[DE]Helen

Where is Update 22.18.0?!

8 minutes ago, Icari said:

How redundant is this post? literally no one thought it would update today as thursday has been patch day since forever? maybe it'll be friday if they get slapped with unexpectedness, but thursday has always been patch day.

Official patch day is wednesday.  It was friday before that for the longest time but they changed it to try and give some time to address bugs before the weekend.  It just seems like Thursday is patch day since patches get delayed so often.

Edited by Aggh
  • Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Ricardo58 said:

This is the major flaw of DE sadly, they are major perfectionists, they release great content, but surely take their time...

Flaw? Odd, most people i know complain about there being bugs after an update saying that they wish developers would take their time to iron them out. One would think DE taking their time to deliver quality content with as few bugs as they can would be a good thing.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Aggh said:

Official patch day is wednesday.  It was friday before that for the longest time but they changed it to try and give some time to address bugs before the weekend.  It just seems like Thursday is patch day since patches get delayed so often.

Unless patches get delayed every single wednesday, you're very much mistaken. It's been thursday and it is thursday. No crap about timezones either, since patches here (Norway) hit around 1-3am, so i guess technically friday, but thursday for DE, thursday evening.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

we won’t keep you waiting much longer. The update won’t be released today

lmao

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Yaaay, another update that will drop right after I have a couple days off and have to work for six days in a row...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Ricardo58 said:

This is the major flaw of DE sadly, they are major perfectionists, they release great content, but surely take their time...

If they were major perfectionists, the game wouldn't be nearly as replete with bugs and oversights as it is and releases / updates would be fewer and farther apart with far less hotfixes.

You're correct in that they take their time, but even then they still wind up having to release major hotfixes just to deal with game-breaking issues and crashes.

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, Ricardo58 a dit :

Best joke

Wouldn't Beasts of the Sanctuary be classified as "Update 23", since it comes with a new activity, Warframe, and so on?

*i was wrong it wasnt today update im sad and disappointed ./give TNT i just wanna blow my own house and my life, today is lie, good bye teshin i disappointed you father but lotus is liar! y u delayed*

WEDNESDAY SUPPOSE TO BE UPDATE TODAY BUT NO! IT WAS LIE! I JINXED MYSELF! I LOVE YOU ALL BUT IM DISAPPOINTED I BLAME LOTUS FOR THIS!

I BLAME CEPHALON SIMIARS LYING TO TENNO IT WAS TODAY

I BLAME... *calm down* *no im mad i wanna release my rage* *sigh* TODAY IS LIE! >W< IM TRIGGERED *SLAM THE DOOR*

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1

Thanks for letting us know so early. Though I do miss when there was a specific update day for Warframe, the inconsistency kills me. ;-; 

If I'm not too late to the party, Sunday is the second day of my week. O_o

Take your time with the update, though! We'll still be here.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Icari said:

Unless patches get delayed every single wednesday, you're very much mistaken. It's been thursday and it is thursday. No crap about timezones either, since patches here (Norway) hit around 1-3am, so i guess technically friday, but thursday for DE, thursday evening.

It's been Wednesdays for quite a while now.  Like I said, it might seem like it's thursdays, but that's just because updates get delayed so frequently.

Edited by Aggh
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Aggh said:

Information on paper is nice and all, but if you actually look at when updates come out it's very obviously never on wednesdays. Sorry. 

Just now, Icari said:

Information on paper is nice and all, but if you actually look at when updates come out it's very obviously never on wednesdays. Sorry. 

Because.They.Get.Delayed.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

If every update gets delayed from wednesday to thursday, patch day is thursday isn't it? :) hey ho logic.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Icari said:

If every update gets delayed from wednesday to thursday, patch day is thursday isn't it? :) hey ho logic.

No, because that's not their development target.  And if you actually check the release dates you'll notice that a significant portion of them do release on Wednesdays, especially if it doesn't include significant new content additions (which have a greater tendency to introduce new bugs).

• Like 1
  • Applause 1