Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Beasts of the Sanctuary: Sanctuary Onslaught Feedback Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Relics are not really a well rewarding reward to be honest, should be replaced by something else that players might not have or something new. Khora’s blueprint rewards drop chance should also be increased a little bit as well, same with Braton and Lato Vandal.

Haven’t seen it been clarified yet, but are the Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal a time limited reward? Or are they permanently going to stay in the onslaught game mode? 

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

The game mode is too buggy... First try till around Zone 10, game hanged. Have to reboot. Rejoin same team and continue till around zone 15, game crashed. no reward no score. Second try. Zone 11, have score no reward and progress. I can send you both screen cap if required. Crash report also sent.

Eh. I don't like the fact that everything resets between zones...Energy...Iron Skin...basically almost any Warframe powers. No gear means no energy(well at least Energizing Dash works) means no defensive powers..looks like this mode will be stack health, stack shields and use cheese mechanics. Also some zone have really bad spawn rates. I haven't had any crashes so far.

Thank you DE for giving Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal to rewards. You completly destroyed my feeling exceptionality for beeing closed beta player. Going this way soon we should see Excal prime acess possible to buy if it goes to make closed beta players at same gear like other players. Completely unfair to beta teasters. 

So I found a bug

I think when my operator touched the portal and  transferred back, my warframe game froze sorta.

Like I am still with my team right now but I am not able to do anything and I can't use any controls at all, also I am immortal.

Edited by GenesisEmotion

At some point in sanctuary mission the screen freezes and the game crashes. Tried multiple times to play, same result. Completely unplayable. 

I have a beast PC if that matters.

Edited by 1Akatesh
spelling

Well, one question if I may, did you pay real money for it? if not then I don't see why you cry about it.

BTW, I got the Supra Vandal after I finished BUT it came with Baro today, should I feel salty about it?

If it's free and it was a reward for something then it's bound to come again either free or as a reward for something else.

Here is my first impression of the new mission type :

1) The gameplay loop is fun.  Spawn rate a generally fast and the switch in tileset and ennemy make it less boring to stay longer.

2) I'm guessing rewards are on rotation A-A-B-C with a rewards every 2 wave of 2.5min which bring it on part with Survival.  I see no problem there, it's standard.  The bonus here is that there is relic in rotation A.

3) Stability meter and Rank are bollock.  Out of 14 wave, we got one A rank (first wave, ppl join mid wave) and we got 13 S Rank afterward and we still ran out of stability to make 2 full rotation rewards, even with getting all stability pick-up each wave.  Rank should be a reflect of how good you are doing,  if you get consistent S Rank you shouldn't struggle on the stability meter.  Also some faction seem easier on the meter vs other (Grineer often left us at a negative stability).

4) No ressource drop from enemy.  Make me a little bit sad ... I understand why but it remove some rewards from the run.  I dunno what it could be replace with.  I thought about something in link with giving Simaris rep but I don't see how to implement it.  Maybe rare orb that drop or find in map you can turn for rep with Simaris ... kindas like medaillon.

5) Focus bonus.  I'm a little bit salty about this one.  It's just a convergence orb that pop at the beginning of the wave ... nothing more.  To make thing more interresting, maybe make it scale of your rank from your previous wave ?  You could make it scale of time (20 sec per rank, C=20sec, B=40sec, A=60sec, S=80sec), or give a foccus gain bonus (C=x1(standard orb), B=x1.30, A=x1.70, S=x2).  I feel that if you want to advertise this as something more useful to get focus, it should be a little bit more than just a convergence orb.

Overall the game mode is great.  It still need a little bit of polish and balancing.  I still remember the first version of survival back in the day and Onslaught give me the same vibe that it has the potential to be an excellent game mode.

Game crashed 4 times on me, portal or no portal. Just checked to see that no game statistics are saved to my WF/Account, which suck as you then do not level your weapons as well. Saw a msg saying I reached level 29 on my Ether Dagger, but after relogging and checking found it still on Lvl 21.Bit of a dissapointment, if I'm honest.

So, the update is now available, and my first impression is kinda...meh? First of all, it seems strange to me that rewards are given every 2 zones instead of every 1, because it takes too long to get from one zone to another. Then, there is a bug with the portal on elite onslaught not appearing after the timer has run out. And a small question, how to raise efficiency? Sometimes we always have 100%, sometimes it doesn't go up at all. Maybe you should add some modifications to every zone in elite mode, like on arenas on Sedna. And add more rewards depending on the end score, it will take ages to farm khora and vandal weapons.

Edited by 2307Garfield

So, the update is now available, and my first impression is kinda...meh? First of all, it seems strange to me that rewards are given every 2 zones instead of every 1, because it takes too long to get from one zone to another. Then, there is a bug with the portal not appearing after the timer has run out. And a small question, how to raise efficiency? Sometimes we always have 100%, sometimes it doesn't go up at all. Maybe you should add some modifications to every zone in elite mode, like on arenas on Sedna. And add more rewards depending on the end score, it will take ages to farm khora and vandal weapons.

So:

- I like how the gameplay is fast, spawn rates are very high and action is hectic. I DON'T like, how it relies on RNG for energy orbs to spawn, making it very very difficult for certain warframes to actually sustain their abilities. It would be better to have some kind of "energy station" that regularly give out energy orbs, to alleviate the sense of "Enemies are actually not dropping energy orbs". That makes having an energy generating frame way too necessary.

- I DON'T like that there's no music. I would have liked there to be some awesome new music, more action oriented.

- I too think the efficiency drops a bit too fast after 8-9 zones, it kinda makes it pointless to try and go further.

Edited by TrolledWolf

Energy levels are low and the fact that I noticed diminishing without being used is too much.  I like the game play but when my warframe has energy and thus I am able to use its powers.  If he does not have energy no powers I do not enjoy the game play.  Just put it as in normal missions.

The game mode crashes and I loose contact with friend quite frequently. 

I really don't see myself playing this after getting the weapons and the Warframe,

1.First problem is I don't get resources from it,

2. Second problem is the focus is still the same timer as before so once that one is done I'm not really getting anything out of this mode.

3 The kill counter seems to be very hard to keep up as 2 people at stage 12. Where killing them on both sides with abilities and still couldn't keep it up.

So as it stands, I get affinity faster playing normally, I get more resources playing normally and I can get Focus faster playing on a normal map than this mode.

So if we not gonna get any resources I should get focus the entire time I play on that mode to make me come back to it. The longer I can stay the better the reward I get. I mean we have to get up to 250,000 Focus to max it for a day and The amount I got was around 33000 Focus for one school for around 18min.

2 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

Just did a quick sanctuary. Casual, not hardcore. Main piece of feedback after that is the fact that efficiency is going down way too fast in solo. Couldn't even manage to get to 10 minutes, even though everything was dying in one shot, and they were many at once dying. Is this supposed to be a co-op only mode? I really hope it's not...

Oh, also, performance goes down to around 50 fps while the portal is opening and in the hub before the mission.

One thing to add on is that the enemies will tend to not aggro when you move too far away from them, especially tilesets with open space and/or corridors (Grineer Sealabs, Lua)

The Eximi also "clots" the enemy flow as they tend to stay stationary while attracting another non-Eximus enemies, making it annoying.

Edited by Duality52