Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.0

[DE]Megan

At this point, I'm convinced players are exploiting the host migration issue, just to troll people. 

In 75% of the groups I've been in today, the "host" steps out suddenly which screws everyone over.

:redveil:

Edit - The rotation reward tables should be revised. Flooding them with relics is an annoyance, not a challenge.

Edit - Just had an onslaught group, which ended up in a Grinner factory tile with only the passive workers. We had a snowball's chance in hell, but the portal opened in time enough for us to gain a relic before the session ended.

( Please, DE, don't send @[DE]Taylor after me for my bug reporting! She's a crazy woman who tried to turn me into a frog everytime a player picked up a stim in our onslaught group (They wanted to see if she would.), downed herself with her own Lenz (I'm now calling her, Giggleass.), and everytime I wanted to revive her (She won't admit it, but she didn't trust me.) ... A trinity would ease my suffering from the trauma :crylaugh: :sadcry: )

On 20.04.2018 at 5:27 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Rotation B

Synthetic Eidolon Shard (9.48%)
Khora Neuroptics Blueprint      (3.69%)
400 Endo (9.48%)
Meso N5 Relic (RADIANT) (3.69%)
Meso G1 Relic (RADIANT) (3.69%)
Meso T1 Relic (RADIANT) (9.48%)
Meso T2 Relic (RADIANT) (9.48%)
Meso N5 Relic (RADIANT) (3.69%)
Meso O2 Relic (RADIANT) (9.48%)
Meso G1 Relic (RADIANT) (9.48%)
Meso T1 Relic (RADIANT) (9.48%)
Meso T2 Relic (RADIANT) (9.48%)
Braton Vandal Barrel (3.69%)
Braton Vandal Receiver (3.69%)
Lato Vandal Blueprint (2.01%)

I'm not quite sure if anyone noticed\reported that already, but is Meso T1-T2 in rotation B of ESO occurring twice intentional? Or am I missing out on something? [Primed Thinking]

1 hour ago, Vetprime said:

Wow, one new frame and a new tileset........When and if at all is real content coming out this is why I play other games........

It's actually a new frame, 3 new weapons, 5 new zaw parts, (3 strikes and 2 grips), a new game mode, 5 new Captura scenes, the return of closed beta weapons (Braton and Lato Vandal) and a new mod.

No new tileset.

2 минуты назад, Plasmaface сказал:

The host migration bug is still happening

yeah. lost some focus because of it as well. But honestly, if this can be fixed sooner or later, the way how this game mode "should" be played is yet another concern. For example, i had a party of 3 Equinox today. And Equinox by being the most efficient aoe dd in the game(imho) is making a joke of this game mode.

18 minutes ago, Kel_Silonius said:

yeah. lost some focus because of it as well. But honestly, if this can be fixed sooner or later, the way how this game mode "should" be played is yet another concern. For example, i had a party of 3 Equinox today. And Equinox by being the most efficient aoe dd in the game(imho) is making a joke of this game mode.

My last match was Trinity, Harrow, Wukong, Banshee and even that was a cake walk. If I had run Equinox instead of Harrow I wouldn't even have to try. It was so easy that our banshee brought unlevelled weapons to get them to rank 30 in record time. 

Im not sure what DE expected releasing something in this state, but considering whats happening in the hotfix threads (.7) i hope DE is going to put some serious effort at quality control and prioritizing problems.

Of course their behavior is unacceptable, but seriously guys your fan base is passionate af it wont end well when you ignore the core issues the community has identified. I have never seen a thread saying things needed to be MORE rare and MORE diluted.

correct finally the migration of the host, it's enough to complicate the regime, this is not for anyone. bugs main problem

you have complicated the onslaught than forced press exit bad players, and migration does not work.

FIX or hire other employees

We really need a fix for the host migration bug as soon as possible. The majority of my runs have ended in a failed host migration and lost rewards.

The most infuriating lost reward was a Braton Vandal Blueprint, Which support has yet to respond to in any fashion. 

FAILED MIGRATIONS TODAY: 5 6 7 8

4 hours ago, Thanax said:

Can we change the rotations to ABCC or move one of the C Khora parts to A? Makes more sense to me that the rotation with two warframe part rewards should happen twice in a cycle.

No, the rotation in literally everything else in game is AABC and if you think getting Khora is hard then try for Nidus. You only need to get her once I think her blueprint should just be put in the market entirely.

2 hours ago, xeal209 said:

No, the rotation in literally everything else in game is AABC and if you think getting Khora is hard then try for Nidus. You only need to get her once I think her blueprint should just be put in the market entirely.

each nidus part has a 14.3% chance to drop on C rotation, contrast to Khora having 2 parts on C rotation at 5%...

Your math is bad if you think Nidus is somehow worse.

:S

so as of this morning after each finished Onslaught run i'm stuck on rewards screen with "updating account information" message. So i can't do anything rather than alt-f4 it, however after alt-f4 i still keep my focus and rewards.

17 минут назад, Plasmaface сказал:

Support restored my Braton Vandal BP, So yay!

support is mighty stronk.

anyway, last game session Shee under my constant 42% ps buff with a EV trinity and sad Mesa. "action" component of the game is dead in the Onslaught game mode. But on the other hand, we play in such confined spaces so there is no room for "action"* i'm afraid.

*well considering all that circus with efficiency.

1 hour ago, Kel_Silonius said:

support is mighty stronk.

anyway, last game session Shee under my constant 42% ps buff with a EV trinity and sad Mesa. "action" component of the game is dead in the Onslaught game mode. But on the other hand, we play in such confined spaces so there is no room for "action"* i'm afraid.

*well considering all that circus with efficiency.

EV Trin + Equinox + any 2 others = Zone 10 or higher

I find that a Slowva is a very welcome addition as well

An Ult-Spam Volt is also good

At least in my experience

This next update better have a (I want to put an expletive here) fix for the host migration, I finally get khora neuroptics (my first non chassis khora part since release due to the rubbish drop rates) and the host leaves without telling everyone else that was his intention... get host migration and lose the khora neuroptics.

We all just love wasting our time and losing it due to the host leaving

tl;dr--WF is an amazing--if flawed--game.  Please focus on fixing current content before focusing resources on making more new content.

I've been singing praises of WarFrame since I joined just shy of a year ago.  The amount of content--all of it Free--is just mind-blowing.  The WF Community is BY FAR the best online gaming community I've yet found.  DE is about the only company I know that does Freemium RIGHT.  I gave money to DE for plat, not cause I needed the plat, but because DE has MORE THAN EARNED my money for the amount of Fun they've given me.

Having said that--and I could go on--there has always been one GLARING problem w/ WF: Quality Control.  After getting to near uninstall levels of rage from the Glitchfest that the PoE launch was, I have been careful to only dip my toes into each HotFix since Khora came out.  Each time (are we at 22.18.7 now?), I've seen, heard about, and/or experienced all the problems that many other experience--host migration issues, lack of enemies, and now we seem to lose half our Efficiency in Regular Sanctuary Onslaught just waiting for the damn Portal to open up (or finish closing, if on Zone 8).  So I've been finding other Games to Play.  Because like many PC Gamers, I have a ton of games I've never played from my Steam acct.  But I WANT to Play WarFrame!  But I refuse to waste my freetime fighting w/ your game, getting it to work, not getting your tech support to back me up when your game glitches, etc.

I'm sure this is a place you don't want your Player base at--and I get new launches have glitches, etc.  But there are SOOO MANY Glitches from things that should've been fixed ages ago (e.g., the cycling animation Ivara has when Fishing on the Plains on her DashWire, making Fishing from them very glitchy, at best), I can't help but wonder why you don't fix what you have before creating more.

DE PLEASE fix what you already have before creating more new stuff.  And I look forward to trying to Farm Khora yet again... but after the next HotFix.

Speaking of which, it's 4:30pm on a Fri: You're not gonna let us go into this weekend w/o fixing the current broken condition of Sanctuary Onslaught, are you.?!

[Edit] Looks like you launched 22.18.8 HotFix as I was typing this LOL  Yay I get to Play WF this weekend!  Here's to hoping it's a HotFix and not another HotMess!

Archived