Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Beasts of the Sanctuary: Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Bug Report Megathread

We will be using this thread to house your Beasts of the Sanctuary bug reports. [DE]Saske will be monitoring this thread and relaying prevalent bugs where needed.  

Bug report guidelines: 

• Be as detailed as possible! The more information we have on the issue, the better we can track down the cause. 
  • Provide steps on how to reproduce the bug that answer "How was I able to produce this bug, and can I do it again?"
  • If possible, provide video and image of the reported issue.  
  • Be respectful - We understand bugs can be frustrating, but the better you can report the bug the better we can get to fixing it.

As always, we appreciate the time you give to improve Warframe!

Known issues:

• Placeholder Amp parts showing up at Quill Onkko
  • Sanctuary Onslaught UI is displayed in host's language
  • Supra Vandal and Peculiar Mods are not tradeable.
  • Low Infested spawns in Onslaught Derelict tile (Floor 13 & 17) 
  • Deadlock in the new game mode
  • Post perma white screen
  • Script Error when trying to trade a Peculiar Mod.
  • First Onslaught Portal not spawning
  • A portal in a deeper zone doesn't show up if someone disconnected and rejoined
  • Some Zone only spawning Drudge, Ancient Healers
  • Perma Invincibility in SO
  • Efficiency ticking down while the portal spawns
  • Multiple crashes related to Sanctuary Onslaught. Please post your WAR # in this thread!
  • Low Spawns in certain tiles
  • Unstuck doesn't work properly
  • Operator being unable to slide
  • Venari's high damage in conclave
  • Venari spawning in Archwing
Edited by [DE]Saske

a bunch of us crashed while trying to play the new sanctuary mode. one while entering the portal, and me while just killing mobs. sent a crash report (WAR-1732403).

edit: just froze again after rejoining the mission. very odd, game has never frozen on me like this before.

Edited by keneticshark

I've been crashing in the new Onslaught mode with many others.

My group gets disbanded because everyone is crashing (at different times). Sometimes right as it starts, sometimes in round 3, etc.

No error message. Just crash to desktop. Happened multiple times now.

After equipping corrosive projection on Khora, it reduces her own armor down -30%. After trying to replicate this on a few other frames, I had no luck. Armor is only being reduced for Khora. Seems to be permanent as well, even after taking the mod off. Tried to restart the game to see if that changed anything, and it didn't. Still cut down to 275.

Though while looking at her stats in the arsenal and not the modding screen, it still shows her with 316 armor.

Edited by Airsetla
More information.

WAR-1732782

Crashed for the second time..I don't have the WAR code for the first one. The FPS drop is understandable (The game's loading a new tile)...but it crashes for no reason....

New WAR code : WAR-1733436
EDIT : So, I was able to rejoin my squad even after I crashed....I rejoined two times and I couldn't when it crashed for the third. My guess is that my squad ran out of efficiency (cuz we were nearly done) but I didn't get the rewards. I remember clocking in some 10k focus or more and getting a captura scene and some relics. But I couldn't find them when I logged back on.

Edited by CapAllan

Everytime the timer reaches 0 my friend (who is the host) has a massive FPS drop, and for me that game crashes. EVERY TIME. And I've joined for the 2nd time in a row now.

This does not seem to occur if I enter the teleporter first.

SECOND BUG:

SO the second bug that I have found is that when you go into OPERATOR in the Derelict map, and VOID DASH by the middle of the map where you can 'fall' out of the map (like falling of the edge in the simulacrum) you get sent back to the previous tile set (in our case the KUVA FORTRESS).

Once my friend passed to the next stage all I get is a white screen with the UI existing only as a husk.

EDIT:

MY friend finished the onslaught and I got brought back to my Orbiter.

Edited by Disifere

There's a bug with the Efficiency Stimulus Counter carrying over to the next zone if you do not pick up the full amount of Stimulus in the previous zone. I.E,

Zone 1 : 3/4 ES picked up
Zone 2 : counter carries over, there are 4 in the zone, picked up 2. Counter is now 5/4 ES picked up.

Forgot to take screenshots, will update comment if I  happen to cross it again.