[DE]Helen

Where is Update 22.18.0?!

2 minutes ago, Aggh said:

It's also a Canadian thing :/

2 minutes ago, Tellakey said:

In the Jewish calendar, Saturday is the holy, seventh day. In Christianity, it's Sunday.

9 minutes ago, Ovakyn said:

Sunday is the first day of the week.

That would make the update next week.

-gFPg289QzlfpC5GXtiLuaOxD7qncFih3Axed0L5

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Screenshot_Khora.png

We know you’ve been looking forward to the upcoming Beasts of Sanctuary Update! Don’t worry - we won’t keep you waiting much longer. The update won’t be released today, but you can still expect it later this week! There are just a few more things we want to whip into shape.

Get ready for Sanctuary Onslaught and Khora… It’s going to be kavatastic! (couldn’t help myself)

Thanks for your patience, Tenno!

"There are just a few more things we want to whip into shape."

Ahem, you guys into that stuff as well? Well then, continue your kinky fantasies.

• Haha 1

thanks Helen we all know that twitter thingy took you guys a lot of work congrats btw ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

9 minutes ago, Ricardo58 said:

This is the major flaw of DE sadly, they are major perfectionists, they release great content, but surely take their time...

Maybe I'm missing something but they're anything but perfectionists, they release good content but there's too many bugs still present in the game for them to be called perfectionists.

As to the 'delayed' release, wasn't expecting it today anyway, been expecting a Friday release (and a bug filled weekend as it's 'new' content), so not really worried about it not being here today.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

I always find it funny how people say "yea, take your time, give it polish", like that ever worked. XD

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, Ovakyn said:

Sunday is the first day of the week.

That would make the update next week.

Only for half the world. For the rest its Monday. For Swahili its Saturday XD

Plus it depends on timezones. i mostly get access to patches the day after official release due to the need to sleep.

6 minutes ago, ShikaRoddy said:

I always find it funny how people say "yea, take your time, give it polish", like that ever worked. XD

I'd be curious to see how many people who say "take your time!" have also said "Khora when?"

How redundant is this post? literally no one thought it would update today as thursday has been patch day since forever? maybe it'll be friday if they get slapped with unexpectedness, but thursday has always been patch day.

• Haha 1

I might have missed the memo but chance for the UI to come this time around? Or was that a plan for a later time?

I can't even gather the energy to be surprised or disappointed.

Just another [DE]layed update, just like always.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1