Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Network Not Responding

(PSN)jazzmir75

'Network Not Responding'!!

3 Times tonight after survivals i have finished with this S#&$! Lots of time wasted due to sub par servers

Makes it tough to justify hours on the game when I get nothing to show for it. Checked out technical support pages and saw that DE 'only' suggest that any and all faults lie with the end user. Seems unlikely, i have 50Gb down and 10Up with a stable wired connection, i feel confident saying the fault isn't at my end............ i can stream 4k no problem but warframe connections suck? not likely....

Maybe its time to upgrade or fix your servers or network issues?

Maybe update players progress during missions so when this crap happens after 30 minutes of survival you don't come away with nothing to show for it... just a thought, losing the last 5 minutes drops and progress if much easier to live with.

Well, i hope this improves. I enjoy the grind in warframe but if im not going to get anywhere then not so much.

I had it all night, i lost sortie2 rewards and had to redo, finished Eidolons and it wouldn't update to server so i got no rewards and levelled some gear on Hydron which was back to its previous level upon extracting. Throughout night tried restarting router, changing region and restarting ps4.

It would come up "network not responding" on the screen but network was fine. Still killed the Eidolons no problem with my team so can't be my end. The message would stay until extraction, then as soon as host migration attempt happened it would freeze or if i was host the ui would bug out so i couldn't see my weapons/levels

Edited by (PS4)jonbongovi
More info

I have had the same issues for 3 days (UK), but Wednesday 18th certainly worse day so far. Shame as I am relatively new to Warframe on 50+ days and really enjoying the grind, but last night I must admit I gave up and switched off. Hopefully the issue will be resolved quickly.  

Yep, its been really bad all week (UK).

I very rarely get Warframe network problems, but this week has been constant.

A real kick in the balls when you try to extract from long survival missions, only to lose the lot :sadcry:

I too have been having this problem. I have checked everything my end and there are no issues. I can play missions through to the end but on host migration it crashes and I lose all the loot. I have to restart the game to get rid of it. 

I have been playing for just over 60 days and love the game. I invested money in a pack to get some plat too. Now this is happening and it is so disheartening. 

The other night I changed regions from Europe to North America as I have heard that the trade Chat is better there and that was when the problems began, or maybe jus coincidence? I changed region back but hasn't helped. 

It is happening now. I am on spaceship upgrading warframe. But it won't let me out of the arsenal. I can post on chat too. 

Please respond with feedback soon. 

Last night there were no issues. GREAT, I thought, they have fixed the problems. 

Today, in the middle of a Hydron Extraction it pops up again and I lose all the rewards! 

I understand that there are problems every now and again, but surely a word from admin here is needed, some reassurance that this is being looked into instead of the feeling of being ignored. 

How long us this going to continue for? 

I've been having this problem for the last few days, since the (Thursday?) update.  Alerts and void fissure missions have hung at the mission summary screen.  The <<Network Not Responding>> message turns up in-mission, but the game keeps running quite happily.  It's only when the game is over that things lock up.  The only way out seems to be closing the application and restarting it, with the loss of all rewards.

Interesting point: last night I was in a fire team with three clan members and when the game locked up it did so for all four of us.  I gave up waiting first and closed my warframe application and that unlocked the other three player's games.  They got their rewards; I lost the Aklex Prime Link that we'd spent hours grinding for.  The game type was Void Fissure/Interception and we played to wave 25.  The <<Network Not Responding>> notice had been showing for a few minutes on all our screens, when we finally got the Aklex Prime Link. We all selected 'Extract' and got the mission summary screen.  It seems the game couldn't post our reward to the servers, so we just sat there staring at the reward screen for a few minutes, until I killed my app and freed it up for the other three. Two of my clan mates said this had been happening to them for the last few days, and that when one of them closed the app it unlocked the game for the other player.

This has been going on for several days now.  Is someone looking into this problem?

I'm on PS4 in the UK.

LOL

I started up the game and logged in while I was typing the bug report I just posted.

My tenno was sitting there in the navigator doing nothing in the ship when the <<Network Not Responding>> message popped up.

Obviously mission types and team functionality have nothing to do with the problem.  : )

I have had this pop up while in the Arsenal. I too am losing rewards. I finally managed to get P her licence Pods as a drop from the Juggernaut, but the error happened in the second mission and I lost it. 

Last night my error effected a clan mate who was grouped with me. We both fell out of the spaceship on the end mission loading screen and ended up on the extraction point. Once I quit the game it allowed him to receive the rewards. 

What is winding me up the most is the lack of response to our problem. 

If it helps i have discovered a bandaid fix, providing you are not playing solo and are not hosting. 

The minute the error pops up, you close app and restart instantly. Upon loading into your orbitet you will be asked if you want to reconnect to the squad and when you reconnect the error will be gone. Obviously if you are host and you close app you likely kick the whole squad to their orbiters and also if they finish during the time you restart you also lose rewards.

This trick saved my Eidolon rewards on 2 occasions now, so it has at least some use.

I too have been getting this repeatedly on PS4 since the last hotfix and it's making me turn off. I am having to restrict myself to short missions to minimise any loses which is no use when I need Kuva or want to kill eidolons.

I have submitted a ticket but no response yet. has anyone else submitted a ticket and had a response?

Edited by (PS4)Risktaker69

Hi All

this is the first time i've ever posted in any forum for any game......and i've been playing games for over 30 years...lol

anyway im having the same issue and it's been the same for 8 days now, i've lost alot of rewards from sorties and survials( including a 90 minute run)........it's getting to the point im thinking of quiting the game altogether....which would be sad as i love it and for the most part the developers clearly love it as well......but im surprised that no-one from DE has replied to this issue as alot of people have been having the same issue, including people i play with.

hope we get some sort of answer soon and i can get back to the game

PS4

UK

Teletour

Still having this issue. It's so annoying I'm almost giving up on my daily sorties (which is about the only thing I do now) and only come back on the next update (if it fixes it).

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-04-19 at 9:29 AM, (PS4)jazzmir75 said:

'Network Not Responding'!!

3 Times tonight after survivals i have finished with this S#&amp;&#036;! Lots of time wasted due to sub par servers

Makes it tough to justify hours on the game when I get nothing to show for it. Checked out technical support pages and saw that DE 'only' suggest that any and all faults lie with the end user. Seems unlikely, i have 50Gb down and 10Up with a stable wired connection, i feel confident saying the fault isn't at my end............ i can stream 4k no problem but warframe connections suck? not likely....

Maybe its time to upgrade or fix your servers or network issues?

Maybe update players progress during missions so when this crap happens after 30 minutes of survival you don't come away with nothing to show for it... just a thought, losing the last 5 minutes drops and progress if much easier to live with.

Well, i hope this improves. I enjoy the grind in warframe but if im not going to get anywhere then not so much.

It' happend to me 6 times in the last 12 hours is anyone going to do anything about this because I know it' not my internet I have two xboxs connected the one that is right next to the modem is having connection issues this has happend countless times all rewards lost 50minutes into a survival to find lost connection I neally uninstalled after that happend .. my internet is connected via fibre optics which is the fastest form of connection It can't be at my end .. can the tech support team please look to try sort this on going problem or have some way to at least keep your rewards if connection is lost ....

My friend has also been having the same Network Not Responding issues while playing Warframe on his Xbox One X. I've been looking at thread after thread trying to find some solution for him, but haven't had any luck. He can watch Twitch fine, he can play other games fine, he can even stream on Mixer just fine. But since he returned to Warframe after about a year or so (so I can't tell you when these problems would have started for him) it's been a constant Network Not Responding.

Any help is much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...