Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.0

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, Nathalieh said:

To the people complaining about the crashes try to be polite atleast, adding insults is unnecesary, try to also remember that your personal computer is a part of the ecuation not entirely the game's fault (the game mode hasn't crashed for me yet), to the people complaining about the drop rates, content like relics and the focus you get from the synthetic cores remember that DE has to balance the rewards among everyone new players and older ones i also feel like the relics are useless to me to a certain degree but my entitlement to the game shouldn't rule the way DE balances drops, as for the cores they are not the new way to farm focus and you don't need to wait 100 minutes for a chance to get 50 minutes of core farming for focus, i bet that there will be people able to cap their daily focus using the new cores sooner than later which is the reason why they don't give as much focus. 

Big Whoop, its crashes a lot. it dident happen to me is just quitfrankly pissing us of not helping.

The only problem I encountered was when i tried to join an "elite ranking" onslaught.

I loaded onto a zone with 1-2 squaddies already on it. Immediately after that, a host migration happened, not a single enemy, the place was dead. Of course the meter zeroed out and we got a grade C- >.<

No crashes so far though.

Edit:

Okay experienced my first crash. It seems it happens when the timer is near / reaches zero :S

8 minutes ago, fluffysnowcap said:

Big Whoop, its crashes a lot. it dident happen to me is just quitfrankly pissing us of not helping.

Oh sorry let me send you a better computer or would you prefer a ticket to the future when DE has optomized game a little bit more that would help right?... If you feel like that pisses you off is up to you, the point i'm trying to make is that not every single player is having the same issues, and while ofcourse by the looks of this thread the crashes are an issue to a lot of people Megan already stated they know about it and they are working on it. 

1 minute ago, Nathalieh said:

Oh sorry let me send you a better computer or would you prefer a ticket to the future when DE has optomized game a little bit more that would help right?... If you feel like that pisses you off is up to you, the point i'm trying to make is that not every single player is having the same issues, and while ofcourse by the looks of this thread the crashes are an issue to a lot of people Megan already stated they know about iy and are working on it. 

a large amount of people are having a issue and thanks for offering to send me a new PC

57 minutes ago, Ext3h said:
1 hour ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Fix this bug on lvl 75-90 Zone 11, blank screen between migration through portals from zone 10 to zone 11.

That hapens when you die during the migration phase, and don't make it to the portal. The screen stays white until you die the next time. When you then revive, you have "fog" effect for the remainder of that round. Next round is normal again.

I didn't die kiddo, I was die after I was migrate from first portal to the next if u didn't know, and that on screen what u saw is that I was die cuz the screen was becomes white and I didn't saw enemies and I was been killed.

Now u know what was happened.

Have a nice day kiddo. :thumbup:

Attempted onslaught 10 times, every time multiple crashes. I loose all XP and focus on the process, at least it allows me to rejoin. 

at one run I rejoined on the 8th round of Elite onslaught and timer ran out, lost all rewards, got out with 8k credits and nothing more

My PC died last night :(

I won't be able to enjoy the new mode until a week or two from now.

Still, good job DE! The more I read about Sanctuary Onslaught, the more I'm eager to try it. A penalty for using 4's too many times sounds fantastic to control those players that cheese through everything. Hopefully you'll also implement a similar restriction/cooldown for slide attacks.

Can't wait to play!

c'mon so Braton and lato vandel not so exclusive anymore ?
im close beta player and only braton V. and lato V. that make me feel special for being there when it all started 
and now everyone can have it, i feel betrayed DE i truly feel betrayed.
DE please delight me somehow

31 minutes ago, Nathalieh said:

To the people complaining about the crashes try to be polite atleast, adding insults is unnecesary, try to also remember that your personal computer is a part of the ecuation not entirely the game's fault (the game mode hasn't crashed for me yet), to the people complaining about the drop rates, content like relics and the focus you get from the synthetic cores remember that DE has to balance the rewards among everyone new players and older ones i also feel like the relics are useless to me to a certain degree but my entitlement to the game shouldn't rule the way DE balances drops, as for the cores they are not the new way to farm focus and you don't need to wait 100 minutes for a chance to get 50 minutes of core farming for focus, i bet that there will be people able to cap their daily focus using the new cores sooner than later which is the reason why they don't give as much focus. 

giphy.gif

And you expect people to not get mad, days without content, no kuva scaling or fixes for other game modes like the tridolons.

By the way: I have a really good Pc / good internet and the game mode crashed on my side. So it's DE's fault.

3 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Please fix this new items in Quills inventory we cannot purchase, I was try several times and doesn't work.

dLxxVhQ.jpg

Obviously you are not supposed to purchase that.  Can't wait for you to lose your standing, lul.......I hope there is no refund.

Archived