[DE]Helen

Where is Update 22.18.0?!

So, I'm curious. What's with the hype for Khora? I haven't paid much attention to this upcoming frame for the past several months, so I don't understand what's so exciting about it. From what I've recently seen, it's just another warframe. What about it makes it so extraordinary that it's generating all this extra hype?

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

7 minutes ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

So, I'm curious. What's with the hype for Khora? I haven't paid much attention to this upcoming frame for the past several months, so I don't understand what's so exciting about it. From what I've recently seen, it's just another warframe. What about it makes it so extraordinary that it's generating all this extra hype?

Two pets. Lol man, there's nothing anyone else can tell you to make it exciting. That's something you deem yourself.

8 minutes ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

Finally some actual new content that = MR. What else. last few main updates have been lack luster w/o any weapons or anything. 

9 minutes ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

There's no such thing as "just another warframe" especially when it's been like 7 months.

• Like 1

Best tenno,

As you can read on the today's primetime topic, the update is coming today, so please be patient, it's coming! 

Thank's DE for the new content, keep it up! #KhoraHype

• Applause 1

9 minutes ago, o3BEPb said:

Best tenno,

As you can read on the today's primetime topic, the update is coming today, so please be patient, it's coming! 

Thank's DE for the new content, keep it up! #KhoraHype

" The Conduit has opened " doesn't mean we're getting the update.

the topic also says " Rebecca and Megan are no longer playing by their rules " meaning they could be playing on the dev build.

2 hours ago, Thep10xer said:

umm, any time something other than number changes is added to the game, it's content. Good meaning content:? NOt always, but skins and fashion things are content.

In the same way adding a brush of paint to a wall " is content ", or breathing carbondioxide to a room " is content ". Sure. I mean going with the words most vague definition sure thing, I agree. But from what I am reading from here on the forums, that is not the common definition players use for the word. Heck I just need to read the attitudes here and see all of that. Mind you I am just bringing forward those very common and widely held beliefs, I could care less either way but I want to see the company do well and one way to do that is to provide efficient customer service, in this case clarity. But hey nobody is saying DE has to do anything anymore anyone is saying putting your hand to a hot stove or chopping it off is probably not a good idea.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

Lack of content is the hype for Khora.

People just want something new. They could have thrown us anything at this point and we'd hype over it.

I hope the rest of the year doesn't turn out to be as dull as the first 4 months.

25 minutes ago, LordeRicky said:

Two pets. Lol man, there's nothing anyone else can tell you to make it exciting. That's something you deem yourself.

I just wanted to know why people were hyped about it. I didn't ask you to try to make it exciting to me. No need to get offended.

23 minutes ago, Motownisback23 said:

Finally some actual new content that = MR. What else. last few main updates have been lack luster w/o any weapons or anything. 

Ok. I guess that makes sense.

22 minutes ago, Kurokoz said:

There's no such thing as "just another warframe" especially when it's been like 7 months.

I understand that sentiment. Thanks for responding. I just wanted to know if there was something about the warframe itself that had people especially excited. That's all.

1 minute ago, White_Matter said:

Lack of content is the hype for Khora.

People just want something new. They could have thrown us anything at this point and we'd hype over it.

I hope the rest of the year doesn't turn out to be as dull as the first 4 months.

I think it won't be dull considering "soon" release of Venus roam and Umbra

39 minutes ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

The original concept was super unique, and it's been in development for a long time and its been a long time since a frame.

Just now, Duduminador said:

can almost guarantee the first comment changed from 'tomorrow' to 'later this week'

nah it said later this week from the start

• Applause 1

If we can't get it released today, please, for the love of Grofit, DON'T POST THE UPDATE ON FRIDAY. We've had this happen once already and we had to deal with a bunch bugs over the weekend.

31 minutes ago, Duduminador said:

can almost guarantee the first comment changed from 'tomorrow' to 'later this week'

Waits for the change to maybe next week

il y a 37 minutes, Duduminador a dit :

There were no edits on the first post :v

16 minutes ago, TheEternalJester said:

If we can't get it released today, please, for the love of Grofit, DON'T POST THE UPDATE ON FRIDAY. We've had this happen once already and we had to deal with a bunch bugs over the weekend.

Nah, I want it now xD

43 minutes ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

I just wanted to know why people were hyped about it. I didn't ask you to try to make it exciting to me. No need to get offended.

Did I come off as offended? Didnt mean it that way and cant honestly see how it would be taken that way but to each their own. Sorry I guess.

46 minutes ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

Ok. I guess that makes sense.

I understand that sentiment. Thanks for responding. I just wanted to know if there was something about the warframe itself that had people especially excited. That's all.

Personally I'm hyped for the Elemental Needle gun. 

I couldn't give 2 f***s about the  new Warframe. But we got another Tenno weapon  that isn;t a generic bullet hose, hitscan bullet weapon. ..... which means one more possibly interesting weapon  to be primed in the future .

I would have 0 interest in let's say..... a primed Stradavar.. But a primed Scourge? A primed Zakti? A primed Hystrix? Hell yeah, sign me up.

• Upvote 1