Otherpeoplehear
TrueMasterzK
Sleepy_Yoshi

Zephyr Prime Access Winner: Chronick814

Fan Art Recap

See you next week!

Just now, Ecliptix said:

think they said a dozen or so times during the stream they drop from both

Yes. But the parts that drop from elite mode should be prebuilt. i mean we are getting radiant relics...why not prebuilt parts? It's a challenge mode, if I wanted to farm khora parts i'd play normal mode, if they drop in elite mode at the very least they should be prebuilt, so long they are going to be on the drop table.

They didnt announce all of the rewards according to them and radiant relics is already a pretty good reward to me elite mode is probably veteran mode dont need khora to be prebuilt. Elite has less to do with rewards than it does for challenge for me anyways

Just now, Ecliptix said:

They didnt announce all of the rewards according to them and radiant relics is already a pretty good reward to me elite mode is probably veteran mode dont need khora to be prebuilt. Elite has less to do with rewards than it does for challenge for me anyways

Exactly, elite mode is for the challenge, so the rewards should at least reflect that, in part. Having khora(And the peculiar mods that have been discussed to death) drop from the challenge mode is going to be...annoying.

Hey don't release tomorrow. Remember literally every other release that got pushed back to Friday and ended up being a buggy mess on launch, causing the team to lose their weekend to hotfixing while players just couldn't play because everything was awful.

@[DE]Rebecca  I think the buffs etc should stay in the Normal Onslaught mode while the Elite one will be the unfair challenging mode without the buffs etc bring over. What do you say?

Also about the efficiency orbs... they are there so that players have to keep killing and can't leech by simply going invisible the whole time ya? If so, then please make sure there is a balance of enemy spawn vs the efficiency meter. From what I see you 2 played, even after killing so many enemies, you girls still failed at keeping the efficiency meter up... that is something quite worrying.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

See you next week!

I like how youalways voicing out openly whenever you met with situational frustration in the gameplay which many players also experienced lol... that is the blinding effect clusters.

12 hours ago, Hixlysss said:

Yes. But the parts that drop from elite mode should be prebuilt. i mean we are getting radiant relics...why not prebuilt parts? It's a challenge mode, if I wanted to farm khora parts i'd play normal mode, if they drop in elite mode at the very least they should be prebuilt, so long they are going to be on the drop table.

Then play normal mode.

The more I see this new game mode, the more I don't like it... Sure, radiant relics are good, altough you could already get those if you stayed in Endless relic runs for over 1hour (but who wants to do that? I don't) and for focus farm it will be great. But DE said this was going to be "endless exterminate" and it is now just "high tier survival". Each level is 2:30 and each 2 levels counts as a rotation, so basically it is a 5 minute rotation. You even have to kill enemies to refill something? All that's missing is the capsules and voilá: Survival. DE also said this WOULDN'T be a "diaper" type mission, but all evidence points otherwise. As long as you can survive you will be 'trapped' in there (which raises the question: What do you do if you want to leave? Are you forced to sabotage the squad mission?... Pause for thought).

My idea was that there would be NO timer but a stipulated time mission (say 30 or 50 minutes? To mimic Cetus time window of Eidolon bounties) and you would try to go thru as many levels has you could in that amount of time. Each level would have a set amount of enemies that you had to kill (like exterminate, but it would escalate) and with specific resources earned only there you could then craft VOID KEYS to jump to higher levels without having to start all over. Because, let's face it, who cares about leaderboards really? Just look at Cephalon Suda, anyone still fighting for that leaderboard? (I think not) I'm guessing some tens of people (maybe a hundred?) of which only 10 are viewed in the Sanctuary. Everyone else will be there for Focus and rank up weapons/warframes (I know I will) and Khora...not peculiars.

Now about Khora: I've only seen a couple of reviews but they stated what I feared... You build her up for one thing (Damage 2.5) and when that failed, she became stuck in limbo (ah, Limbo) and you had to "rush" something for her, but ultimatelly she fits nowhere. My idea would be to make her kavat (which basically is now just a second companion) as big as a big kubrow... And make her ride it. THAT, plus its four modes would be something new, fun and diferent.
As for Peculiars, they are ok I guess, but I was wandering if you could also put Rivens in this mode. You see, right now we can get Kuva and Riven mutators pretty easelly. However, Rivens are ONLY in daily sorties and don't drop that often, so it would be nice to have another way to get then. I know there are some Server and Hardware issues on DE's part, but I think it would help the players mindset to grind, I mean, play more in this mode.

One last thing, if this is a "test" for the Tenno shouldn't it be a Tenshin mission? "Temple of Trials" is the name I was thinking about.

Archived