Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there another bugged banwave?

(XBOX)Sugoi Spartan

I hopped on warframe about 4 hours earlier today. Finally got my Supra, which I'd had a riven waiting for. Spent all morning running akkad and forma'ing the thing.
The only chat use today was to ask a player about a cute glyph they had. (Babychan I think)

A few minutes ago I was trying to do things in my foundry, for example I couldn't collect Fieldron that had finished building. "Unknown error", no luck. I quit my game in hopes that it would fix it.

When I tried to log back in I was greeted by this message;

k0ZIfI3.jpg

Why 17 years? Strange number. Overall I feel like this was wrong and I'd like to know if anybody else got this?

It is weird, talk to support, but before you do, answer these questions:

Have you bought platinum through a plat reseller?
Have you traded platinum with anyone?
Have you received gifts from anyone?

The ban till 2035 is common when your platinum goes into the negative for the reasons above.
These are not necessarily your fault but it will help support and make the whole process quicker if you can tell them what happened.

2 minutes ago, Dwolfknight said:

Have you bought platinum through a plat reseller?
Have you traded platinum with anyone?
Have you received gifts from anyone?

I don't know what a plat reseller is, I've bought plat before but only through the microsoft store, as the market directs me.
I've done a lot of trading plat with other players, especially these last 2 weeks. Riven shopping can get expensive lol
I receive gifts fairly frequently, from one particular friend. I don't have much irl money, so I collect sets in the game to give him, and he sends me market-bought gifts in return

Is there any other information I should provide? Maybe a pastebin link where I create a play-by-play of everything I did this morning (as best I can remember)

9 hours ago, (XB1)Sugoi Spartan said:

I don't know what a plat reseller is, I've bought plat before but only through the microsoft store, as the market directs me.
I've done a lot of trading plat with other players, especially these last 2 weeks. Riven shopping can get expensive lol
I receive gifts fairly frequently, from one particular friend. I don't have much irl money, so I collect sets in the game to give him, and he sends me market-bought gifts in return

Is there any other information I should provide? Maybe a pastebin link where I create a play-by-play of everything I did this morning (as best I can remember)

If anyone of those trades or gifts would be enough to put you into a negative plat balance, if it were to be reversed, you should mention on your support ticket.
Send the support ticket, adding a play-by-play could help, also do a quick read of the end user agreement to see what could have happened and add that to your support ticket through a comment. (don't make a new one)
https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com

11 minutes ago, Dwolfknight said:

If anyone of those trades or gifts would be enough to put you into a negative plat balance, if it were to be reversed, you should mention on your support ticket.
Send the support ticket, adding a play-by-play could help, also do a quick read of the end user agreement to see what could have happened and add that to your support ticket through a comment. (don't make a new one)
https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com

I'm unfamiliar with how to make a ticket.... I'm also struggling to understand how I could spend more plat than I physically had, especially during a trade. I've never been able to select more plat than I actually had (it tells you how much you have when you select it.)

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Sugoi Spartan said:

I'm unfamiliar with how to make a ticket.... I'm also struggling to understand how I could spend more plat than I physically had, especially during a trade. I've never been able to select more plat than I actually had (it tells you how much you have when you select it.)

Negative ban happens when DE finds stolen or resale plat and retroactively "deletes" it, people with that type of plat usually trade with others for valuable items such as rivens, if you expend enough of that plat when DE deletes it your account ends up with negative.

For example, someone gets plat through illegal means, buys a riven from you for 5k plat, you expend it on deluxe skins and end up with 3k plat when DE deletes all the illegal plat, you would end up with negative 2k plat and would automatically be banned for having a negative balance.

It's a terrible issue. but you can't do much to protect yourself.

Edited by Dwolfknight

3 minutes ago, Dwolfknight said:

Negative ban happens when DE finds stolen or resale plat and retroactively "deletes" it, people with that type of plat usually trade with others for valuable items such as rivens, if you expend enough of that plat when DE deletes it your account ends up with negative.

For example, someone gets plat through illegal means, buys a riven from you for 5k plat, you expend it on deluxe skins and end up with 3k plat when DE deletes all the illegal plat, you would end up with negative 2k plat and would automatically be banned for having a negative balance.

It's a terrible issue. but you can't do much to protect yourself.

Thank you for your detailed replies. Mine was a bit premature, I since found my way around and am filling out my ticket

I had no idea players could mod plat into the game. Here I was thinking Microsoft had finally fixed modding by putting everything on the cloud

Is there any way for me to contact DE about the progress of my ticket? I'm getting stressed out here. The website says the look at tickets in chronological order, and they replied to my first one to tell me I did it wrong and needed to redo it, but its been 4 days (including weekend) and my second one hasnt been touched

There's a big sale on play here and I just know I'm gonna miss it :(

Edited by (XB1)Sugoi Spartan

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Sugoi Spartan said:

Is there any way for me to contact DE about the progress of my ticket? I'm getting stressed out here. The website says the look at tickets in chronological order, and they replied to my first one to tell me I did it wrong and needed to redo it, but its been a day and my second one hasnt been touched

There's a big sale on play here and I just know I'm gonna miss it :(

Sorry, but there is not much that can be done, hope for the best. If I'm going to be honest, you already got lucky, they usually take a week to reply and you got a response within 3 working days.