Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant host migration errors

Treyg89

I've recently gotten constant host migration errors when playing Warframe with friends or in a PUG. What's going on? I've forwarded all ports, reset my modem and play with my PC connected via ethernet. It's only just started after the recent hotfix and it's become unbearable to the point where i'm going to stop playing. Every time i jump into a group to play i get the Host migration error and then kicked which then causes me to lose all of my progress.

Tenno, do not waste your precious time launching onslaught... Until DE got fix for their netcode, which is awful at the moment. The game itself does not have a mechanism to prevent losing items upon host migration. 

As for me - I gave up getting Khora blueprint because of infinite host migration loops, which frustrates me and getting me mad as hell. Spending 10 minutes of gameplay for nothing? Nah... screw this...

DE PLEASE DO SOMETHING WITH HOST MIGRATION AT ONSLAUGHT MISSIONS ASAP !!! 

EVERY

SINGLE

GAME

(not just onslaught)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'd play Destiny if I wanted to experience frustration.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is happening to me as well. I'm booted back to my ship, the game offers to try to reconnect to the squad, reconnection is successful but I lose everything. I've lost quite some rare items this way, which is all the game is about. Please fix this, DE. 🙏