Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.0

[DE]Megan

Stop polluting the drop tables with useless rewards!!!! End game content that gives endo and relic...NICE!?!?!? The grind for getting the Lato, Braton vandal and Kora is insane! Why do you always do this when you release a big update, why do you make things so hard to get when you know players are going to be outraged by the insane grind!!! Getting rewards every second wave? WHY!?!?!? I guess i'll just have to wait another couple of weeks so you fix the drop tables.

Another pointless pseudo "end game" doesnt matter how long you stay, just rotation of the  rewards counts.
I'm really dissapointed that we get Khora before dmg 3.0. Her skillset  do not match to itself and the SI of the Kavat is terrible, even passive could be better if we already had companions 2.0.

KHORA looks very beautiful. But this warframe has no special feature. The whip skill is similar to the GARA’s, but it lacks large range sweeps. Also it cannot go through walls. Although the whip skill can trigger statue effect and critical damage, but the damage is still much lower than the GARA’s. Let’s talk about the trap skill. The effect starts very slow. The association with the whip is confused. Among the four skills, only the cat is the most representative. But the cat‘s most important skill-BUFF. the cat cast the skill but does not have this BUFF. Finally, the ultimate skill regarding KHORA. Like a FROST has a spider web to damage the enemy. And there have the time limits.
I have to say that KHORA's skills are very bad. There are no features in this update. The original three attribute-changing whip becomes the same skill as GARA. The bond skill is trying to not make similar to NIDUS. It adds a long waiting time. The most important BUFF of the cat system can't be used. The whip of the ultimate skill has become a nothing like web. Please. how should I use to describe KHORA? Whip frame? Cat? spider?
I hope KHORA will change back when Damage 2.5 come out. At least I have no interest in KHORA now. There is no place need KHORA.
This update includes the Peculiar Mod. It will be a great satire to cooperate with this mod. Artist is hard working but its design has problems? Damage 2.5 and KHORA have been delayed for four months. I believe your ability, just as I have followed this game in the past few years. But then gave me such result? I can't accept it. This is not an issue that looks cool enough to solve.
I hope this question gets attention. I hope KHORA will get revise.

Thanks for the update, got only time to check the new mode.

quick first impression, in solo for now :

- The mission feel unrewarding and that's bad in a game like warframe. Rewards in end mission screen make me sad. Add some credits / Kuva and others things please.

- In solo the spawning of ennemies makes some tileset near impossible to complet. I could only go to zone 11 in Elite onslaught. The moon tileset for example is horrible

Spoiler

0hPBjsF.jpg

- About the ultimate cooldown, i don't know if it's the right thing, i mean some frame don't really rely on the ultimate while others use them a lot. Maybe kinda unfair. I didn't really check the update note so maybe other powers got cooldown too if used too much. You might want to add some other restrictions.

- In public multiplayer, you should make the Elite mode only available in the Orcus relay on Pluto. (if it still has a mr 8 restriction).

- In the plus side the mode give a lot of action and is very promising so good job in that aspect. I didn't really see the time pass, but when the mission ends and you see the end mission screen you feel a little bit dead inside.

10 hours ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

I guess we can forget that the amount of kuva is "subject to change" so much feedback and still no statement to why it is still the way it is.

Just sad...

I think it was subject to change if they had received any constructive, convincing feedback regarding it. I have still yet to see any of that amidst the whining and simply demanding for it, which is probably why it hasn't been changed yet, and most likely won't.

11 hours ago, Giantconch said:

Wellp, here we go..

Efficiency stimuli==Convergence Orb 2.0

Nobody likes having to pick up stupid glowy orb trash to get focus or stay in a mission. Get rid of both. Let people farm focus at full rate 100% of the time and let the "endgame" mode you are trying to create be playable and only kick you once you cant actually kill fast enough instead of this stupid glowly orb being required to allow you to keep playing. It doesnt even show up on the minimap so instead of killing enemies you end up searching the level for this stupid orb first. Its literally just a glorified survival and you even crammed in a lame "you must collect this for the timer" mechanic just like life support.

Lato and Braton vandal part chances are under 3-4%? Is this for real? Thats crap. I dont need more relics radiated or not. I'm sitting on 11k relics so this is just table pollution to me that forces me to run a game mode I dont have any particular interest in just for a piss poor chance to get two weapons that arent even fabulous. Literally MR fodder.

There arent even any AXI relics in the elite mode. Given the enemy level thats a complete joke on its own.

Oh well, you tried I guess?

Completely agree. 

As high as my hopes were for this new game mode I'm really disappointed.  I had hoped Khora would be a certainty with at least a little lore behind her like Gara was, not a crazy grindfest in a game mode that is a rehash of survival, supposedly "endless" but it's impossible to have last for any real length of time.  The rewards are very lackluster given the.... I wouldn't say difficulty cause the enemies aren't hard to kill in droves at all... tedium sounds right. Even with a maim Equinox with a kill range of 50m my efficiency would barely rise even when killing dozens of enemies at once. 

I'm sorry DE I know you worked very hard on this I'm sure, but the balance between work and reward is way off.

39 minutes ago, zerofighter005v said:

I first tried Sanctuary Onslaught and only reached six waves so far. But how can I solo up to at least eight waves (2 waves per rotation for Khora parts)?

I was planning on using Ignis on Onslaught too.

I wouldn't try it solo, it'd be much more difficulkt and you wouldn't get nearly as far.

The only thing I am disappointed about is in the Elite Sanctuary Onslaught reward pool is there are no riven mods on C... When the difficulty of this was announced I thought it would be a repeatable source of riven mods... oh well... I think the community would appreciate it if you would include them on the list... Thank you for your time.

Archived