Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.0

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Each Conduit entered/Zone advanced removes current buffs, active Warframe abilities, combo multipliers, and resets Energy to the respective base level. Harder enemies from a baseline! 

So this whole feature is a huge '****-you' to anyone who uses Quick Thinking builds, unless they plan on having a Trinity in every group.

I think it would only be fair to have the Quick Thinking mod also raise your base starting energy to a percentage of the modded max.  After all, it is also being used in place of health, and requires more from the player in that they have to be far more careful about managing their energy.

It can't be considered only in terms of the number of abilities you can cast, when lowering it - either by casting or having it reset - is also equivalent to removing almost all of a player's health.

So overall I like this update. Especially removing the cooldown on Radial Blind. It was the most annoying thing I never realized I should complain about. Otherwise I have two questions. Why is endo in the onslaught droptables, especially the elite version? And why do Khora's parts drop in the elite version? If this is part of endgame (especially the long runs on elite), then you're trying to make droptables for players who already went to Vodyanoi. Endo is just droptable clutter. As far as Khora's parts are concerned, I understand them being in the new mode, but since they aren't tradable and Warframe parts are worth irrelevant credits, after you get them once they are just droptable clutter as well. Don't get me wrong it's cool that they're in the lower difficulty droptables cause it gives you a place to go for them if you need more Khoras, but throwing them in the elite version too just means that sometimes 15 zones in I'm going to get the equivalent of a 5k credit cache. I already don't like getting 5k credit caches when I don't have to clear out my inventory to get the money.

Why doesn't onslaught give us simmaris points as an extra reward??? There should be already an alternative to scanning, and in this game mode it just makes sense.

I also noticed no resource or mods drop from enemies, seems pretty skim on rewarding players, and the blah blah its an simulation argument, is just a lore justification, not a gameplay argument.

Bad vibes DE, bad vibes.

Found a [BUG]

Pressed 5 while my warframe was over a void bit after the lua tileset and i got pulled back one, then when the next round ended teleported to nowhere and screen went white and i wasnt able to do anything after mission ended i got no rewards.

Found a [BUG] 

Using Quack banshee finished the first round and portal didnt materialize

1 minute ago, Andrewthehamster said:

The enemy spawn rate in normal needs to be changed, not enough enemys spawn on solo, leaveing with no way to get out of the puddle.

There were plenty of mobs on my solo runs, but the efficiency decay ramp-up is too fast.

6 hours ago, Giantconch said:

Wellp, here we go..

Efficiency stimuli==Convergence Orb 2.0

Nobody likes having to pick up stupid glowy orb trash to get focus or stay in a mission. Get rid of both. Let people farm focus at full rate 100% of the time and let the "endgame" mode you are trying to create be playable and only kick you once you cant actually kill fast enough instead of this stupid glowly orb being required to allow you to keep playing. It doesnt even show up on the minimap so instead of killing enemies you end up searching the level for this stupid orb first. Its literally just a glorified survival and you even crammed in a lame "you must collect this for the timer" mechanic just like life support.

WAIT REALLY? Lato and Braton vandal part chances are under 3-4%? Is this for real? Thats crap. I dont need more relics radiated or not. I'm sitting on 11k relics so this is just table pollution to me that forces me to run a game mode I dont have any particular interest in just for a piss poor chance to get two weapons that arent even fabulous. Literally MR fodder.

There arent even any AXI relics in the elite mode. Given the enemy level thats a complete joke on its own.

Oh well, you tried I guess?

Can you honestly stop complaining? We just got the Braton vandal and lato vandal back after ages and ages and your complaining about the drop chance? 

And stop complain about the new game mode. I think it's great and has massive potential with the new mods. Focus farm is also really nice so stop complaining about the way DE made it. 

I would also like to see a fix for Valkyr ult attacks not being registered against Juggernauts or Corpus Nullifier Capture targets after you break their bubble...

Posted about this on multiple the forums in the last month.

Very happy otherwise! Thanks for all your hard work!

I am not sure this is the right place for my comment. Remove/relovcate as required thank you.

i. I seem to have run into an issue with Portal Materialization. As the notice comes up, the whole thing goes south and i crash so hard the crash report page only made it 3 times (out of 12 crashes) onto my screen. 

2. To add insult to injury, this crash never occurs in the 1st zone (so as I think "yea! i made it" it kicks me in the tenders in the 2nd zone.

3. other than that, I went to the market to purchase the BP, but its not there. Is it a drop? 

But this is fun. What i got done in it so far, makes mei want it fixed

Regards all.

40 minutes ago, ScootermanV2 said:

Found a [BUG]

Pressed 5 while my warframe was over a void bit after the lua tileset and i got pulled back one, then when the next round ended teleported to nowhere and screen went white and i wasnt able to do anything after mission ended i got no rewards.

Found a [BUG] 

Using Quack banshee finished the first round and portal didnt materialize

16 minutes ago, Redbat10 said:

Will we get the rewards that went away when the game crashed and one was unable to get back into the game?

These happened to me too. I didn’t receive the rewards and the white screen was the most terrifying. Also it would say host migration for forever sometimes and all of these happened to me towards the end of the 3rd zone each time so I didn’t get any or the rewards. I would have to close the game and return to nothingness. Please fix this and help a brother out cuz I got a Khora bp on one of my sanctuary runs 😪 and now i dont have the bp anymore...

1 hour ago, AxaZol said:

There is no problem to kill 100+ mobs.

Problem is to sustain efficiency on some tiles (low density of mobs, too much paths to spreading around and mobs stay still until players not ot come closer)

Yes, couldn't agree more. Game mode is a great idea, but WHY the RNG factor that plagues prior endless? It's a BAD mechanic and always has been a bad mechanic. Remove the efficiency mechanic altogether and replace it with a "kill all the mobs on the level" timer or "kill X Mobs" or -something- other than crappy RNG. This way, when some of the BAD maps don't spawn enough mobs, players don't get penalized for poor design.

Please remove the relics completely or greatly reduce their dropchance. I am getting flooded with relics and nothing else. Even Endo would be much more appreciated as it is of some use for players with some stacked up playtime. Relics are just for the trash can. Please consider small Kuva rewards. But getting all these relics is just cancer.

Archived