Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Comic No.4 Out Now!

[DE]Danielle

d4343962062191a9dfeb8eb0f7421d81.jpg

Warframe Comic No.4 is now available for $3.99 USD! Find it on Top Cow, ComixologyAmazon, or your local comic book shop!  

Explore another side of the vast Warframe universe with this cooperative series between Top Cow’s Matt Hawkins and Warframe Creative Director Steve Sinclair. Discover new enemies, allies, and settings in Warframe No.4!

Be sure to subscribe and add the series to your pull list to get all future issues.

• Like 13

Fun fact: If you all remember back in 2012, DE developed and released The Darkness II and The Darkness comic series is owned by Top Cow Productions who as you all know are publishing these Warframe comics so basically it has come full circle. It will be even funnier if DE somehow gets Studio Gainax/Trigger to create a Warframe anime. That would be legendary.

Edited by IronWolfKnight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2018-04-18 at 2:07 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

d4343962062191a9dfeb8eb0f7421d81.jpg

Warframe Comic No.4 is now available for $3.99 USD! Find it on Top Cow, ComixologyAmazon, or your local comic book shop!  

Explore another side of the vast Warframe universe with this cooperative series between Top Cow’s Matt Hawkins and Warframe Creative Director Steve Sinclair. Discover new enemies, allies, and settings in Warframe No.4!

Be sure to subscribe and add the series to your pull list to get all future issues.

I'm looking forward to reading them! I'm attempting to buy them off of comixoology but it's leading to errors. I'll have to try again later.

I saw when the comic first came out I wanted it. Of course it was almost immediately sold out so I had to put that on hold xD. Now that it seems to have died down in popularity I'm going to dive Right in! I can't wait!

EDIT: Just bought them and am waiting on delivery!!

Edited by (PS4)DicedSevens
Update