Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Beasts of the Sanctuary: Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Entering portal as an operator ended up for me not seeing my warframe and operator. After a died my camera was stuck in one spot and i could see myself moving like a spectator mode from fixed camera position somewhere in the wall. 

a2bz3l.jpg

Entering a portal/conduit with 6s to go still forces you out the group/match which is highly annoying if you've just been to res someone who's died knowing you have more than enough time being next to the portal. 

This just happened twice this evening and had done twice earlier this week. 

There's this weird kavat bug that affects Venari. I don't know what causes it but it is annoying the hell out of me. I can't tell her to do anything, she stays still and waits to be killed. I can't even dismiss her so she just stays there like a statue. Apparently this is a bug that affects kavats in general, so it would be nice if this is fixed because I don't think an unusable warframe ability can do justice to a broken frame.

LU88iNx.jpg

There is one bug that seems to happen when you use your operator to go through the conduit portal. This will make the operator enter in an endless slow motion state. Even gravity works on slow motion for her and void dash as well. Killing the operator or letting your warframe die doesn`t seem to solve the problem either. It is quite a serious bug imo considering how important operators are. 

Bug: When activating operator mode above/falling into a pit so that the warframe falls into it, instead of respawning in the last valid location I occasionally respawn in the previous zone which can lead to getting kicked out of the mission due to missing the data conduit gate in time.

On 2018-04-20 at 5:22 PM, TheArchAngel said:

There's a bug with the Efficiency Stimulus Counter carrying over to the next zone if you do not pick up the full amount of Stimulus in the previous zone. I.E,

Zone 1 : 3/4 ES picked up
Zone 2 : counter carries over, there are 4 in the zone, picked up 2. Counter is now 5/4 ES picked up.

Forgot to take screenshots, will update comment if I  happen to cross it again.

mot really a bug, only the counting going wrong when one or more player already gone to the new zone while another one picks up the remaining stimulus in the old one. it's actually the best method of doing so to maximize the gain of them. the only thing DE need to fix here is that those player in the new zone doesn't get the pickup-message from the old zone - but that isn't really a pressing matter nor one that hinders in any way, since the amount of stimulus and their placings are fixed in every zone (which is kinda boring imo, but make it easier to work with in elite-onslaught).

cases of the game freezing occasionally happens, especially when changing zones - judging from the missing amount of focus (after alt+f4'ing out and restarting the game) i would say no reward earned of any kind is saved thx to that. this really needs fixing since one loses half an hour or more for nothing at all... you know there are methods to handle such exceptions in the code, right?

another bug i only had today, but a few times already, is that the counter of the efficiency is sometimes "frozen" for either a full zone, or only for some more seconds that it would normally do (5-10 sec). i ruled out mistakes by "stable" display of it from killing enemies (by simply not killing anything for a while and by collecting the stimulus). it also seems not to happen to all players, only to some. i had it happen in solo and also open match-play, as host and client too - when the host was someone else, i can testify that he/she had a good to decent latency (to me) and was running a stabil machine too (the ping being stable is a good indicator for that, as is seeing no lag in the movement and response of commands, like changing to operator mode). had witnessed a few "connection to server lost" messeges too, so that might be partly responsible for it too (no breakup though, beside on freeze/crash when i was the last member active - and that was likely another bug acting up... again...

like with the now (more or less) fixed "whiteouts", i had cases of "blackouts" after entering a new zone. also like the whiteouts, it fixed itself most of the times going to the next portal. not sure about the reason, but i witnessed at least at 3 occasions that i got an electrified status from an eximus enemy right when i went out of the portal, still invulerable. had this too before, when the portal was in a magnetic anomaly (former zone 2 in elite, i think it was).

another issue, beside zone 7 (elite) which is too large and has still too few spawns that then tend to get stucked on the conveyor lines or hide in cover on the аrse-end of the map, the zone 11 (still elite) is a big problem, not because it's to big (it's actaully rather small), but with the amount of enemies spawning. also, after about one and a half minute in there, the spawns nearly come to a complete stop, leading to the end of the mission. might be they are spawning somewhere the players can't reach, might be they really stop spawning - not sure which one, but they suddenly become more sparse to a degree where the efficiency can't kept up (meaning, going 100% down to zero b4 the time runs out).

23 hours ago, fr4nnie said:

Entering a portal/conduit with 6s to go still forces you out the group/match which is highly annoying if you've just been to res someone who's died knowing you have more than enough time being next to the portal. 

This just happened twice this evening and had done twice earlier this week. 

+1 to that, i had this too twice today and was wondering if i'm too blind to read the counter (or if the gui tells me lies).

There´s a Zaw related Bug i noticed with my Plague Keewar Zaw since the new zaw parts got released i think.

It crits just fine up to 3x Combo, where it now crits red crits most of the time BUT when it reaches 3,5x Combo it starts going back to yellow crits and with 4x Combo it doesnt crit at all anymore...Resulting in nearly no dmg at all. It feels like it fails to calculate anything then, like it has 0 crit chance. It mostly happens on Ophelia, nearly all the time. I also thought it might be the mission itself but every other Melee works just fine. A fellow Tenno was also able to recreate that bug also using the Plague Keewar and a high combo multiplier with the same result.

My Zaw Build:

Strike: Plague Keewar

Grip: Seekalla

Link: Vargeet II Jai

Its modded with: Bloodrush, Gladiator Might, Organ Shatter, Berserker, Primed Pressure Point, Molten Impact, Shocking Touch, Gladiator Rush.

No host migration but after going through a portal (as my warframe NOT operator), when I came out the other side, all abilites where disabled.

I let myself get killed, after which I still couldn't use  use abilities other than transferrence INTO the operator, but after using transference, I got stuck in my operator and could not transfer back to the warframe  - I had to have my operator get killed to get back.  I also could not void dash, blast, or use amp.

I let myself get killed AGAIN and that finally unstuck everything. But of course by this time as the primary DPS frame, our efficiency had tanked and the mission ended.

2 hours ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

No host migration but after going through a portal (as my warframe NOT operator), when I came out the other side, all abilites where disabled.

I let myself get killed, after which I still couldn't use  use abilities other than transferrence INTO the operator, but after using transference, I got stuck in my operator and could not transfer back to the warframe  - I had to have my operator get killed to get back.  I also could not void dash, blast, or use amp.

I let myself get killed AGAIN and that finally unstuck everything. But of course by this time as the primary DPS frame, our efficiency had tanked and the mission ended.

I've had this issue before. ALSO, I continue to get the issue where the conduit just never opens if someone disconnects from the game and reconnects mid-mission. The Khora parts are already a low enough drop rate, specifically the ones from wave 8 that I'm getting extremely tired of 1/4 times not even being able to get to where it drops without some bug preventing it.

A few more bugs:

• Venari Specters do not have names when aiming at them.
  • Venari's Pathing in the Simulacrum is basically non-functional. Venari is unable to leave the elevated platform in the Simulacrum unless you trigger the "stuck AI" teleport by getting sufficiently far away from Venari for an extended period of time.  This makes actually testing with Venari in the Simulacrum a chore.

in onslaught, occasionally crashes when the zone portal opens.

might be host related, since when this happens and i was a client, the display "only" freezes for a while and then i get kicked back to the ship with excuse of losing connection to the host - ofc, without any reward or affinity/focus earned.

here some pictures for this, first is one when i was the host (or rather the last one standing). the others are from today latested occasion, where i could also show that at least the missing focus is not just a display error (no chance to prove this for relics etc., if one doesn't screenshot everything, everytime before running a mission...)

Spoiler

m9Kf7He.jpgrBuR3ci.jpg

AOMiUQW.jpgCe8k5Sv.jpg

BqwYOZo.jpg

Edited by fr4gb4ll
make it more visual short ^^

I just ran into a bug while playing banshee in the Onslaught. After entering the portal to go to the next zone, the warframe went into "slow motion" mode, and never stopped being in slow mo. This was in a public lobby and only my warframe was in slow motion, everyone could see me in slow motion and couldn't do anything about it. Even after me dying, I remained in Slow mo and the temporary invincibility lasted about 2 minutes until the mode eventually progressed without me. 

I have some screenshots of the 10+ seconds it took for me to perform a jump

504468567A7A2B8A1F7887B5EC5D208BB14085A5

86512AAC36D663807489B387B24EBF62B222FCC1

FAE8EE2FA11BBBC80FD4B5388BEC1FE362E63236

Narrative:

After loading into a game of Sanctuary Onslaught from Orbiter, I spawned inside the portal from the starting tile to the first zone, so  I entered the portal before I had the chance to move. After being dropped into the first zone, I was only able to walk forwards, backwards, left, and right, look around, and zoom in (scope or whatever), and chat. At this point I realized I was probably encountering a bug and started recording. I then began pressing nearly every key on the keyboard, and found that I was unable to crouch, change weapons, roll, sprint, slide, jump, use abilities, use transference, shoot, or melee (not sure about gear, cause Onslaught). 

I was able to enter the next zone in this state. No difference in functionality in the new zone. Tried to get myself killed to see if it would resolve; was revived and the problem persisted. /unstuck did nothing. Continued into next zone. 

Major progress upon entering zone 3. Regained nearly all functionality, except for using abilities (and I think transference, not 100% sure I tried though). Able to sprint, slide, shoot, jump, etc. 

During zone 3 host, left, triggering host migration. Upon returning from migration, all functionality had returned to normal.

Video for reference: 

Running on MSI GS63VR 7RF Stealth Pro w/ Windows 10 Home

Specs:

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) 17-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)

System type 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Thank you for all your help and an amazing game, and I can hopefully answer any questions.

-jjbloon

This is a small thing, but possibly worth mentioning. 

So, I have a loadout slot under the name of Jo. Cassidy for Mesa, I'm a huge fan of Butch Cassidy, and what is so funny is that the "Censor-Bot" decided after the update to censor Cassidy to C*idy.....??? 

I only mention it bc i'd hate for every time I name something that i have to be SUPER wary of the Censor-Bot.

Just encountered a peculiar game lock resulting in forced Alt+F4. Game screen was entirely static except for slight twinkle on glare effects and the such showing the game was locked, not frozen. The screenshot below was taken after about ten seconds of no changes.

In the same mission, I did not receive the second and third rewards, but then received them all at once with the fourth. Host then extracted forcing a migration, with the major bug triggering at the same time the "Conduit Materializing" message appeared.

I have backed up EE.log and can submit it on request. (Note to self: 10-05-2018)

gW3cXDz.jpg

I hope this thread is right for my topic because it happens to me only in the elite santuary mode. When entering the portal my frame sometimes freezes, everything is slowed down, movements and abilities alike. Only way out is to switch to the Operator, this works smoothly. "../unstuck", revive or "dying" does not solve it. Mostly I'm forced to "leach" the rest of game because my position on the portal does not change. Some dudes told me it was an issue about "Rhino_Warframe_Exe stopped working" - but I remember that happened to me with Octavia too. Any solutions or suggestions? Many thanks