Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.0

[DE]Megan

YAY so excited for Khora. Only problem is, the game keeps crashing. Not going to be playing it for awhile because I don't want to risk losing all of my rewards like i did twice already. Would love to continue but not risking it. Also seems like this is a huge problem for others as well. But thank you DEV for all of your hard work :) 8ya95i2ymzm01.jpg

Seriously, DE?

Drop rates of  2-5% for utterly boring mission design?! You're testing us very hard there, almost to the breaking point. Where has the voice of reason in your team gone?

• fix the matchmaking
  • drop the efficiency counter
  • raise the drop rates

I managed to play through one 8+ round of onslaught and had a good time, pretty enjoyable. I was wondering why a guy left halfway through but then I found out : \

Constant CTD, thought it was cause I disabled some stuff to get better frames, but apparently not.

Also I found a hole in one of the tiles and fell out of the map.

Also also my whole screen suddenly turned white but it was ok cause I CTD'd shortly afterwards.

Lookin forward to a hotfix so I can play with my friends later ¦ 3

The new mode is realy nice.

But the game crashes a lot. Not a single round without seeing people crashing 3+ times a round per player. At the current state unplayable. Lost 3 times my rewards due to crashes. Sometimes it is impossible to close the game after a crash / freeze, only a hard restart of the complete pc works.

3 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Wait so the only rewards we get from this are Focus and Rotation rewards? No mods, no credits, no resources? That really sucks. For those of us with maximum focus this is an utter waste of time. Damn DE.

Sadly u can only reach your daily cap of focus 250k and that's it, in other words means faster farming focus, nothing else.

I was reach my daily limit and didnt got any focus again after several runs in onslaught missions.

I really enjoy this update alot. Love the design of Khora and the weapons (Currently building 1 of the weapons and 1 is in research). So far Khora is fun to use, but i hope that the Sanctuary Onslaught gets a fix soon since it keeps crashing for me and my friend, like alot, wich is a shame since that game mode is alot of fun.

Also,

Spoiler

https://i.imgur.com/sjdJoFF.png

Totaly appriciate that you made a hole for Khora's cutie butt to be seen <3

32 minutes ago, Ramija said:

Crashes aside - never play on patchday - the spawnrate on certain tilesets needs to be looked at. We lost at wave 17 bcs. there were no mobs to kill :)

At least you got the rewards :D

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Specimens do not drop real-world things like Mods/Resources in Simaris’ Sanctuary. Rewards certainly do exist, though. Focus Boons and Reward Tables (below) aplenty! We are also going to introduce a series of rewards once this launch is out - there will be more to come!

I've dropped 2 mods and Lephantis Coords from a Void tileset on the Elite Onslaught, at zone 4.
One being Ravage and other being Vitality, I think it isn't supposed to happen @[DE]Megan
It may be good to take a quick look at the "drop tables" for Elite Onslaught. Thanks! 
Edit: I forgot to print that, I'll try to reach the same spot after the hotfix!

did u fix the network system? if i disconect i loose rewards & affinity after i come back specially on eidolon hunts i lost tones of arcanes & eidolon shards because i was loosing network when some one in squade leaves after the capture. i hope u do smthing about it .

Archived