Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Beasts of the Sanctuary: Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Steam controller hybrid mappings are BRICCCKKKKEDDDD.

Steam says that I have over 2500 hours in this game, and that is ALL with a Steam Controller, using a hybrid between keyboard, mouse, and controller mappings.

I have made easily over 200 revisions to my mappings, so I am very used to rolling with the punches DE throws, usually.

The game is as it stands now is unplayable for me.

I want to say 90% of the controller keys are not eliciting a proper response, but I do have Gyro always on as a mouse aim/look, so it would always be registering a mouse input.  I am not sure if this plays a roll in this most recent update.

Upon pressing any controller bound input the UI starts to rapidly slide to the right and blink/stutter, and will slowly recover once the controller button has been released.

Keyboard and mouse clicks have no effect whatsoever (hybrid click hasn't worked in menu for MONTHS but still works for firing in missions), however mouse input for cursor/reticle movement seems unaffected.

PLEASE DE, I love you guys and your game, but I do not have the heart/time to troubleshoot/recreate a new controller mapping from scratch.  We're talking literally hundreds of hours of tinkering and fine tuning.

Mod Bug:
Djinn: "Reawaken"
Djinn will not resurrect itself at the end of the Reawaken timer if you are in Operator Warrior Mode when the timer expires. The "debuff" for Reawaken goes away, but Djinn does not come back. It also does not restore Djinn's "Primed Regen" charges.

Note: Testing in Simulcrum. Windows 10.1 Steam Client Launcher.

Edited by Yuni_Hermit
Saw it was a mega thread. Wrong thread. Derp.

lol what the heck with the cross the board bugs in this update? It's crazy. I've already reported some of the issues I have with the dojo changes, but Sanctuary is just wacky, especially anywhere near the conduit, I've had my powers cancelled out for the rest of the match as well as wound up in suuuper slooowmo as a result of conduit effects sticking. Next devstream, please clue us in, what happened? Usually you do something new and the problems are real but isolated, I've only skimmed this thread, but surely this isn't usual... Anyway, rooting for ya! 😄

The last update broke many things, i found these

- Plague star emblem on Mesa model is larger on her left side and smaller on the right, not equal size

- game minimizes to the task bar or switches from full screen to window mode when the monitor energy saving kicks in

- Chosen last aspect of Equinox isn't saved, have to start switching all over again in another mission and waste energy (it was saving my choice in before) 

- over 6k HP pool on Inaros, i go on Nightmare detonation mode, no npc's near me, i go and hack the alarm panel to turn off the alarm, alarm panel hacked i go "poof" and turn into tomb. 

- small  geometry keeps interfering with melee attacks

- Inaros with negating swarm and scarab armor active (does not matter what value) going to Operator mode and switching back to Inaros makes the scarab armor disappear 

Win10 (1803 build), Latest Steam client

Edited by Bl4ckM0onk3y
added platform

I'm experiencing this bug every time I go as Zephyr to PoE. After several times of Tail Wind casting she just gets stuck in slide/sit animations and completely loses ability to use melee. Today this bug gets to another level - if you cast Tornado+Airburst, Zephyr can't use any ability or shoot, and she just slides in whatever direction. Enemies can't kill you (not sure about it, but I tried). Operator also can't get out.

Спойлер

xR2HaJm.jpg

Edited by Lucha

Saryn Spores get stuck with the GUI saying 13 and no infections till the end of the mission or host migration (Could we just get good ol' Saryn back please)

Since major Windows April 2018 update, I have to manually disable Full Screen Optimizations on the executable to play the game without weird inverted like colors. Seems to be an issue with the new Ryzen APUs with VEGA in both desktop and laptop form factors.

Edited by hexacypher

Fell off the map in sanctuary onslaught, was teleported back to the nearest playable area but locked in the animation of me landing on the ground which then repeated over and over. I then went to revive myself and spawned at the entrance of sanctuary onslaught.

One member started a run in the Dojo, and then he went AFK.

J3otLbf.png

Nobody else is able to start/restart/end the run while he is there.
I tried to reset the Dojo, Kick the member, and even que it for destruction.

I do not want to actually destroy it (lots of hard work) but as it stands Dojo is unusable...

The guy is in the dojo for over 24h... members are getting impatient...

HELLO,there is a problem BIG one,which has been hapening with other tenno,its bout plains of eidolon(idk if i spelled that right):

1: the the offers at wendors(Nakak and Master Teasonai)do not chandge and the time left to trade is gone,

2:fish don't spawn

3:baits and other fishing consumables dont work they just sink and they are gone

please fix this as soon as posible,please

1 minute ago, DJGAMER3121 said:

HELLO,there is a problem BIG one,which has been hapening with other tenno,its bout plains of eidolon(idk if i spelled that right):

1: the the offers at wendors(Nakak and Master Teasonai)do not chandge and the time left to trade is gone,

2:fish don't spawn

3:baits and other fishing consumables dont work they just sink and they are gone

please fix this as soon as posible,please

please

** GRAPHICS BUG  Water Effect Remains**

Could be to do with the new partical effects the pic below will show location & map plus the issue

I have noticed this graphical issue on any other tile so maybe isolated to this one alone on Desdemona Sabotage Mission

Entering the cascading water and then leaving the water splash effect is still active on the screen screen shots show before and after

LFswFUM.jpg

Location is on this tile alone to my knowledge

abW1yc6.jpg

S5QIgOK.jpg

I notice Zephyr can now cast turbulence & tornado while on the move now, but

if you use hover, after that everytime you cast turbulence/tornado again you stop moving/stand still during the animation.

Also, zephyr turbulence seems to attract Harpak projectile instead of deflecting them, so if you activate turbulence instead of deflecting/redirecting the projectile,

you magnetize or attract them instead, thats really broken.

After portalling first portal on ESO, my warframe got stuck in the slow animation -  literally everything - every movement, ability cast etc was in the super slow motion as if I was still portalling.

Going down and getting revived didn't fix it.

Getting killed and reviving didn't fix it.

If i switched to operator, my operator went at normal speed, but switching back warframe still super slow.

Had to leave squad.

latest update 22.20.0 or the one after that made the enemies lost their ability to enter cautious state when passing by corpses... a behavior that, if i'm not mistaken, introduced in update 19 something..

.so... i'm guessing somebody is using an old dev build for the latest update.

Steam controller not working properly with big picture mode open. UI cant determine if it wants a mouse or gamepad input. flickers between menu options. unplayable. please please fix. I have 2150 hour logged with the steam controller in this game.... 

The Acid Shells mod for Sobek does not work.

When tested in Simulacrum:

• The flat corrosive damage appears to be working but the radius of effect is by no means 15 meters as the mod describes.
  • The percentage health damage seems to missing.

See the gif for demostration.

hotfix just added a new bug where if you press LT and then X to type a message on a controller once you begin to type on the keyboard it swaps to the message box in the bottom left instead of the message box that pops up on your screen and cuts the first bit of your message then you need to close out of the message box pop up with the mouse.

Bug#1: So the thing is, when ur in the obstacle course you are invulnerable, untill u start off the course you become vulnerable. If u touch a boundary trap or a kill trap immediatly after u start off the course, you fail the course and get sent back to the begining and you gain like a few seconds of ressurect invulnerability, then when you enter the course again with the ressurect invulnerbility, you gain invulnerbility to boundrary
Edit: first boundary you touch "with" ressurect immunity will not function like it wont dmg u a second time, you can just walk through that boundry. but other boundarys will function, only the ones you touched with the ressurect immunity wont function

Bug#2: Sometimes the game crash when u try to start the course from dojo, im not too sure why

Bug#3: animation bug, when you place the fire trap down, and then move it again, the block moves but the fire animation stays in the place where you first place it

Bug#4: Im not sure if this is a bug or not, but boundarys cannot be placed in boundaries like u cant make a "+" with 2 boundaries, u need 1 in middle, and 2 on each side, cant cross them

Q: why cant we rescale floor tiles? with a room so big. with 700 capacity how do u expect us to build anything, gona take all the capcity just to build a wall
Q: Could we get like a red border for boundarys its rly confusing to check how big your boundry actually is

Edited by _-Santa-_

#1. Sometimes when I'm switching into operator mode as I continue on in a zone I am not able to switch back to my warframe or use any abilities. I'm only able to move,but I can't jump. The only way to fix this is to get downed as operator or stay in operator until the next zone.
#2. Whenever I play banshee and spam quake as I go into the next zone it gives me a crystallized texture on my warframe and I'm unable to use any abilities or do anything until I get downed and revive. 

After the update a few days back, all items in game that show the key to hit to activate them -- "Press X to Activate" -- stopped showing the remapped key instead. I may be completely nuts, but I think it used to say "Press E to Activate" (since I used to play a lot of BDO and other games where that's the required key, and now I always remap that to E in Warframe).