Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.0

[DE]Megan

vor 2 Minuten schrieb TheAmazingEternal:

15 zones isn't exactly endless DE, as that's the current limit to the 'endless endgame'

It is endless, and you could (in theory) go beyond zone 15. Respectively, for the non-elite mode, people apparently already did, way beyond that.

Just that the efficiency starts dropping like crazy, and the spawns become to slow to keep up if you are unlucky and get a bigger map.

I LOVE the new game mode, Sanctuary Onslaught!  :thumbup:

However, it needs a hotfix due to crashing. I'm trying to high score the leaderboards, but I can't get very far without crashing. Sent some error reports, hopefully they will provide some technical data as to what causes the crashes. It's not Zone 7, it's not Operator void dash. Seems to be kinda random.

Still I'm super happy about the new update, warframe and game mode! Just needs a couple finishing touches on Sanctuary Onslaught. Definitely a hotfix, and maybe a zone reward save type of thing, like every zone change it saves what you earned, for the lost rewards. :simaris:

I am trying to do the Sanctuary Onslaught but for whatever reason the game keeps crashing.  Every time the game crashes I lose everything that I earn during Sanctuary Onslaught.

Could we get a feature where we would be able to leave the SANCTUARY ONSLAUGHT without waiting for the timer to run out to leave?

Wonderful update!!! Looks like it’ll be a grind for the parts. I’m really happy because the grind is balanced with good rewards. If you don’t get Khora, vandal etc, a radiant relic seems like an awesome alternative. Really wonderful work guys, as always... :D

To the people complaining about the crashes try to be polite atleast, adding insults is unnecesary, try to also remember that your personal computer is a part of the ecuation not entirely the game's fault (the game mode hasn't crashed for me yet), to the people complaining about the drop rates, content like relics and the focus you get from the synthetic cores remember that DE has to balance the rewards among everyone new players and older ones i also feel like the relics are useless to me to a certain degree but my entitlement to the game shouldn't rule the way DE balances drops, as for the cores they are not the new way to farm focus and you don't need to wait 100 minutes for a chance to get 50 minutes of core farming for focus, i bet that there will be people able to cap their daily focus using the new cores sooner than later which is the reason why they don't give as much focus. 

Archived