Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

set the default selective fire modes in the arsenal.

omelly

QwvQUSt.png
much like the "visible when holstered" you would be able to change the fire mode in the arsenal and it would save it. it would also be nice to have text stand out more on the fire mode selected during a mission. Its hard to read the what mode you're on while you are in a firefight the text could be something more of simple icons as just like in the photo.
Edited by omelly
typo
  • Like 1

I would love this, and with the upcoming Hystrix, I think it would be a great idea, so we can set the default combined element on it and switch if need be. Thankfully I use my Tiberon Prime as a burst weapon 99% of the time, but I can understand the frustration if you mod it for Status or a hybrid build and use Auto all the time.

That'd be nice.

Add to it another option (on the weapons where it's suitable):

Altfire: DIrectfire vs Toggle

That way, as an example, people that want something like the Panthera's firing modes to remain as they are right now will be able to do so, and those that would like its firing modes to work as toggled firing modes can have it that way.

EDIT:
What could be neat as well, is that If you put the weapon to Directfire, the switch which you proposed, OP, would then choose which one you want to have as the primary fire!

That means that (to go with the Panthera example again), if you leave it with its default Directfire, the OP's button would let you switch between launched blades or the continuous sawing as your primary fire.

Options... they're good for you! ;)

Edited by Azamagon

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...