Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Beasts of the Sanctuary: General Feedback Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I love the arcade-style feel of Onslaught.  Older, old-school player.

Onto FEEDBACK:

1.  Take the challenge of streamlining code so the enemy population and spawn rate can be increased without a performance hit to older machines.  I’m sure you are already tackling it.

2.  Use the Plaguestar model and acrue “Onslaught Standing” for a separate rewards menu as per Nakak. Some rewards are just being given way too easily and players are already complaining about multiples.

Make them acrue points and earn EVERYTHING.

The key difference is that because Onslaught is a static, persistent game mode, the rewards table would be on a constant, time-limited rotation cycle of different rewards. Keep the rewards table fresh and changing.

3. Hidden streaks for hidden rewards.

Similar to standard Focus challenges, but more eccentric, challenging, and unique.

The joy of discovery along with unique rewards (Individual pieces to a unique color palette getting unlocked for example) provides a mystery puzzle to be solved through gameplay.

It's funny that they made a game mode that only benefits nuke frames. .

Why are zones set anyways? Shouldn't it cycle through random zones whenever we load in, like bounties? That would be more fun.

I've enjoyed it so far, but please improve this. Don't let this mode stall out.

:tongue:Devs need to add more modifiers to the ESO

make it more challenging 

make it so that it is almost impossible to spam Meta killing

Sortie based modifiers will help more with this

And make it MR locked to some point 

we can cheese oure way to MR 25 by only doeing ESO

Ever since this update the game keeps kicking me out of my games and it's making the game unplayable. I have lost arcanes and all sorts of loot from missions it says fail to connect to sever error or what ever. I go in eidolons and capture them and dissconect and lose the loot and I don't want to play the game unless the glitch is patched loads of people have had this and still have. Need fixing since this update. 

Edited by (XB1)DsyR x PhAnToM

Given this mode again a try and have to say even without the bugs and problems on the beginning i just still dont like it, and the more often i need to grind through this for Khora parts the more i start hating it since its so tidious and boring on the long run. I wouldnt have even cared about if the parts would be only on Elite, its the same thing just with higher level enemys.

If you got good gear its no challange at all. And even if you can get a lot of focus points that way or XP its still boring.

Dont want to play Call of Duty or any other mainstream pointlessly killing around games, there is no special tactic its just killing around without any break that for about half and hour (could go on longer but another point that i hate about is:)

Then you also got that mid game leavers that all already leave at the 30 minute mark when you could still go on longer (or often even way earlier...)

Couldnt it be at least done you dont need the blueprint and can at least buy that from the market? Im so close to just drop this mode and buy her with plat since its really not so enjoyable repeating the living S#&$ out of this mode eeeeeverytime again.... just because one part missing.

Edit: Did the mistake doing it again for 2 times NOTHING no khora part at all and only S#&$ty useless relics, and have to say, LAST TIME i buy her with plat or just leave her out of my collection. NOT worth it doing this boring mode

Edited by Dark_RRiderr

Know the drop rate is ridiculously low but just curious if since the recent hotfix Rofue Condroc Tower White was messed with?

Been running non stop on plains(day), been killing em and not 1 single pigment had dropped in 6+ day cycles.

I'm all for a good grind but gotta have at least 1 drop to keep the hope up..  

Plz replace efficiency with something else. So we can play without having to run a cheese frame. And give a secondary reward of escalating kuva for every cleared round. So

round 1... 100 kuva

Round 2... 200

3... 300

4... 500

5... 700

6... 900

7... 1100

At zone 8... Increase it to 300 kuva gain per zone.

At zone 16 increase it to 400 per zone.

Finally got her systems ever since farming for it on day 2. Had a friend tell me it was going to be about 108 runs +- however many and he was right. I'm not really sure how many I did but it feels like over 100. I bought the braton vandal from the market so I'm not touching this mode ever again unless friends beg me to help them. I'm sorry but this mode is absolute torture. Too many people leaving at zone 5 or 7 or some players just aren't good enough to last that long. Not to mention I actually started nodding off to sleep while playing. Please shorten the length to one and a half to two minutes and increase the drop rates to the khora parts to...I guess 20% for each part?

I was on the verge of quitting this game. It felt like I was being forced into buying her and if that was the case that wasn't going to be something I was going to support anymore. I'm glad now that I can move on to other things like the upcoming quest, cracking relics and leveling MR. Please DE, show some mercy to those still grinding for Khora.

16 hours ago, OhioNitsud said:

Finally got her systems ever since farming for it on day 2. Had a friend tell me it was going to be about 108 runs +- however many and he was right. I'm not really sure how many I did but it feels like over 100. I bought the braton vandal from the market so I'm not touching this mode ever again unless friends beg me to help them. I'm sorry but this mode is absolute torture. Too many people leaving at zone 5 or 7 or some players just aren't good enough to last that long. Not to mention I actually started nodding off to sleep while playing. Please shorten the length to one and a half to two minutes and increase the drop rates to the khora parts to...I guess 20% for each part?

I was on the verge of quitting this game. It felt like I was being forced into buying her and if that was the case that wasn't going to be something I was going to support anymore. I'm glad now that I can move on to other things like the upcoming quest, cracking relics and leveling MR. Please DE, show some mercy to those still grinding for Khora.

I bought her... Then got all her pieces in a couple days. Its RNG.

16 hours ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

I bought her... Then got all her pieces in a couple days. Its RNG.

It's the most RNG RNG of all time. I know this sounds crazy and Rebecca would vehemently deny it but I can't help but wonder if there are algorithms that influence the drops as well. Such as, lets say you're MR 20 and have enough plat to just buy her. Well, obviously you're committed to this game, you aren't going anywhere. You won't rage quit the game and uninstall leaving behind all that precious plat and nice things you've gained. So, it's going to take you the full amount of runs to get what you want or you get fed up and buy it . Now, lets say your MR 6 and haven't bought plat yet. You might get all the parts a little quicker to entice you to keep playing, to become committed and to hopefully one day buy plat. You're post kinda proves my point. GOT_KHORA=true? Oh, thank you for your purchase. The grind doesn't matter for you anymore since you already bought her. Here are all the parts in 48 hours and however many runs.

1 hour ago, OhioNitsud said:

It's the most RNG RNG of all time. I know this sounds crazy and Rebecca would vehemently deny it but I can't help but wonder if there are algorithms that influence the drops as well. Such as, lets say you're MR 20 and have enough plat to just buy her. Well, obviously you're committed to this game, you aren't going anywhere. You won't rage quit the game and uninstall leaving behind all that precious plat and nice things you've gained. So, it's going to take you the full amount of runs to get what you want or you get fed up and buy it . Now, lets say your MR 6 and haven't bought plat yet. You might get all the parts a little quicker to entice you to keep playing, to become committed and to hopefully one day buy plat. You're post kinda proves my point. GOT_KHORA=true? Oh, thank you for your purchase. The grind doesn't matter for you anymore since you already bought her. Here are all the parts in 48 hours and however many runs.

Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. Also, u aint gotta buy plat. Grind for prime parts/sets... Sellem. Grind for kuva... Roll rivens u earn in sorties... Sellem.

Its not rocket science.

Edited by (PS4)big_eviljak

4 hours ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. Also, u aint gotta buy plat. Grind for prime parts/sets... Sellem. Grind for kuva... Roll rivens u earn in sorties... Sellem.

Its not rocket science.

Absolutely it's dumb. That's why I prefaced that statement with, "I know this sounds crazy but...". I'm just a little salty over the drop rates, all this time taken while I quarantined myself away from my friends while I went through this torture chamber that is Onslaught. I hope you can understand how I feel despite you easily getting every single part in, what, 8-20 runs? 32? 

Hey, I'm in the same don't-have-to-buy-plat camp. Rivens and primes are it own separate grind though away from getting khora or any of the regular items. You can honestly grind for months getting a few plat here and there, waiting for that god roll riven. You're still going have only enough for weapon and frame slots. Maybe you get lucky and get an ember p or vectis p peice. Who knows.

But anyways, I'll stop. I'm done. All I'm saying is that these drop rates are ridiculous and possibly broken. I didn't mention this before but my numbers are 18 chassis, 4 neuro and 9 BPs, 1 system since playing on day 2. I dare anyone to tell me that doesn't sound a little weird. I would like DE to have a look at the drop table and give the people that still have to subject themselves to this horrible mode a little relief.

3 hours ago, OhioNitsud said:

Absolutely it's dumb. That's why I prefaced that statement with, "I know this sounds crazy but...". I'm just a little salty over the drop rates, all this time taken while I quarantined myself away from my friends while I went through this torture chamber that is Onslaught. I hope you can understand how I feel despite you easily getting every single part in, what, 8-20 runs? 32? 

Hey, I'm in the same don't-have-to-buy-plat camp. Rivens and primes are it own separate grind though away from getting khora or any of the regular items. You can honestly grind for months getting a few plat here and there, waiting for that god roll riven. You're still going have only enough for weapon and frame slots. Maybe you get lucky and get an ember p or vectis p peice. Who knows.

But anyways, I'll stop. I'm done. All I'm saying is that these drop rates are ridiculous and possibly broken. I didn't mention this before but my numbers are 18 chassis, 4 neuro and 9 BPs, 1 system since playing on day 2. I dare anyone to tell me that doesn't sound a little weird. I would like DE to have a look at the drop table and give the people that still have to subject themselves to this horrible mode a little relief.

So... Is the system drop rate much lower i wonder?