Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Beasts of the Sanctuary: Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Game just freezes and crashes. Here are my crash codes. Only saved a few. Had probably 5-6 crashes in a 9 zone run. Only received 4 rewards because of the crashes.

WAR-1736965
WAR-1732561
WAR-1737522
WAR-1732456
WAR-1738398

Also efficiency orbs when picked up show "***** 1/2*****" when It should be a word/phrase.

edit: from onslaught elite mode

Edited by ZiG.y

Here's a fun one!  If you jump through the portal to the next zone and that portal happens to spit you out into a hole, you will be teleported back the last place you were standing which will be in the zone you just left.  You will have way to get back either.

I didn't save my war number... sorry, but I tried the game mode twice and both times it's zone 11 that freezes after a few seconds and crashes... worst of all, everything is lost, focus, blueprints, eberyting. T.T

Edited by Wakeoflove

Venari/Khora has totally broken my other kavats (and kubrows too possibly):

1: My kavat just follows me, never attacks, and only does his precepts. Edit: this seems simulacrum-only.

2: Putting a maul or bite or any other stat-enhancing mod does not increase my regular kavat's stats in the arsenal (and therefore arguably also in the game, but I can't test this because as said above... they dont do shiz anymore).
And it's not just khora, it's any and all warframes now.
Maybe it has got something to do with Venara & Kavats being able to equip the same mods at the same time?
Here's a screeny: everything went back to BASE stats.

3: Also, the hystrix does not appear to combine its selected element with whatever other element you mod on the pistol.
Is this intended?

Edited by Equastro

On a 'Grineer Sealab' tileset, there's 2 rows of breakable floors, next to the grinders, as you can see partially opened/broken on the right in this image:

Nq0A89q.jpg

The issue is, once you go down those holes, there's water... but it's not an archwing mission... leading to you just walking/jumping regularly, without the ability to attack, in the underwater setting:

088MHbt.jpg

0N9qGtM.jpg

Dwjb3Js.jpg

Crashed 3 times in the same session. Joined back 2 times. Last time was unable to get back before mission end and lost about 20 waves of loot.

Was using Ember prime and seemed to want to crash when Vaykor Hek syndicate proc happened when WoF was active before gate was about to activate.

No War# too busy force closing to rejoin.

This's probably been reported already, but still

In SO there is a long delay between when the timer reaches zero and when the gate to the next zone actually opens. During this delay stability keeps decreasing but new enemies do not spawn, forcing us to lose the momentum. Pretty sure it's unintended.