Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Phoenix renewal build

ConzyFTW

Question

3 answers to this question

Vitality, Hunter Adrenaline, Steel Fiber, Primed Con, Fleeting Max, Transient, Phoenix Renewal, Intensify

Aura is up to you. I use CP or Energy Siphon (basically what helps the squad most),

Exilus: Power Drift

I tried switching Con for Energy Conversion which is also very valid. You just have to facetank some more to compensate the slightly higher Enery cost (Decaying Dragon Key helps alot)

(158 Heal/sec and 520 Armor)

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

Phoenix Renewal is something every Oberon build should be using so I wouldn't say there's a build for it really.

All you need for Phoenix Renewal is an energy upkeep source like Arcane Energize or Rage/Adrenaline. The rest is preference on the build.

Duration is about the only stat you can afford to skimp on for some builds. He needs at least a little of everything else.

52 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Vitality, Hunter Adrenaline, Steel Fiber, Primed Con, Fleeting Max, Power Drift, Transient, Phoenix Renewal

Aura is up to you. I use CP or Energy Siphon

Basically this but he's missed a mod, I use primed flow iirc because in my experience if the other's know they have oberon 'keeping them alive' they usually end up taking more damage than usual and as such it sucks up our energy quicker.  Personally I use CP because energy syphon won't work with phoenix renewal active and I also run with zenurik most of the time (I'd change more often but honestly the process for changing is too long winded, needs to be on arsenal loadout)