The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Comic #4 SPOILERS

Minion135

4 minutes ago, Minion135 said:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Corrupted

Not sure where the original information came from, but it's been listed in the first paragraph there for a several years.

Yeah, I'm not accepting that as canon. It's was likely theory, but I haven't seen it confirmed by any official releases(or even dev statements for that matter). The author of the original text segments mentioning that is 'Tnargraef', who afaik isn't officially connected to the company or game. Now that we have the comic, though, things are different. That's why these panels are of bigger importance than one might have assumed.

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom

3 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Yeah, I'm not accepting that as canon. It's was likely theory, but I haven't seen it confirmed by any official releases(or even dev statements for that matter). The author of the original text segments mentioning that is 'Tnargraef', who afaik isn't officially connected to the company or game. Now that we have the comic, though, things are different. That's why these panels are of bigger importance than one might have assumed.

I'm fairly certain it was mentioned in a dev stream. Also, everything on the wiki is put in by non-DE members. Doesn't make it untrue.

2 minutes ago, Minion135 said:

I'm fairly certain it was mentioned in a dev stream. Also, everything on the wiki is put in by non-DE members. Doesn't make it untrue.

And apparently the Lotus does, or used to, sometimes mention the Neural Sentry doing so when entering Void missions.

1 hour ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Source please.

Lotus voice lines when entering Void Towers

• "You are not alone. This tower is full of life forms, all corrupted by the Neural Sentry. Clean them out."
  • "The Grineer should have known better than to walk unprepared into an Orokin Tower. Let's clean up their mess."