Where is Update 22.18.0?!

Giving it some time to apply polish never really worked before, has it? The content always came out with bugs and then DE applied hotfixes according to the feedback. So why not release the update and apply hotfixes according to feedback from the get go? Maybe they are not just applying polish but have to finish something crucial that for some reason is not working yet...

Just now, ShikaRoddy said:

Giving it some time to apply polish never really worked before, has it? The content always came out with bugs and then DE applied hotfixes according to the feedback. So why not release the update and apply hotfixes according to feedback from the get go? Maybe they are not just applying polish but have to finish something crucial that for some reason is not working yet...

I mean kinda. They said the major issue last night was with host migration; it might not be the only thing they are working on, but it's certainly something to worry about. 

It's 9:45 in canada and they still haven't realeased it yet,so what are they waiting for? I have a theory! One of the devs secretly added the code for umbra into the patch, but the file size is 200 GB and they're still waiting for the copy function to finish

On devstream they kinda found new bugs they need to fix, which they were adressing as they were going. Who knows if they kept testing (offstream) and found new issues. So my guess would be - they're trying to fix all known issues/bugs before they release the update. I don't mind waiting. Keep yourself busy and next thing you know - it's live!

8 minutes ago, Dulran said:

It's like 10am in Canada, so we still have quite a lot of today left :).

Hard working people in eastern europe start they day at 6 am. germans start at 7am, british 9am Americans 10 am if they manage to get up when do Canadians work?

9 minutes ago, Lemonade_Joe said:

Hard working people in eastern europe start they day at 6 am. germans start at 7am, british 9am Americans 10 am if they manage to get up when do Canadians work?

They don't

Edit: This is a joke. I know the devs at DE are working their asses off to get us the best bug-free content they can give.

Edited by lennieplop60
12 minutes ago, Lemonade_Joe said:

Wow, you know nothing about America, lol. Most working Americans have to be at work before 8am and many have a 1-2 hour commute to get to work.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Typhron said:

Something something fate tempting comment.

1 hour ago, Typhron said:

Oh, no, that's not directed at you.

Every time I post on one of these threads, the patch or an update on the patch is released within the hour. That, or Steve uses the last of minutes on his cell plan.

We did it again, me.