Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

new cyst companion

Bakul

i thought why not give the neck cyst another use,for example a new type of companion that is stuck on you , like a abscess with own abilities like shooting or a tentacle weapon, its not able to move,just rotate in all directions but gives you extra life or armor for example

it could have different looks depending on his skills,melee cyst would be living collar full of small tentacles that attack nearby enemies,or stun them etc.

Edited by Bakul

We've all kind of been expecting an infested kavat seeing as we got an infested kubrow... vaguely even remember devstream saying others might come but as of now nothing...

Mind you don't think it would matter much as I can't even remember the last time I used the helminth charger...

I would like the idea to have it match our color schemes when fully developed if you wanted to keep it. Instead of being a pink eyesore that clashes with most color schemes. 

Right now, I keep it on Inaros (because I don't use him) and intend to only have it on Nidus when I eventually unlock him. 

Got me imagining infested like tentacles spreading down your arm and onto your infested weapons and making them more powerful. Almost like becoming one with the weapon. Depending on the warframe certain hidden bonus like ember increase the fire percentage or damage. If your weapon has radiation, blast, or gas then those would increase if ember is used since she enhances the fire element. 

Be like you, the infested, and the weapons become one. Makes me visualize a mutalist War connected to you. 

But as of right now the cyst is nothing more than a very bad case of poison ivy on your neck. Not a very good site to behold.

Also Kavats eat infested which would assume that they are “immune to the infestation”. So an infested kavat would make no sense at all. Also the Helminth charger is not an infested kubrow so people need to stop calling it that. Now maybe if the companion has similar appearance to that of a kavat, small, quick, tricky, and a crazy tail and was called something like... Helminth Runner? I could see that.

Its tail could be able to pick up items and resources as it runs by and after it returns to you from doing whatever you gain all the items and resources. I can see it being a bit of a spitter too unless DE can think of much more trickier abilities for it.