Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.0

[DE]Megan

1. The primaries and secondaries, along with beam weapons, got their fix and we know you guys are working on melee reworks also, would mods be getting a rework as well cause as it stands, there are quite a number of mods that have no real use, even in fun builds"looking at you focused defense and sure shot"

2. The lures don't fully move out of your FoV when aiming during Terry fights. I (and I am certain other hunters also) have been annoyed by them suddenly moving to block your shot when aiming up to blow the Eidolon's limb off. And even when they do move, its not by much, can we hope to have this addressed by having them stay like 5 meters away from your line of Sight while aiming?

3. The Eidolons still have that bug where even while linked to by a lure, will teleport away. quite a bother that is.

4.Thanks for the removal of the leaderboards since they will help with server load, sure some folks will miss it, but keeping it in to appease a few and make the connection harder for all of us makes no sense to me and others who don't want to have an internet not responding message while in the middle of that Eidolon fight or endless fissure.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/38144-may-1st-hot-feedback-topics/
"They are exclusive. Lobbying is not encouraged."
https://www.warframe.com/news/closed-beta-testers-rewarded-hard-work
"A true sign of dedication, vigilance, and lethality, this deadlier version of the Lato will only be wielded by those Tenno who have been with Warframe through the thick and thin of Closed Beta."

And of course, closed beta people are just thrown to the wayside without any acknowledgement or compensation for getting their only exclusive item taken away

Archived