Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.0

[DE]Megan

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:

REWARDS
Rewards are given per 2 successful zones in an AABC rotation in both Sanctuary Onslaught and Elite Sanctuary Onslaught. 

• 2 Zones = Rotation A
  • 4 Zones = Rotation A
  • 6 Zones = Rotation B
  • 8 Zones = Rotation C

so Basicly Notihng not even something then something i was not fan from it if you want to make somethink like that why not siply call ist zone 1/2 or Zone A 1/2 instead of Zone and done so my would be

• 1 Zone 1/2 + 2 Zone 2/2 = Rotation A
  • 3 Zone 1/2 + 4 Zone 2/2 = Rotation A
  • 5 Zone 1/2 + 6 Zone 2/2 = Rotation B
  • 7 Zone 1/2 + 8 Zone 2/2 = Rotation C

1 hour ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

- Fix the Bug with "+ X% Resist on Y-Effect" Arcanes stop Primary and Secondary weapons not reloading

- Fix the Bug where the Extraction Marker is not shown in Rescue mission

- Fix the Bug where Ore isn't spawning/spawning only after Energizing Dash

- Fix the countless Bugs regarding Eidolons (no fix in over 5 weeks!)

- Please fix those "Bounty failed" Bugs after successfully completing them (always" Capture Target" so far)

- let us distill Acranes already

- Please fix Marker in general (enemies 1500meter away instead those in the next room or Spy missions where all 3 locks are floating everywhere and we have to guess our way)

- Please stop pretending these Bugs don't exist. You are working on Venus Open World but with PoE's massive problems I don't want to think of what will come...

- Please fix missing Companion in missions

I don’t DE just “pretends” to forget bugs and glitches. They are constantly working on dozens of them, and we typically don’t hear much about a specific problem unless they need to collect data from players or when they’re fixed.

tl;dr Chill your titties.

Well i keep crashing,a lot 3 times in and didn't pass floor 2,  but i was having fun, it is expected from something like this. New game modes new shenanigans I personally  blame the chephalon dude. A few patches and its gonna be fun :)

5 minutes ago, Cryoguard said:

This might be a novel idea for you, but have you considered constructive feedback as opposed to bitter complaining? Potential alternatives that you would prefer as opposed to what is offered now? DE would love substantial feedback on this update.

He/She made the same very clear, simple and constructive suggestion as everybody else for the past year: Throw out the orbs and just boost the base levels. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

NEW ENDLESS GAMEMODE!
SANCTUARY ONSLAUGHT 

“Hunter, you have proven your dedication to the cause. It is time to enlighten you, to show you what we have built together. It is time to enter the Sanctuary.

In the simulated universe of the Sanctuary, my data-immortals have fought each other countless times. Through this violence, I have studied and documented their true character. But my study cannot be complete without the power of the Tenno, the most powerful specimen in the system  — you. Your duty in this experiment is to kill as many specimens as efficiently as possible. In this chaos, the true nature of these creatures will be revealed... as will yours.”

Thanks for something new added to game. Seems like it would be fun mode. - It defiantly needs more reward chances. 

Do I get xp for enemy kills?

Drop tables seem kinda low.  KHORA - Guess will be the most bought frame this quarter.

Honestly, Onslaught is coming across as a worse survival so far, and those reward tables are not very appealing. I will try the mode once the crashing is fixed but I am not hopeful after looking at how bad the reward offerings are looking.

8 minutes ago, Melivant said:

So just did onslaught, after the mission ended, no rewards. It took away the drops we got. Anyone else have this issue? Already checked inventory, etc. 

Yes, this happened to me. No rewards whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

An overuse of Warframe abilities can skew Simaris’ data. You may find he has different tolerance levels against ultimates than first abilities. You may never even encounter this rule, but if you do, know that it is only temporary. 

is this a bug that they just haven't figured out or is this some way to stop people from cheezing?

gets to wave 8, game ends for no reason and i have no idea if i get any rewards cause there's no screen listing what i won... only my score
gets to wave 12, game crashes. try to rejoin team like i did the last 5 crashes and the reconnect fails. this time i dont get the score rundown and am just in my liset wanting to not play today after wasting my time on my day off -_-

I'm loving this so far but, I feel like sticking the Vandals exclusively to the elite rewards is forcing the hand of casual players who want the weapons but, don't want to play elite mode. I, personally don't have a problem playing the elite for the Vandals (even though it's literally the ONLY reason I'll play it). However, if they were to be added to the standard rotations, if at a lower drop rate, reception for this mode will improve overall. 

What I suggest is, adding the vandals to both drop tables thus, making both tables the same (save for radiant relics, which add further incentive) and bringing a sense of balance to the mode. HOWEVER, reduce the Vandals drop rates for the standard mode and MAYBE increase them in Elite. This keeps the value of the weapons the same in Elite by rewarding players who grind it while, simultaneously, not forcing players who don't like the Elite mode to play it yet, still requiring the grind in Normal variant.

Congrats.

Another trash game mode that is borderline unplayable solo past rotation b, especially without some again borderline op or most meta frames or weapons.

It never fail to amaze me how you can literally ruin gamemodes just because no one actually tested it expect Rebecca for 5 minutes on Dev stream that also failed it.

Clap clap.

Archived