Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.0

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, zerofighter005v said:

Is the Sanctuary Onslaught 2 waves per Rotation?

Rotaton A is round 2 and 4, rotation B is round 6, rotation C is round 8, then repeat doubling rounds, so 10 and 12 A again, 14 B, 16 C.

19 minutes ago, PlagueSeeker said:

You do realize this IS the replacement for dark sectors?..... like this is it. 

No it's not, dark sectors are going back to the drawing board. This was gonna be dark sectors, then DE realised that they've strayed too far from what dark sectors were 

1 minute ago, TheAmazingEternal said:

5000 focus for the synthetic shards is worse than an insult, especially for a mission advertised as a high level endgame mission. Make it 25000 at least if you want this game mode to survive it's first month.

WHAT THAT IS THE ACTUAL FOCUS GAIN?!? That's worse then kuva survival. 

Just now, TheAmazingEternal said:

No it's not, dark sectors are going back to the drawing board. This was gonna be dark sectors, then DE realised that they've strayed too far from what dark sectors were 

I could be wrong, but I believe the Onlsaught gamemode did replace the Dark Sector game mode entirely. 

Awesome! I can wait another month to play this! I'm only just starting Poe because of the pathetic amount of issues with it and I'm sure as hell not going through that again this update.

"Going to add more rewards" oh look more unfinished content

I don't want to hate but I can't deal with the amount of bugs and DEs refusal to listen to the community

All I want is for them to fix the game they already have. There are so many things wrong it's ridiculous. Let's have a mainline bug fix update where you put all your resources into fixing what the game currently has and rework all the broken stuff before moving on to something new

Side note: I think it would be cool for if you have the current max Mr you can talk with the devs and give advice. The veterans of the game have amazing ideas that would benefit the community

Edit: after reading all the feedback it sounds pathetic. To the people praising DE: there is absolutely no way they did not know that the update was this broken and yet they released it anyway

TL;DR not touching this content for 2 months and FIX YOUR GAME

Just now, PlagueSeeker said:

I am a sad Cephalon now...

You aren't the only one, I have a major dislike for plains as I literally fall asleep playing them, so I thought I could get my focus from hunter mode, but 250k a day is too little and 5k from a synthetic shard will do nothing for me

I'm not even gonna bother with onslaught. I was counting on some new rewards that would spice up the game but its actualy relics again ? We can farm relics almost everywhere. Why would i need  more relics ? I have a lot them lying around. Get some break DE , get some better ideas. I belive in you :)

I'm sure this might have happened to a good number of you. This happened upon attempting to enter the first portal. My squad wasn't able to progress, had to wait for the efficiency to run out and restart the mission.

Also on our second attempt, which was successful, there was another bug where right after going through a portal, if I fall off the ledge, I would be put back to the previous zone, separating me from my squad. And when my squad do complete the new zone, I was completely frozen in a white screen. Had to Alt-F4, but fortunately I didn't lose progress when I reconnected. Got my first Khora blueprint. c:

Archived