[DE]Helen

Where is Update 22.18.0?!

1 minute ago, Aggh said:

No, because that's not their development target.  And if you actually check the release dates you'll notice that a significant portion of them do release on Wednesdays, especially if it doesn't include significant new content additions (which have a greater tendency to introduce new bugs).

Trying to be a Knight in Shining armour?

It's obvious to everyone that every update that has actual content in it is on Thursdays now. They are almost guaranteed to be delayed by now unless their bugfixes.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SteamlordD said:

Again, please don't pull another Friday release and ruin your weekends having to run back to the office for hotfixes. If it pushes as far as Friday, save it for Monday, please.

pls be patient.. pls pls pls

3 hours ago, Icari said:

Unless patches get delayed every single wednesday, you're very much mistaken. It's been thursday and it is thursday. No crap about timezones either, since patches here (Norway) hit around 1-3am, so i guess technically friday, but thursday for DE, thursday evening.

29 minutes ago, Icari said:

If every update gets delayed from wednesday to thursday, patch day is thursday isn't it? :) hey ho logic.

Patches don't get delayed every single Wednesday. You can clearly see that by looking in the forum for the patch note threads. A chunk of them are on Thursdays, but most of the main content updates are on Wednesdays (not counting hotfixes, which can land at any time).

22 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

Trying to be a Knight in Shining armour?

It's obvious to everyone that every update that has actual content in it is on Thursdays now. They are almost guaranteed to be delayed by now unless their bugfixes.

No, no it's not. By DE's timezone, most non-hotfix updates release on Wednesdays with a few exceptions, mainly .0 releases (major updates), which often end up getting delayed by a day or two due to the massive amount of changes. Regardless, Wednesdays are the update days that DE shoots for to release updates. Obviously they don't always hit them, but that's what they shoot for, and it's due to them wanting to have a couple days before the weekend to fix bugs and patch the game. You can argue all you want, but it will never make you right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think I've ever believed in delays... it's all about hype management and keeping rates high.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arkanno said:
Whip-top?

but she dont have a whip now...

Not an exploitable Exalted Whip. Never did. She does have whips.

Edited by Duduminador
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Duduminador said:

Not an exploitable Exalted Whip. Never did. She does have whips.

Exploitable? ok

You must be one these people that says maiming strike on her whip would be OP (even through it doesnt work) or spin-to-win stuff.

and yes she does has whip on her 1,but I'm referring to the proposed exalted whip that she's supposed to have,and I know everything about her current state.

I was just point about the exalted whip.

Where is Update 22.18.0?!

More like, where did DE talk about Kuva scaling? Are they just going to ignore the unanimous feedback and not even say why they won't put it in?

After the preview yesterday I want this update so badly. Or I at least wish they would release all the info on the new Zaw parts so I can start thinking of what links I want to put on my Nikana and Hammer Zaws. We got the stats on the new weapons, why couldn't we get the stats for the Zaw parts? Zaws are arguably harder to build with the amount of materials they require, especially if they require Surah and Kin rank with Ostron and need Eidolon gems to build.

26 minutes ago, Arkanno said:

Exploitable? ok

You must be one these people that says maiming strike on her whip would be OP (even through it doesnt work) or spin-to-win stuff.

and yes she does has whip on her 1,but I'm referring to the proposed exalted whip that she's supposed to have,and I know everything about her current state.

I was just point about the exalted whip.

This comment sounds like you're back pedaling. You said

"Whip-top?

but she dont have a whip now..."

You did not point out her exalted whip but that she doesn't have a whip at all, which she does on her 1. Please don't throw shade and then try to justify your statement. 

You commented she doesn't have a whip. You were replied to with the fact her 1 has a whip. End of replies. 

On topic: Hope the update comes out tomorrow! Halo Online 0.6.0 comes out on Friday and sadly I haven't gotten my hands on a real life Duality augment to enjoy both over the weekend ;.;

Edited by Mogar

Thank you for letting us know. I have a bad habit of staying up really late on update days waiting for the drop, but now I know I can get some sleep.

3 minutes ago, Mogar said:

This comment sounds like you're back pedaling. You said

"Whip-top?

but she dont have a whip now..."

You did not point out her exalted whip but that she doesn't have a whip at all, which she does on her 1. Please don't throw shade and then try to justify your statement. 

You commented she doesn't have a whip. You were replied to with the fact her 1 has a whip. End of replies. 

On topic: Hope the update comes out tomorrow! Halo Online 0.6.0 comes out on Friday and sadly I haven't gotten my hands on a real life Duality augment to enjoy both over the weekend ;.;

tbh you knew what I was talking about lol,everyone knows (if watching the devstreams ofc)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ricardo58 said:

This is the major flaw of DE sadly, they are major perfectionists, they release great content, but surely take their time...

“Perfectionists” 

Yet we still have no univac after years which would be the most perfecting thing they could do to the game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1