Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.0

[DE]Megan

Game crashed to desktop 5X so far, submitted evolution engine crash, saved crash number, reconnected with squad til last time, and I ended up in a squadmates orbiter...strange bug.  

Please HOTFIX these crash issues soon!

Thnks for the attempt at new game mode, but currently it's not playable with the crashing to desktop every few mins. 

Should I submit a ticket with all the crash codes?

Just now, pamadde said:

hm... first try and i got 3 parts of her. (14 rounds).

Congratulations on your haul but, please remember that your loot does not reflect good drop tables, they are seriously diluted with relics and many people won't share your luck. Again though, congratulations. I hope many are as lucky as you are.

You mofos are really annoying losers SMH

Asks for a an update,nags DE about it,they work their asses off for it and you guys keep demanding and when they rush to deliver the product,all you guys do is complain.

DO SOME CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK FFS, are you all spoiled children?

The Parts are gained as a reward, with the Chassis dropping in rotation A (8.33%), the Neuroptics in rotation B (7.69%) and the Systems and the blueprint itself in rotation C (5.64% each). -from the wikki 

this is a joke right? you have to be kidding? this cant be the drop chances? no quest AND the worst drop chances in the history of warframes? 

Onslaught sure is an intense game mode!  I've never had such a nail biting and engrossing fight... against the games engine.  Seven #*!%ing crashes before I got tired of  this bullS#&$ and just aborted and lost all of the drops I managed to scrape together when I was actually able to play.

Justo ahora, PlagueSeeker dijo:

You do realize this IS the replacement for dark sectors?..... like this is it. 

No it's not. It was going to be Dark Sector's replacement but then Steve said in another stream that it was no longer the case. They made it its own mode. 

All I'm seeing is people complain and complain about "where's dark sectors?" "Where's RAIDs?" Where's this where's that. Bug reports fine, after all there are A LOT of bugs in the the new game mode, but constantly moaning on how this or that isn't in the game yet is not doing anything. Stop whining, things will come when they come.  

vor 30 Minuten schrieb ICA-970326-47:

IAlso, the Efficiency stimuli are just a pain. I played solo in the elite mission and have no problem in surviving and killing, but I had to run around finding these orbs that are not shown on the minimap.

They *are* shown on the minimap - at least if you have sufficient loot radar range. They show up as golden loot crates (rather than the white default color). If you have not reserved slots for Loot radar or anything alike, that's your personal problem.

But they are not only actually shown, they also spawn in the exact same locations for each tile. Same as the portal. So if you know the tile once, you can just run straight to them.

Or just skip them, because on the lower levels you can easily achieve S-rank / permanent 100% even without, and on the higher levels their effectiveness is severly reduced. E.g. on wave 12, the booster only accounts for something between 5-10% efficiency. Not enough to make up for anything.

I was very excited for this game mode, but I can't play it any more due to absence amount of crashing every 2 waves. Please fix it...  

I have found a work around for the crashes and it is to decrease graphic settings as much as possible. Now I crash every 1/8 games, better than the 1/2 but still a problem. Glad DE is aware and fixing the problem. :D

Archived