[DE]Helen

Where is Update 22.18.0?!

Probably Friday so the kids have enough time to play it after school, right?

I mean, would work in that aspect, but I'd be delightfully surprised if it came out Thursday.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gnlstorm said:

pls be patient.. pls pls pls

I would much rather wait longer than have a bug storm hotfix riddled weekend. They deserve to chill a bit after the release, enjoy a weekend to play what they've given us, not scramble back to the office in a rush to get some weird spaghetti code bug fixed.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Could we just make major update dates officially Thursdays? It does not affect me as I am in no hurry but having been on forums long enough to notice that some people make special plans with the assumption that patch targets are Wednesdays when it typically is Thursdays (I can not recall rhe last time a major patch released on Wednesday but I think it was pre-Second Dream era). I am sure those players would appreciate it if you made Thursday official major patch day and it'd be good for business to be clear to your playrbase that is more hesitant to experience new content.

Edited by BETAOPTICS
  • Like 1

I had some hope that it would land today but scepticism pays, well going back to dragon ball super lol.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sithis44 said:

I had some hope that it would land today but scepticism pays, well going back to dragon ball super lol.

Today is primetime,so it's better to give us update now...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BETAOPTICS said:

Could we just make major update dates officially Thursdays? It does not affect me as I am in no hurry but having been on forums long enough to notice that some people make special plans with the assumption that patch targets are Wednesdays when it typically is Thursdays (I can not recall rhe last time a major patch released on Wednesday but I think it was pre-Second Dream era). I am sure those players would appreciate it if you made Thursday official major patch day and it'd be good for business to be clear to your playrbase that is more hesitant to experience new content.

Can't recall, huh? Well, let me educate you: 22.17.3, 22.17.0, and 12.15.0 were 3 non-hotfix content updates of 6 since the beginning of march that came out on a Wednesday. 1 of those 6, Zephyr Prime's release, was on a Tuesday. The other two were on Thursday, and those two were very large updates with a huge list of changes and fixes. My point here is that just in the last two months, the majority of the major patches came out on Wednesday, not Thursday, and the ones that did were large and just needed another day in the oven. Thus, updates "typically" release on Wednesday. I for one would much rather them release the updates earlier if they have them ready, so a Wednesday release target is a good choice as it's directly halfway through the work week and gives them 2 more days after release to bug fix before the weekend. Just because SOME updates end up delayed to Thursday doesn't mean they should ALL be pushed to a Thursday release arbitrarily. Would it make sense for you to hold onto a project you were working on for 1 extra day, even though you were done with it, just because you decided that Thursday would be the day you turn it in? No, it wouldn't, that's why this argument is so stupid. Wednesday is their TARGET release day for major updates, but it's not a concrete release window. To my knowledge, they have never stated that Wednesday is the official release day for updates, it's just their internal target, and if they meet it, great! If not, oh well, we have to wait another day or two. Can we please end this stupid a$$ argument already?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

I find it weird that people complained about Hystrix having elemental damage but has low status chance... I mean, do you not put elemental mods on a crit weapon? Seriously...

• Like 1

Just now, kyori said:

I find it weird that people complained about Hystrix having elemental damage but has low status chance... I mean, do you not put elemental mods on a crit weapon? Seriously...

It's one of two things.

1. Why is a weapon who's gimmic is elemental damage switching on the fly a crit weapon.

2. It was made crit based because if it was status it'd be OP as hell due to the fact we can change it's status type on the fly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

Can't recall, huh? Well, let me educate you: 22.17.3, 22.17.0, and 12.15.0 were 3 non-hotfix content updates of 6 since the beginning of march that came out on a Wednesday. 1 of those 6, Zephyr Prime's release, was on a Tuesday. The other two were on Thursday, and those two were very large updates with a huge list of changes and fixes. My point here is that just in the last two months, the majority of the major patches came out on Wednesday, not Thursday, and the ones that did were large and just needed another day in the oven. Thus, updates "typically" release on Wednesday. I for one would much rather them release the updates earlier if they have them ready, so a Wednesday release target is a good choice as it's directly halfway through the work week and gives them 2 more days after release to bug fix before the weekend. Just because SOME updates end up delayed to Thursday doesn't mean they should ALL be pushed to a Thursday release arbitrarily. Would it make sense for you to hold onto a project you were working on for 1 extra day, even though you were done with it, just because you decided that Thursday would be the day you turn it in? No, it wouldn't, that's why this argument is so stupid. Wednesday is their TARGET release day for major updates, but it's not a concrete release window. To my knowledge, they have never stated that Wednesday is the official release day for updates, it's just their internal target, and if they meet it, great! If not, oh well, we have to wait another day or two. Can we please end this stupid a$$ argument already?

Actually this is true they can update on any of these days Wednesday is just a prefered release target that they would like, but sometimes thing don't go as planned it sucks I know but hey there is always today and if not then definitely Friday! It would have to be something major for them to delay it any further which is very rare. 

• Like 2

Il y a 14 heures, [DE]Helen a dit :

There are just a few more things we want to whip into shape.

Like changing the Khora's 2nd and 4th ability? Take your time to finish this, we can wait :p

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Today is primetime,so it's better to give us update now...

I know but I still would not get my hopes up. But dang she gonna be fine! :inlove:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

Inb4 it gets delayed to next week. 

I hope not but I guess anything is possible. Just try not to worry about it more than likely it will come today or tomorrow. :smile:

Well goodnight guys, I just hope I don't have a heart attack when Khora decides to pop up, you never know. :surprised:

I hope it is friday just so I can tell my clan "I told you so." when everyone tells you that it will be the next day several days in a row it gets annoying.

• Like 1