Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

relic Bug

(XBOX)Loner204

6 hours ago, (XB1)Loner204 said:

did not get the lex prime blueprint and mirage blueprint at the end of the missoin and wasted my only relic for it

Sorry but, it sounds like you expected to get multiple rewards from using a single Relic,
so maybe you're somehwat mistaken about how exactly Relics / Fissures work?

When you get to the reward selection screen, that's what it is - a selection, you only get to pick one of those rewards :P

It's impossible to walk away from a Fissure mission (in which you cracked open your Relic)
without a reward, as the selection defaults to your own Relic.

... hm, you said Defense, did you stay past the initial 5 Waves, but didn't put up a new Relic?
Because you'll need to do that every time to get the Relic rewards for the next 5 Waves,
you can't just use a single Relic and then stay 20+ Waves or whatever and still get Prime parts.

2 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Sorry but, it sounds like you expected to get multiple rewards from using a single Relic,
so maybe you're somehwat mistaken about how exactly Relics / Fissures work?

When you get to the reward selection screen, that's what it is - a selection, you only get to pick one of those rewards :P

It's impossible to walk away from a Fissure mission (in which you cracked open your Relic)
without a reward, as the selection defaults to your own Relic.

... hm, you said Defense, did you stay past the initial 5 Waves, but didn't put up a new Relic?
Because you'll need to do that every time to get the Relic rewards for the next 5 Waves,
you can't just use a single Relic and then stay 20+ Waves or whatever and still get Prime parts.

yes i put up 2 relics for wave 5 and 10 and left on weave 10 and got the lex prime as a reward for putting up a relic both times first relic to wave 5 was mirage t prime then put up a relic to wave 10 pick the lex prime as a reward and then chose to leave and it showed in my rewards that i should have goten them both but did not but yet i jump right back into the same missoin for 2 different relics and got both rewards for staying to wave 10 and look in my foundy to make sure i got them that time it is why i never go passed 10 waves when i do not get my rewards for doing 10 waves if i stayed to wave 20 i would have wasted 4 relics for nothing if the game dose not give me my rewards for doing it

Edited by (XB1)Loner204