Where is Update 22.18.0?!

6 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

I am sorry for asking for Quality from a company that is in the market for 20+ years and is dealing with this specific project for 5. 

DE has a company staff of about 170 people that apparently work around the clock to get content out for us. Not only have they spent this year trying to polish the game after 5 years, a request many a veteran has made, but also bring us quality content. Regular live updates will create bugs. It is the nature of the beast. Where else are you going to find a FREE to play game that has this much content in it, that is updated regularly? For that matter, any AAA game? How about you park your sense of entitlement and impatience with Bungie, EA, and Activision? Talk about understanding and appreciation for efforts made

Edited by CuChulainnWD
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, Sithis44 said:

Well for me I keep it neutral I have no high expectations or low expectations. Trust me if you get your hopes up to high then you are bound to get more upset, I mean yeah I have hope but it is with a grain of salt.

that grain of salt is the size of Africa cause i like the hipe and expect the delays but all these people you demand there be no delays on a free to play game need to stop puffing that joker gas   

Just now, CuChulainnWD said:

DE has a company staff of about 170 people that apparently work around the clock to get content out for us. Not only have they spent this year trying to polish the game after 5 years, a request many a veteran has made, but also bring us quality content. Talk about understanding and appreciation for efforts made. Where else are you going to find a FREE to play game that has this much content in it, that is updated regularly. For that matter, any AAA game? How about you park your sense of entitlement and impatience with Bungie, EA, and Activision?

I mean...
I Could play Path of Exile for PvE, or any of the Free PvP/PvE games with a lot of content that have much content, update regularly and come in less buggy patches or any game that does not belong to Ubisoft or EA, but this way I would miss on meeting such a unique persons like yourself.

It is FREE - For you. Even if you don't pay you dedicate time and your presence is the reason why the game lives.
"Understand them"! -  I do and actually I go a step beyond. I care enough to point out when there are issues, instead of blindly accepting.
"But it is 170 people!" - 170 people are not a small number, I don't know from where you pull comparisons, but "the scary AAA" games usually have between 100-300 core team. For making a new game.

How about your park your sense of "righteousness" in a place that allows insulting like that?  

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, GODStarKing said:

that grain of salt is the size of Africa cause i like the hipe and expect the delays but all these people you demand there be no delays on a free to play game need to stop puffing that joker gas   

That's just the way it is people have no patience for some odd reason. The reason I tend to be this way is to be relaxed to keep anxiety at bay. :smile:

vor 1 Minute schrieb phoenix1992:

I mean...
I Could play Path of Exile for PvE, or any of the Free PvP/PvE games with a lot of content that have much content, update regularly and come in less buggy patches or any game that does not belong to Ubisoft or EA, but this way I would miss on meeting such a unique persons like yourself.

It is FREE - For you. Even if you don't pay you dedicate time and your presence is the reason why the game lives.
"Understand them"! -  I do and actually I go a step beyond. I care enough to point out when there are issues, instead of blindly accepting.
"But it is 170 people!" - 170 people are not a small number, I don't know from where you pull comparisons, but "the scary AAA" games usually have between 100-300 core team. For making a new game.

How about your park your sense of "righteousness" in a place that allows insulting like that?  

If team size was an indicator for game quality, Destiny 2 would've been a very different game, considering it had close to 1000 people working on it >:)

Just now, Jukantos said:

If team size was an indicator for game quality, Destiny 2 would've been a very different game, considering it had close to 1000 people working on it >:)

A bit of "fun fact"

Vanilla WoW had 60 people dev team.

11 minutes ago, Sithis44 said:

That's just the way it is people have no patience for some odd reason. The reason I tend to be this way is to be relaxed to keep anxiety at bay. :smile:

reason why they dont cause theres been a content drought and alot of pepole including me are just bored and tierd of waiting

2 minutes ago, Jivy said:

reason why they dont cause theres been a content drought and alot of pepole including me are just bored and tierd of waiting

Well I'll find it amusing either way it goes people will complain about a delay or they will complain about bugs, yeah I mean It makes me mad but not to the point where I rage and pick fights with people. No matter what you do there is going to be someone that complains lol.

Just now, Sithis44 said:

Well I'll find it amusing either way it goes people will complain about a delay or they will complain about bugs, yeah I mean It makes me mad but not to the point where I rage and pick fights with people. No matter what you do there is going to be someone that complains lol.

well i dont pick fights and im not toxic just kinda meh i know doing that is pointless and dosent help anyone

2 minutes ago, Sithis44 said:

Yeah that's kinda like how I am if khora lands then great I'll be delighted but if not of course I'll be upset like I said many times before but I tend to do something else.

problem is i dont have anything to do i just go to bed if it dosent come out

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Jivy:

What has me most anxious about that is the cause of that content drought. I mean there can't really be any doubt that it's clearly caused by the massive undertaking that is the venus open world, which has to beat the plains of eidolon by a large margin if they want another comparable playerbase spike.

And considering just how little i actually enjoy the activities offered by the plains compared to the "regular" old mission structures, i feel like at least for me personally all this wait won't be worth it. If it means these "smaller" updates with a new frame, a new mode, maybe a quest are reduced from 5-6 per year to 1-2 per year in between massive open world releases, i may end up playing Warframe less and less. This current content drought has already caused me to reduce my playtime by roughly 60-70%, time i just spend in other games where i haven't achieved "everything" yet.

So yea, the waiting sucks. But on a month-wise scale. I don't really need to bicker over days when it comes to releasing an update on wednesday or friday xD

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jivy said:

problem is i dont have anything to do i just go to bed if it dosent come out

dang that is sad well hopefully it will come for the people that really want it, I want it badly but I have other hobbies as well, it would be a good idea to find another game or hobbie for when things like this happen just some friendly advice, but I imagine many people don't have money to do that sucks I know.

Edited by Sithis44
6 minutes ago, Sithis44 said:

dang that is sad well hopefully it will come for the people that really want it, I want it badly but I have other hobbies as well, it would be a good idea to find another game or hobbie for when things like this happen just some friendly advice, but I imagine many people don't have money to do that sucks I know.

i dont have hobbies ive devoted my life to this game lmao

Oh, no, that's not directed at you.

Every time I post on one of these threads, the patch or an update on the patch is released within the hour. That, or Steve uses the last of minutes on his cell plan.

• Like 1
Just now, Typhron said:

Oh, no, that's not directed at you.

Every time I post on one of these threads, the patch or an update on the patch is released within the hour. That, or Steve uses the last of minutes on his cell plan.

I just hope people don't start going into rage fits! Has DE ever locked down the forums because of that?

2 minutes ago, Sithis44 said:

I just hope people don't start going into rage fits! Has DE ever locked down the forums because of that?

There was one time when there was this situation when Perfect World got involed. Oh boy, you sould have seen the thread O-O

Just now, Sithis44 said:

Not in all my years of playing. Then again, despite the 2014 on my profile, I haven't been here as long as others so GRAIN OF SALT

People hem and haw that the patch takes awhile to update, but after the fact everyone is happy that the patch comes out and get busy playing and enjoying the content. Helped by the fact that although said content is repetitive it's fun and is built from the ground up to do over and over again and, thusly, has a gameplay loop that satisfies and feels well worth the wait.

Just now, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

There was one time when there was this situation when Perfect World got involed. Oh boy, you sould have seen the thread O-O

That's a different story, and has more to do with the fact that Perfect World chews through otherwise good games like Nexon. People were pissed.

1 minute ago, Typhron said:

That's a different story, and has more to do with the fact that Perfect World chews through otherwise good games like Nexon. People were pissed.

Oh absolutly, but i was thinking about the rage itself. It was like, fire and brimstone.