Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lost in the kuva survival

(PSN)willitical

please remove some of the rooms in the kuva survival, constantly getting stuck and trying to find a way out, isn't very good, its not that bad in other missions, but ppl are playing in that mode alot, and its nerve wracking, my vote would be for the kuva fortress to get a open world first then venus

10 hours ago, (PS4)willsp282012 said:

please remove some of the rooms in the kuva survival, constantly getting stuck and trying to find a way out, isn't very good, its not that bad in other missions, but ppl are playing in that mode alot, and its nerve wracking, my vote would be for the kuva fortress to get a open world first then venus

It is true that the tileset its a bit messy but then again its a tileset A LOT of ppl don't know it all that well. Give it time and u will be able to navigate around it w/o an issue. Personally i would prefer to add even more variety to the kuva fortress so the tileset can feel "fresh" even after u have played on it for a long time. Any other tileset its very easy to learn and after u play several missions on a planet u have learned everything there is to it. 

The complexity of the Kuva Fortress is what makes it unique and fun in my opinion. It's my favourite tileset in the game and I've spent enough time there to learn most of the room layouts. Keep playing, take note of the identifying features of each room and eventually you'll mostly navigate without problems. I will acknowledge that some rooms are way more confusing than others, but as I said in the beginning I think that challenge is part of the fun. ^_^