[DE]Helen

Where is Update 22.18.0?!

7 minutes ago, Kako_Kako said:

That video

The most fitting, unfitting youtube clip for this situation.

14 minutes ago, Ceryk said:

It's the person laying the claim's responsibility to provide the evidence, not the other person. Link or didn't happen.

Preference:  I'm not going to go find the link because it's not terribly interesting to the time it takes and no reasonable person would think that caused the delay. 

A streamer was doing a post-stream review and took issue with the appearance that the mode would be filled with peculiar mods.  She called him through Discord and told him that that was not the case and agreed that doing that would be stupid.  Then they discussed what things would be appropriate as an "endgame" reward (for people who have, essentially, everything) for some time before her app crashed. 

That aside, DE is very willing to release ho-hum rewards and later modify them.  This is almost certainly some kind of technical problem they wanted to resolve before unleashing it on us. 

1 minute ago, CriticalFumble said:

Preference:  I'm not going to go find the link because it's not terribly interesting to the time it takes and no reasonable person would think that caused the delay. 

A streamer was doing a post-stream review and took issue with the appearance that the mode would be filled with peculiar mods.  She called him through Discord and told him that that was not the case and agreed that doing that would be stupid.  Then they discussed what things would be appropriate as an "endgame" reward (for people who have, essentially, everything) for some time before her app crashed. 

That aside, DE is very willing to release ho-hum rewards and later modify them.  This is almost certainly some kind of technical problem they wanted to resolve before unleashing it on us. 

Then it's clearly not easy to find if you can't spare but a few moments of time.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Ultima_Advanced:

As soon as DE is done with it. This is what you get for playing a free game.

How is it different from a paid game?

• Upvote 1

hace 2 minutos, LightningAWG dijo:

diference it´s the paid´s games:  cost more time to give less conten,t dont heard their comunity,

and u pay xD

• Upvote 1

I think this is what you looking for:

Edited by Sebith

29 minutes ago, SixDimensions said:

Yeah that's not a source. That's a vague suggestion that maybe a source exists

29 minutes ago, uncalledfour said:

Then provide a link, if it's so easy.

28 minutes ago, Ceryk said:

It's the person laying the claim's responsibility to provide the evidence, not the other person. Link or didn't happen.

Here You go, lazy *** -> "sarcasm"))) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoW68QPS2Ag

3 minutes ago, LightningAWG said:

Paid games usually have more a definite schedule that they have to adhere to. "Usually" being the operative word.

Just now, Sebith said:

Thanks for posting it too mister, saw your post too late and provided a link too

I recall last time we had an update delay, DE specifically said "tomorrow' in the post.

Not this time, therefore I believe it should be Friday.

7 minutes ago, o3BEPb said:

Here You go, lazy *** -> "sarcasm"))) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoW68QPS2Ag

Thanks for the source. Time at 27:59 for Rebecca entering the conversation.

Yes this is a week old and before their announcement but it might still be relevant.  Either way, the source is provided so do with the info what you all will!

Edited by SixDimensions
Forgot to add in "but it might still be relevant"

4 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/172/678/82e.gif

Thanks for making my day! You made me laugh out loud because of that haha!

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

First substantial update this year and its gonna launch the same day as God of War, how DE is that

Justo ahora, Duex121 dijo:

First substantial update this year and its gonna launch the same day as God of War, how DE is that

god of war really ?  cant compare are complety diferent games

guys calm dwon the stream is starting in 1h n 20 mins and they sayed they will play the void onslaught didnt they so give em thos hour n 20 before you go all ape sh*t