[DE]Megan

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.0

tl;dr--WF is an amazing--if flawed--game.  Please focus on fixing current content before focusing resources on making more new content.

I've been singing praises of WarFrame since I joined just shy of a year ago.  The amount of content--all of it Free--is just mind-blowing.  The WF Community is BY FAR the best online gaming community I've yet found.  DE is about the only company I know that does Freemium RIGHT.  I gave money to DE for plat, not cause I needed the plat, but because DE has MORE THAN EARNED my money for the amount of Fun they've given me.

Having said that--and I could go on--there has always been one GLARING problem w/ WF: Quality Control.  After getting to near uninstall levels of rage from the Glitchfest that the PoE launch was, I have been careful to only dip my toes into each HotFix since Khora came out.  Each time (are we at 22.18.7 now?), I've seen, heard about, and/or experienced all the problems that many other experience--host migration issues, lack of enemies, and now we seem to lose half our Efficiency in Regular Sanctuary Onslaught just waiting for the damn Portal to open up (or finish closing, if on Zone 8).  So I've been finding other Games to Play.  Because like many PC Gamers, I have a ton of games I've never played from my Steam acct.  But I WANT to Play WarFrame!  But I refuse to waste my freetime fighting w/ your game, getting it to work, not getting your tech support to back me up when your game glitches, etc.

I'm sure this is a place you don't want your Player base at--and I get new launches have glitches, etc.  But there are SOOO MANY Glitches from things that should've been fixed ages ago (e.g., the cycling animation Ivara has when Fishing on the Plains on her DashWire, making Fishing from them very glitchy, at best), I can't help but wonder why you don't fix what you have before creating more.

DE PLEASE fix what you already have before creating more new stuff.  And I look forward to trying to Farm Khora yet again... but after the next HotFix.

Speaking of which, it's 4:30pm on a Fri: You're not gonna let us go into this weekend w/o fixing the current broken condition of Sanctuary Onslaught, are you.?!

[Edit] Looks like you launched 22.18.8 HotFix as I was typing this LOL  Yay I get to Play WF this weekend!  Here's to hoping it's a HotFix and not another HotMess!

Edited by Z0sh2054
info updated
  • Applause 1

increase the chances for dropping khora's parts

I played 20 times and no parts, only relics and captura scenes

My operator is not sliding during mission he can slide in dojo , ship and cetus not even in duel.
PLS FIX THIS