Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.0

[DE]Megan

The first run I did, the initial portal didn't open at all and we had to back out.

The second run was going well until the end of the fifth round when the exit portal didn't appear and the host disconnected, (perhaps the cause of the portal not appearing but the host disconnection message didn't appear till after the broken portal was obvious)

We got stuck on the loading screen then five minutes later got back to a full team when the mission stopped.

We got a score screen but no focus and no rewards, (I still have my full focus cap for today.)

I'm hyped, but also expect the new mission will be playable after several hotfixes.

Now some first-look feedbacks:

Khora parts bp and two middle-level vandal weapons have 2~8% drop rate.....seriously I'm not even bothering to farm them now. We have too many relics and the ways to get relics, but Khora and Vandal, which are the most exciting rewards of this new mode, are too hard to get. I'm sitting on a mountain of relics that I can't be bothered to open since I already farmed almost all primes. And as far as I know, a lot of old players are in the same situation. Honestly, I'm happy with the challenging mission, but the reward is not really worth it IMO. Please just kick away some relics from the drop table, please.

Also, the Efficiency stimuli are just a pain. I played solo in the elite mission and have no problem in surviving and killing, but I had to run around finding these orbs that are not shown on the minimap. Otherwise even I melt lv 300 enemies in seconds, the stability still drop too fast. It's just a refined survival mission, but I have to spend time that I used to kill enemies to find these stimuli. I can't say I really like this, not sure how would the majority of players react to it. Perhaps it's because I'm playing in solo?

6 minutes ago, HavokDeathwalker said:

I'm loving this so far but

7 minutes ago, HavokDeathwalker said:

problem playing the elite for the Vandals (even though it's literally the ONLY reason I'll play it)

There is a contradiction there. How can you love a mode but then only reason you play is for rewards.

5 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Congrats.

Another trash game mode that is borderline unplayable solo past rotation b, especially without some again borderline op or most meta frames or weapons.

It never fail to amaze me how you can literally ruin gamemodes just because no one actually tested it expect Rebecca for 5 minutes on Dev stream that also failed it.

Clap clap.

lol, I'm going to bookmark this comment for when Tavier Corsair goes solo to wave 8 with every frame like what he's doing with sortie defense.

In all seriousness, if you're having trouble surviving, try equipping hunter adrenaline and quick thinking, that might help you out.  If you don't have enough DPS, I'd suggest you buy a quanta riven for 40 plat and pair it with a Quanta Vandal or put 6 forma into a Rubico or Lenz.  Any of these guns are easily viable into the lvl 140 range though skill cap on Rubico might be a bit higher to keep the combo counter up.

This is allegedly DE's attempt at "end game content" so of course people will not be able to solo past rotation b with trash frames and weapons.

Secondly, almost every frame is viable if you know what you're doing.  Some frames are just OP depending on what you're trying to do.  Frost and Limbo will always be OP for defense and Loki and Ivara will always be OP for spy.  For a high level exterminate (which is what this is), there will obviously be better suited frames than others.

Yep, crashes all the time. None of my game has been success so far. I guess I'll stop playing for now. No point wasting time if it's gonna crash anyway. And also, kindly be clear on how to extract, I've read that you need to let the efficiency gets to 0? Well that's a waste of time and not intuitive at all. I'd be happy if you'd just put the extract options just like endless defense. I must admit it's a fun mode though.

Цитата

In all seriousness, if you're having trouble surviving, try equipping hunter adrenaline and quick thinking, that might help you out.

1081.gif

I have "troubles" when random nobodies commenting on something they don't even read or understand yet they come to spout their precious "opinion" regardless.

There's no "problem" with "surviving", there's problem with broken useless warframe ai that takes ages to find you even with animal instinct, and solo survivals when you physically can't kill enemies fast enough partly because they get stuck in some Uranus on their way to the player - to keep on going unless you enjoy idiocy that is something like picking Saryn and mashing 1 till you finger will break and killing everything the second it spawns without even seeing.

The good: So far the mission seems promising. Huge amounts of both XP and focus and decent rewards each round provide good reasons to play it even after acquiring Kora.

The bad: Mission appears to be less stable than a dude with only 1 leg after 3 bottles of vodka on a bicycle.

^^

8 minutes ago, ---RV---Maniac said:

There is a contradiction there. How can you love a mode but then only reason you play is for rewards.

I see what you're saying, I did misspeak there. I should've specified that I was loving the UPDATE. However, I DID specify that the only reason I'd be playing Elite was for the Vandal. I'm not a competitive person, I don't care about the leaderboards. That being said, if I HAVE to play Elite for the Vandal, I will but, once I have the Vandals, I'm done with it. You were half right about the contradiction and, maybe just misread what I wrote for the second part. That being said, I also feel you missed my point that the drop tables are, at least in my opinion, almost entirely weighted towards Elite, forcing EVERYONE to play it regardless of whether or not they WANT to in order to get what they want.

Many thanks for all the effort...

On first blush it took three tries to get in... T1,crash - unexplained, T2, crash - data mismatch, "re-run launcher" or some such, T3, full 8 zone run after a wonky start.. (couldn't enter the first portal.. it was flat blue w/no animation.) then... then... oh laurdy it got busy.. and stayed that way... so much carnage! All that was missing were the squishy/crunchy/sticky sounding foot falls running back and forth! (you listenin ther sound guy?)

Enough blatherin.. I gotta get back in there!

Archived