Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Beasts of the Sanctuary: Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Having problems with sensitivity. It seems to change at times to the highest setting and I can't do anything to change it. I've noticed that going into operator mode can trigger this and going into archwing can fix it. Below is a short clip showing the bugged sensitivity and the setting of 0 (to make it easier to distinguish how it's bugged). This is moving my mouse left/right as quickly as possible.

https://streamable.com/2ado7

edit: It appears that at times your frame sensitivity settings will use your archwing sensitivity settings. So, if you come across this bug you need to set your archwing settings to match your frame settings.

Edited by Aridam
updating with possible fix

Suddenly there is an issue with Infinite Loading screens. I've never had this issue before the recent update. Started happening withing the last week.

Several other people complained about the same issue. All loot is lost.

EDIT: I just realized there is over 30 instances of people complaining about same issue in this very thread.

Edited by Bulllets

Elite Onslaught - after transitioning to Zone 10 I got this strange looking screen - dying and switching to Operator mode did not help.

Edit: The host left after Zone 9, so we had a host migration while loading into Zone 10.

cih2kKi.jpg

dYSABM6.jpg

Edited by Spondulix

It's the second time that i enter the trial for Bronze Seeker (Mastery 10) and the game block during the loading screen (the one with orbiters flying) making that loading infinite.

It happens in other missions too and the only solution i found is to alt+f4 out of the game and re-enter in. The problem with mastery trials is that once i exit it considers the trial failed and i have to wait 1 day to retry.

This is really unnerving just because at mastery 10 I could unlock one of my favorite weapons, the War, but i can't do because of this stupid error. Try to fix it pls.

I found an obvious UI bug where using an Aura that boosts a specific weapon class' damage (Rifle Amp, Shotgun Amp, Pistol Amp, Dead Eye) will display severely incorrect and reduced damage values for their corresponding weapons' stats in the Arsenal/Loadout. Why has nobody here mentioned this bug yet?

This is very easy to reproduce:

1.  Access your Arsenal in the Simulacrum, Cetus, or your Dojo, 
  2. Equip Dead Eye (or any other "Amp" aura) as your Warframe Aura.
  3. Equip any Sniper Rifle (or weapon corresponding to your "Amp" aura).
  4. Exit out of the Arsenal.
  5. Access your Arsenal again.
  6. The damage values for the corresponding weapon will now be severely reduced (in the weapon's stats in the lower right-hand corner).
  7. Press Upgrade on the weapon to access the mod menu for it.
  8. The damage values for your weapon will now have uniformly increased, and all the damage numbers will turn green.
  9. Exit out of the mod menu back into the Arsenal
  10. The damage values for your weapon's stats will have uniformly increased once again (but the numbers don't turn green and stays white)
  11. Steps 7-10 can be done a total of 4 times, increasing the weapon damage up to 7 times, back to their original/accurate values.

This bug only occurs when accessing the Arsenal outside of the Orbiter, such as in the Simulacrum, Cetus or your Dojo. It still occurs if the Coaction Drift mod is in use by your Warframe, however the weapon values stay white and will no longer turn green as they increase when accessing the weapon mod menu.

Edited by KitMellow

If you die in sanctuary onslaught after you've reached you daily focus cap, and then revive yourself (removing 10% of affinity / focus gained) you will not receive the focus gain bonus that you should get at the beginning of each new zone. This happened in zone 6 of this week's elite onslaught, to be exact. For zone 7 and 8, no more focus bonus gain was shown, even though I kept gaining focus until the end of the run.

I recently built the Castanas and enjoyed it but when I put multishot on it the extra shot gets an extreme amount of inaccuracy. The extra shot flies extremely to the right and makes it very hard to use properly. The accuracy of the main shot is not affected and it still flies accurately. I have looked on other forums and have seen others with the problem and also that the problem persists on the Sacti Castanas. I hope this can get fixed soon so that I can enjoy such a fun weapon to its fullest. 😄

MR 25 Test:

Getting stuck in the ground when activating arching charges. Have to melee to get out of arching, but because you can't move you pick up a re-spawning charge and get stuck again.

Can use charge if you jump onto it.

Happens in Practice and Qualify. 

Gear: Mesa, Ignis Wraith, Synoid Gammacor, Zaw

This doesn't happen on staring platform.

Simaris very first Portal kept teleporting me into the same room i already was. No sanctuary for me then, i assume?
Except that, i didnt recognize any abnormalities.
Running SarynP, no skills active, and it seemed the another 3 players had no such complications.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sanctuary_Onslaught

Each conduit entered/zone advanced removes current buffs, active Warframe abilities, combo multipliers, and resets Energy to the respective base level, as well as restoring ammunition back to 100%.

Not sure if Sanctuary Onslaught's rules have changed (at least, haven't seen anything in the patch notes)--- currently, upon entering a new zone, ammunition is not restored back to max (PC 22.20.7)

Starting ammo (for reference)

Spoiler

nMkEpGC.jpg

End of zone:

Spoiler

86RAzDN.jpg

Directly at the start of new zone:

Spoiler

nNAU83r.jpg

Occurs on both difficulty modes, affects both primary and secondary weapons.

Edited by Aldrr

upon completing wave 8 of normal onslaught, host left after wave 7 so we had a migration. I get this when the conduit materializes:

Spoiler

unknown.png

all the indicators are still shimmering, in the bottom left you can see Simaris popping up but nothing is happening at all now. can't open menu's or text,

update: finally got out of it due to the "connection to host has been lost" still got all the affinity but not a single drop item... another day in onslaught I guess.

the affinity is a lie. check the rank it would be and what it is now.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Edited by Potitius
update

Controller bindings STILL don't save properly or at all on PC. I've gotten maybe one button to save, then it just reverts back to controller defaults. It does this no matter what controller i use (ps4 with ds4 program running and xbone controller).

Hystrix coluoring resets when selecting skins or just going into the skin tab.

Step 1

have hystrix and colour it

Step 2

Click the no skin selected UI

Step 3

Marvel at how your Hystrix has its base colours

Step 4

Hit esc to leave the Hystric appearance tab and it goes back to normal.

Thanks DE

I keep getting infinite loading screens, random reduced textures (doors, warframes), and images not appearing in menus as they should, such as arsenal or foundry. I've optimized and verified the client and hasn't fixed the issue. I decided to try running the game in 32-bit mode, much to the dismay of the launcher, and it appears to have strangely straightened out the problem for the time being.

Not sure if this goes here but;

when i enter the poe and go to my fishing spot, there doesn't seem to be any fish spawning even after an hour of waiting, and it's not just that one spot, going to other fishing spots and finding no fish (not using dye or bait or anything, and mostly at night).

Also the one time i did find a fish, i used the appropriate spear, and it dissapered with no fishing reward screen or anything as if I never caught the fish. (also at night)

Edit: also as i was playing, i repeatedly got flashes of mission icons all over my screen. They were brief flashes but still noticable, it happens in every mission and not just poe, and i know one other player has noticed it and mentioned it in the general discussions forum page.

Edited by pyrotech63

I got round 8 complete, got the khora BP. Two members left instead of letting the timer run out, i get removed from the onslaught and get all rewards bar the blueprint from round 8. It finished me in round 9 after i'd been through the portal. Rather displeasing after having run this for the last few hours. I had a message saying something along the lines that the host had disconnected and i was being returned to the multi-player menu. 

Edit: I was lucky to have it drop twice in a row mind you. Just not sure if its something thats meant to happen for others sake. 

Edited by fr4nnie

So, not sure if this is new or fixed with new patches up coming(PS4), I've been looking and can't Find any other occurrences of this either. 

I was running with Octavia and I noticed I could cast my Mallet and Resonator through the portal before going in myself, and they would be active on the other side. So essentially 2 free casts right off the bat. Good thing was it pulled agro so I wasn' getting murdered on spawn. But pretty sure this will need to be fixed.