Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Beasts of the Sanctuary: Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

in onslaught (normal and elite), sometimes after just loading into the mission or after zone-transitions, the frame is only able to walk and run - no abilities are usable, no operator mode, attacking, weapon switching or jumping/parkour is working either. dying (not reviving) fixes it most of the times.

Bug Report: (I believe?).. Completed Riven Challenges can fail in later onslaught zones.

-Normally once a riven challenge is complete, it doesn't matter what happens, whether you fail the mission, die etc..  I had a challenge to kill 70 enemies without receiving a status effect.  I completed the challenge on zone 2 of the onslaught..  

In round 7... I was downed and the riven failure notification popped up.. 

I thought once a riven was complete, that was it..    

Kavat disappears after dying+revive in a solo mission, happened in kuva flood missions. Kavat still shows in top right corner and was not down, while I die and revive. Steps to reproduce: 1. Equip kavat 2. Start kuva flood mission. 3. Die 4. Witness the disappearing kavat.gAdA7I2.png

ESO: finished wave 10, I believe but am not 100% certain host came with the other three of us to wave 11, then got a host migration (which of course failed - you will be returned to orbiter).

THe good news: It saved focus and rewards

The better news for me: While playing we got the BRATON part (which I already had), but when I got back to my ship and looked at rewards it gave me the LATO part (which I did not previously have.

Although it turned out well for me, its still a bug that it rewarded the wrong part.  I have no idea if the relics changed since I pay them little mind.

Unfortunately I wasn't looking at the game when it happened, I used Strangledome and looked away for a bit in an normal Sanctuary Onslaught run and when my focus returned back to the game, my Tiberon Prime was floating in the air where I could not retrieve it. I assumed a Drahk Master disarmed me but I'm not sure how it got up there as the Strangledome should've incapacitated the Drahk Master. Unless the Strangledome treated the disarmed Tiberon Prime as an enemy and dragged the weapon up to a vertex and when the Strangledome expired, it stayed floating. 

yPRT3ig.jpg

The Swipe mod doesn't work on Venari.

The "Snare" damage on her Venari tooltip shows that it scales with efficiency, but the attack posture special attack scales with strength and the Maul mod instead,

The Bite and Hunter Synergy mod may not work on Venari, hard to test without Venari displaying damage numbers.

Sometimes, Venari bugs out after dying and can't be summoned back or respawn until Khora dies and revives.

I'm not sure whether people have encountered this but i was in a friends lobby doing normal onslaught to farm for khora parts. in zone 1, items are received as usual but in zone 2, the reward was never dropped except for the host leaving the other members of the party without any rewards.

• Being teleported to the same place (the tileset before Zone 1) when going through the Conduit going to Zone 1. Same visual effects (triangles, floating) but being sent to the same place (as said). After 30 seconds it auto extracts you (but no HUD of Conduit Closing In x Seconds) always with a C- grade (experienced bug several times) saying Zone 1 Reached.
  • Not updating Mission Score/giving rewards/frozen HUD with a still good host (150-300 ping). HUD seldom updating when I'm with these particular hosts (e.g. Efficiency from 70%, then after some time it stays that, then it skip straight to 65%; inconsistent HUD updates), but still not getting a reward from the respective zone.
  • Permanullified (including parkour). I can compare it to when getting out of the plains at the gate, but can't sprint, jump, roll, slide, use gear and emotes (obviously), shoot, change weapon, even fast melee. Reviving oneself is the only that I know that worked to remove the bug temporarily.
  • Warframe energy not restarting when going through a Conduit.
  • Energizing Dash buff not getting removed when going through a Conduit.
Edited by lordtargaryen

The ability-disabling bug is a side-effect from entering a conduit.

Very noticable when the host is suffering from lag.
Abilities are disabled during a conduit jump.
And sometimes, the effect just lingers.

An inconvenience that might want to be fixed before sanctuary onslaught is brought to our fellow tenno on console.

Spoiler

GHDkWbV.jpg

The only option here, is dying.
And with the ammount of affinity lost, this can set back items by 10 levels or more.

Not very pleasant when the item in question is terrible at taking out foes, and you just want to get the mr experience from it.

Edited by Guest
Typo-mistress-me :/

Seeing weird behavior with environmental hazards.  Seems like the client can't see cold patches on the ground, even though they are affected by them.  That's super annoying.

Was also having something where my partner could bust magnetic bubbles, but I couldn't do anything to them at all.  I think I was host that time.  Didn't look into it much.

Protective Dash (Vazarin tree Focus boost for Void Dash) is not correctly applying the invulnerability effect.

I have not tested on other Warframes. Protective Dashing my own Warframe is applying the effect and regen, but not the invulnerability.

Hello all. first of all i dont know is this right place to post this. If not Sorry-

My Wf dont want to finish downloading last update.

It says.

" Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

Please restart Warframe to try again"

I tryed all my tricks (wich ar not plentiful bdw) 

I reinstaled Wf but problem persist. NEED HELP.

My game crashes/freezes/not responding over and over (after the breast of sanctuary update), usually at night, nothing happen in the morning. I work full time in the morning and im only free at night so its kinda annoying.

1 hour ago, IzNoGudr said:

Hello all. first of all i dont know is this right place to post this. If not Sorry-

My Wf dont want to finish downloading last update.

It says.

" Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

Please restart Warframe to try again"

I tryed all my tricks (wich ar not plentiful bdw) 

I reinstaled Wf but problem persist. NEED HELP.

Ignore this. Aparently problem is fixed. Thank you