Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.0

[DE]Megan

14 hours ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the update :3

New weapons, new frame, new game mode. Today is gonna be a good day.

I don't really mind the removal of the kill leaderboards in itself, but I hope the recent tendency to stray away from competetive elements isn't going to remain a trend going forward.

you're going get bored in 1 round onslaught i can confirmed this but no choice, need to farm for the parts.    _| ̄|O"

My friends and I have gotten a few bugs as of today when we were playing the Sanctuary Onslaught gamemode.

There are a couple in that the game is a lot more prone to crashing during runs when this happens. The other bug is that if you manage to reconnect after crashing, the next portal never shows up (nor more enemies) so all that's left is a waiting game for when the timer runs down. Reconnecting also means that you lose out on experience gained in that time, but not items...unless the mission was lost when you were disconnected, at which point you have lost everything.

Another bug is the skyboxes; one point we came from an Earth environment to a Neptune one, but the Earth skybox was still in place for around ten seconds. This bug was one we liked though, as it was both interesting and helped establish that the world was a simulation; could do with this being an actual feature.

A friend also noted she was getting white screens after coming into a new round, only going away after spamming 5 a lot. She had spawned into the mission properly, but just couldn't see.

At one point, the entry portal to the mission didn't appear at all. When we left, we got an A- without doing anything.

Wish there is an exit option after some rounds. I think its a problem just like in index where we neededto just dont kill and get killed to win, or in this case to leave. In publicsquads it is a bit a problem tho. Just throwing it out there if DE can add something they did for index now

• An overuse of Warframe abilities can skew Simaris’ data. You may find he has different tolerance levels against ultimates than first abilities. You may never even encounter this rule, but if you do, know that it is only temporary. 

That is a terrible thing and ruins the fun of playing the game. Please, everyone, rally against this en masse. You can spam certain abilities as one frame (eg. Nidus's 1 & 2) but not as another (eg. Mesa's 4). It feels so bad to be penalized for killing too efficiently.

3 minutes ago, Mulchman said:

That is a terrible thing and ruins the fun of playing the game. Please, everyone, rally against this en masse. You can spam certain abilities as one frame (eg. Nidus's 1 & 2) but not as another (eg. Mesa's 4). It feels so bad to be penalized for killing too efficiently.

Lol Adaptability, get try to use someone else?

I don't know if I should open a separate forum post for this, but I guess DE are monitoring closely this post.

Out of 6 onslaught runs I had (2 regular and 4 elite) I managed to finish only 2 (1 regular and 1 elite)

Those 4 other times I didn't finish was due to game simply freezing. It freezes and I literally have to restart my computer. I cannot even do alt+tab not alt+f4.

My computer is able to handle PoE, as well as all other content, except for onslaught for some reason. Even onslaught works fine until some point when it simply freezes. It happens around rotation B and C.

Any suggestion how I can fix it? Since I already played quite a bit without getting any reward due to this bug :(

5 hours ago, Mulchman said:

i used my abilities pretty regularly and never ran into this. it's probably to keep key players from just sitting in the corner and mashing 4 instead of actually playing the game.

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Megan

I'm extremely disappointed in Lato Vandal "unvaulting". It was a nice "participation certificate" that made people who played from alpha, when there were only corpus ships with grineer on them and walls had no textures, feel like they're more connected to the game. We were told that they won't be ever given away but here we come...

Imagine, you've happened to be the first person on the Venus and you get medal that says "Only for the first person on Venus" on it. No matter if it was worth 2 sticks and one rock it was a very SPECIAL reward for you. 3 years later everyone gets the very same medal just for thinking "Ahhh... I wish I was the one who was first on Venus". Now your medal which had a big personal value for you isn't worth more than a forma and 130 of its blueprints that sits idly for ages in your inventory.

1xugqf.jpg

change it to 1 zone per rotation.  current 2 zones per rotation is freaking damn boring and long. this is worst than survival. not to mentioned the conduit spawning at random spot. sometimes spawn at  top floor . make it like defence mission end menu where player can  choose to continue or extract.

and what is this nonsense where i had to proceed to zone 9 in order to claim my zone 8 reward?  i 've completed zone 8 and proceed extraction but no reward

Can i ask why the Veldt a otherwise below par weapon has a 3/5 Dispo but the new dual swords has yet again a 5/5 dispo when it has more than great stats.

DE you really need to look at how you value and give out Dispos to new weapons and to come back to them.

Are you SURE about those droprates? Im now 13 runs in and i literally havent seen any drop other than endo and relics apart from the very first run (which dropped the fortress captura scene)

Even just from Rotation C alone at ~14% to drop a weapon/khora part i wouldve expected one non-relic drop by now. After 9 runs with 4 relics IN A ROW (even the endo seems to have left me) im fairly demotivated. Feels like im not getting anything i want at all. I mean those 13 runs were 20 minutes each so we're talking about 4 hours 20 minutes at least (probably closer to 4 hours 45 mins with transitions, 5 hours with party setups) for not a single interesting drop...

And while the fact that the rooms always follow the same order does make sense for a scoreattack competing perspective it makes the elite mode go dull a LOT faster (not to mention the OVERWHELMING amount of crashes and disconnects my teammates and i experienced so far)

I despise this game mode at this current moment. This is from what i can tell as much of bug-fest the plains was on release. Kora is bad for a variety of reasons between her kit needing a large amount of qol fix's, and general bug fix's across the board. lets not start with the abysmally low chances to even get her parts. With Cetus i was near completely fed up with bounty's and scraped by getting Gara by leaching off party's that wouldn't care because they would cheese the missions with Mesa and Limbo. When the un-vaulted frames dropped into the plains drop tables i just waited a week and bought everything from them because i REFUSED to farm for the relics. The RNG is already abusive to begin with when opening relics on top of getting there reactant to get the best odds for the parts u want out of them. Cetus's loot in bounty stage competition was actually physically painful for me. Every bounty i got some dumb reward like "irradiate" or "nestle pod horns", all i get within these drop tables for the sanctuary are just Endo in small quantity's. if i need Endo ill run a survival mission alone with Nekross and loot all the mods that drop. its less work for equally to more Endo. please remove Endo from drop tables or quadruple the rewards for it. It is actually un-fun to grind for something that ur almost never going to get STILL KNOWING that the reward is not worth the effort on top of getting slapped in the face with tiny amounts of Endo.

Trying to play onslaught in its current state full of bugs is just a waste of time. Just lost all my rewards and focus gains from a 40m run and do not really feel like playing the game for today anymore. Kinda tired to waste my time like this every time something new is implemented. The lack of quality control and PC players being abused as unpaid beta testers is getting old.

Also what is the point of Veldt? Why add a worse Latron Prime to the game? It looks cool but besides that there is nothing about this rifle that stands out in any way. Wasted opportunity.

Archived