Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLEASE make the onslought more rewarding

-IA-HatsuneMiku

hello and thank u for reading i was wondering if u could make the onlsought more rewarding other than khora parts and useless mods like if you do say 5 waves then you have a chance at getting say a veiled riven or make the drop chances low for rare items and high for more common things like endo or bronze mods and when you do say 25 waves you have a small chance at getting an arcane helmet like a 5% chance at a random one plewase take this into consideration i hope to see something in the future <3

where is it written were all our dreams must be smaller 

I mean, we dont have the full reward table sure, but maybe a timed reward table would be nice. What I mean is, if you spend x amount of time in the onslaught, make the rare rewards a LITTLE less rare, like, .02 percent reward chance to .04 percent drop chance, and slowly getting less and less rare up to a certain point, where it caps out. Like condiion overload, it could cap at .09 drop chance. Not requiring it, but it would make the onslaught a LOT more viable and played.

"TL;DR: We're going to launch with only one Peculiar Mod in Sanctuary Onslaught because we might change the execution of idea entirely, trying to stay true to the concept."

Copied from the peculiar dev workshop. They say that they'll ship one peculiar mod and, as we know, khora parts, but they never at any point say that this will be all that the mode will have. I wouldn't be surprised if the rewards were only mildly interesting, possibly some relic farm spot, but nobody knows what it'll actually bring.