Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Beasts of the Sanctuary: Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

After jumping to a new location I went into child mode. The warframe fell off the world teleporting back to the last location which was in the previous location. After thisI was unable to interact in any way but was eventually returned to the ship when the team withdrew. I recieved no rewards.

During this time I was able to see the team progress, occasionaly scenes of the map that the team was teleported too. But mostly white space.

Thank you

Damnnnnnnnnn this game mode is so buggy, holy hell. First of all I was playing this game mode and then people left and it kicked me out as well and I didn't get any of the rewards I earned. Secondly, I was going to the portal thing and then my whole game froze up, I couldn't move, the game was just stuck. So I tried to exit out of the game and that didn't work. So I had to turn my whole Computer off. And thirdly (this is more of a game mechanic that's missing) there is no way to bloody end the game mode and get out with the rewards. There should be an exit mechanic like the defence missions! That would make life hell of a lot easier!!! 

Was just playing Elite Onslaught and got to Zone 7 - Grineer Ship with Kuva Grineer when I got a screen freeze:

Description:
  A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    AppHangB1
  Application Name:    Warframe.x64.exe
  Application Version:    2018.4.21.8
  Application Timestamp:    5adb3555
  Hang Signature:    d02b
  Hang Type:    0
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID:    7177
  Additional Hang Signature 1:    d02b7949e563e114757831a740546606
  Additional Hang Signature 2:    a24e
  Additional Hang Signature 3:    a24e9a6da2ebd6e9212454a494245a9b
  Additional Hang Signature 4:    d02b
  Additional Hang Signature 5:    d02b7949e563e114757831a740546606
  Additional Hang Signature 6:    a24e
  Additional Hang Signature 7:    a24e9a6da2ebd6e9212454a494245a9b

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Host migration at wave 15 - was doing wave 15, after host migrated, was treated to a loading screen saying I reached zone 15, lost all XP, all focus, all items gained.

Note how last mission results show focus gained (100k), and zaw leveled up, but Focus screen shows no focus gain and Arsenal shows zaw as unleveled.

j5gtvGc.jpg

Ms9zgnX.jpg

IUcYynN.jpg

9cxNEMK.jpg

qZMzaU7.jpg

So I just lost a Lato Vandal Receiver - host migration and 'updating account information' does not work

I have run this about 30 times now and this is the only piece i've got so I'm looking forward to the next 30 times now to try and get it again, which I probably wont.

So, bugs I had.
1°) Host migration locking me in load screen (forced qui after several minutes, more than 5, all rewards from previous rounds lost)
2°) Amp xp reset at each area change.
3°) Bullet jumping through the gate makes the animation of area change, I indeed change zones, but the game thinks I didn't, and kills me.
4°) Gateway takes ages to spawn after countdown ends and no ennemy spawn, wasting a lot of efficiency.
5°) Multiples and seemingly random freezes & crashes.

Aside from that one note: not enough ennemies at low level, and more often than once, passed wave 11, efficiency drops too fast. And by that I mean it drops too fast and ennemies don't spawn fast enough to replenish it, which leads to ridiculous cases where we see efficiency drop and no ennemy on the map aside from one or two stragglers. 

Playing as Khora seems to be causing Kubrow affection to default to minimum.

Logged in yesterday to find my kubrow at -95% affection

Used all three interactions with him.

Logging in this morning has placed him back at -95% affection.

My game keeps on freezing up and there is nothing i can do about it except for restarting my computer, and task manager wont even work, i have a special button on the top of my computer tower that lets me automatically restart it and that is what i have to do every time, and this only happens when i get in a good squad.   

not only it's impossible to get khora because of the crashes it is now impossible to level up weapons, second time i go to sanctuary to mastery akbronco and it's the second time it crashes exactly on the same zone, i'm really thinking about buying khora with PL  unknown.png?width=699&height=393

Clients remain stuck in the loading screen during Host migration after progressing through the Sanctuary Onslaught.

Eventually the game mode ends during the Host migration, resulting with the Clients losing all progress and rewards, including the affinity earned in the Sanctuary Onslaught. They are return to their ship with no functionality to their character, forcing them to force close the game all together (cannot even bring up the main menu). Issue occurs at a frequency of a 100% of the time.

For repro steps:
1. Have full party join a Sanctuary Onslaught mission.
2. Progress to Zone 3.
3. Have the Host leave the game.
4. Observe the Host migration from the Clients' POV.

Result: Clients remain stuck in the loading screen during Host migration and lose all progression and rewards.

I will provide a screenshot when the issue occurs again.

I've had white screen crashes, I've had host migration crashes where I've lost all my progress (and a khora helmet!!) 

There was also this one instance where (I think) I was suddenly teleported to the next zone but I was all by myself, however Simaris kept telling me to go through the conduit.

Most annoying is the host migration crashes. I don't like losing my blueprints!!

-playing 30times but i only get rewards from 5 games because game freezed...never get reward as focus or relics,scenes arent in inventory,tryied alf+f4 and reloging but i bugged other players because portal at end didnt showes

-i can play only 4 max 6zones because iam afraid to playing more to get again freezed or game crashed as everyone :-(

3 minutes ago, EvilSkireCZ said:

-playing 30times but i only get rewards from 5 games because game freezed...never get reward as focus or relics,scenes arent in inventory,tryied alf+f4 and reloging but i bugged other players because portal at end didnt showes

-i can play only 4 max 6zones because iam afraid to playing more to get again freezed or game crashed as everyone :-(

you still have luck, mine crashes on 2 zones 

5 hours ago, Sifurak said:

Really the only main issue it has is when the host leave EVERYONE loses there rewards. Which is seriously upsetting..

indeed. that should be issue with the highest priority atm.

also, i encountered the bug of operator slow-motion a few times already (in addition to all those bug i mentioned on page 5 already) it seems to have something to do with the portal transition, if the player is switching to operator mode to short after entering or exiting the portal between the zones. sometime it fixes itself after a while (no idea yet how i managed that occasional), sometimes not.

I'm sure that it's been reported before, but going to add mine just in case.  Anytime I'm in Sanctuary Onslaught and the host leaves, migration fails, I lose all rewards, get dumped to my orbiter and the only thing I can do in game is chat.  Can't move or access the menu using escape.  I have to end the process in task manager and restart.

Had a weird bug today with my Frost Prime on Kuva Survival.

Basically, putting down a snowglobe, everything works fine. 100 displayed over power. If the snowglobe gets shot by anything, it seems, it goes to 0 or occasionally 1. Still seems to have HPs it was supposed to have, but now I can't tell if a snowglobe needs to be refreshed or not.

Side note: I did have quite a few snowglobes out. I don't always pop them with my 1 but I know I had multiples out at time, and I'd get the 0 display a lot. Might have been a host issue.

As for the White Screen issue: I had that happen when Simaris thought I didn't go through the portal even though I did.I could still move and walk and stuff but it would give me a countdown saying "Enter the portal" even though I did. I had to change the Map Display so I could see the overhead map since the normal map was impossible to see, so I could navigate back to the portal. Next map worked fine once I transitioned to the new local.

Lastly: Sometimes portals don't appear for quite a time. Had one run end because we'd killed the whole map but the portal didn't display, and because it was at level 10+, the 20 seconds it took for it to appear caused us to end there. Might be a host problem, or a problem with clients talking with the host, because one user crashed, and the portal appeared almost instantly, but on the next map when he rejoined, it was slow again to show up.

Maybe stop the efficiency drop when the portal time his 0:00, and when you jump to the next map, it starts again.