Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #204: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

0bc5b4a1aa94c96df438e7edafde525c.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are no longer playing by their rules. This is Simaris’ world, and what he says is law. The Conduit has opened, and Simaris dares you to enter his Sanctuary Onslaught.

ALSO, we’ve got amazing new Fan Art to show off and a Display Twitch Drop!

PLUS, don’t miss your chance at a ZEPHYR Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer! 

See you here tonight, April 19th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape - you never know when Rebecca or Megan will pop by for a visit!

3 minutes ago, JaiminLyo said:

could u imagine if they dont add it for the actual build tonight and we just watch them play the finished product.

I was thinking the same lol, I double checked the "Latest staff replies" to to see if I had missed the patch going live after read Megan's OP. :clem:

6 minutes ago, HawkFang022 said:

Will, Core be able to change Damage type, after the release of damage 2.5 release.

Damage 2.5 has been cancelled. There isn't going to be a damage update for quite some time, if there even is one, and if they do have one, it will be Damage 3.0. Khora has been reworked and will not change damage types or have an exalted whip anymore. Her new abilities are shown on the preview page for Beasts of the Sanctuary.

Archived