Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Beasts of the Sanctuary: Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Sometimes enemies chooses to ignore Octavia's Mallet rather than attacking it even though it's on their sights. It happens in Lua. 

Sometimes enemies tend to stand till when they spawned near you and do nothing to attack you. 

Mutalist Moa Eximus (especially Parasitic) can't be hurt by Radiation damage.

Conduit portal transport you near close to the wall or even ledge/cliff area and let's you fall directly into it, especially when jumping to the portal.

The game doesn't give you rewards if you stay on the Zone 8. I have little time to play the game at night with my friends and when I play, the game decides to not work and don't give me rewards for the rotation C. Also, when someone reconnect to the party, the next portal doesn't open an the enemies stop spawning.

While I was playing sanctuary onslaught there were multiple instances where when the squad leader left I was kicked out of the mission and lost all my rewards. There was also an Instance when after leaving a zone the while transition screen stayed locked thus keeping the entire screen white all the enemies continued to attack and move despite the white screen, This continued until me and my squad mates all died and after the mission I was stuck on the rewards screen, couldn't exit out from it and had to restart the game. Also after zone 3 we stopped getting rewards.

Edited by NomadicArtisan

Just went through quite a few round in Sanctuary and I saw rewards and focus points registering all through it but when we extracted it showed I had nothing.  No rewards, no focus, basically just wasted about 35 minutes for nothing.

Entering a portal as an operator make it impossible to get teleported to the next zone. The player is unable to move and only way to get unstuck is to die and revive. Happened to me 2nd time and both times i wasn't the host. 

It seems also that all problems i had regarding operator freeze, stuck issues happened only when i wasn't the host. I ran around 13 zones and in each i used operator with no problems, when someone else was hosting i was meeting issues.

On 4/20/2018 at 3:00 PM, NobleWolf42 said:

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional but I hope it is a bug. I am noticing active abilities like inaros' 4th ability are not sticking around when you move to the next stage in the sanctuary onslaught and having to redo them at the cost to energy/health seems to not quite jive with the game mode's intended feel

I have verified that it does it to several abilities. It seems to be because every time you go through a portal it treats it as if you just joined a New Mission, something I feel tends to interrupt the flow of the game-mode, I still have no idea if it is intentional or not though. So Ultimately it resets your energy , ammo, abilities, and so on, it just makes it seem like it flows worse than just doing a really long survival mission.

Here's how the Sanctuary Assault has gone for me almost every time.

Run 7-10 rounds.

Volt/Banshee kills everything

Everyone leaves randomly.

Host migrates.

Results screen is empty. No affinity, focus, relics, endo or anything is in my inventory.

20-30 mintues wasted.

I don't suppose there's any way to get the rewards back? Probably not. I suppose I could leave early, but doesn't that just screw someone else?

Operator amps aren't keeping their affinity gain between onslaught rounds, I finish a round with enough bonus XP to get my amp to level 30, and then it gets wiped back down to 26 after jumping into the conduit.

Zone 18 reached.... no rewards, GG.

I be like: "I'm about to strangle me some devs." But then I realize...  even though it was ya'll that posted this update on a friday. I'm the one who's playing it anyway so... I'm at least 50% responsible for this. But some how it still feel like it's entirely your fault? Funny how that works. And why doesn't the emoticon section have an option for ":P" smiley? -.-

Also, I occasionally get "Neo-operator" in the onslaught, and my operator gets all weirdly slow-mo. It would be entertaining if it weren't so inconvenient.

Also, also, it seems my banshee prime likes to go through conduits and have like 125 energy but other frames have 50... and I'm not sure it's just her that gets that... I feel like my trinity prime might do it too. But not rhino prime, so it's not a prime "feature." Anyway, I suggest investigation. :3

Also, also, also, ^this is all referring to normal onslaught, not elite. Just to clarify.

Coming out of a (failed) host migration causes the player to be unable to move or press the Esc key - cursor does not sync with player camera. Currently been "fixing" it by clicking the menu icon on the top left manually with the cursor. 

Occasionally, mission results screen will be stuck on "Updating account information..." but it never actually finishes updating. Exit key does not respond. Pressing "Repeat Mission" currently acts as the exit out of the results screen but the exit key itself does not work.

1. Get downed while portal is counting down.
  2. When portal closes you (and your counter is still going) you will respawn in the new zone.
  3. The screen will still turn white but you will be shoot at (and killed/downed again)
  4. Only fix is to jump in a hole and be placed back on the map again.

From what I've noticed with my limited testing regarding the portal not spawning in Elite Onslaught:

• Zone 7 causes me to crash 95% of the time.
  • If I rejoin while the conduit is materializing, it still forms and we carry on like normal with my loot being retained.
  • If I rejoin before it materializes, it does not form until I leave, this causes me to keep loot gained from before that wave.

I suspect you might be safe to rejoin after the scorecard pops up for the wave you crashed or disconnected on.

I have no error codes or dxdiags to add to this becasue the game doesn't get to crash, it just freezes and I have to force close and rejoin the cell after I reconnect (with countdown timing from the party in discord).

Since the new update Iam not able to get into squads through invites. 

only around 10% of the invites work and it seems random. Almost Everytime i accept an invite this message appears.

I can invite people and they can enter my squad, but not vice versa.

topic refering to, others have the same problem

a79038f08d7e919f05754e06816062aa.jpg

its since the beast of the sanctuary update and it screws me over big time. I cant really play this gamemode, or have to sit in recruit chat for half an hour so finally at least 1 invite works for me...

running the "analyze network" feature doesnt help either

a6e7f9d05534f2574c6c0bee99a433b3.png