Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Beasts of the Sanctuary: Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Controllers are messed up.

Controller i'm using: wired xbox 360 controller

Issues started when the controller changes were made.

Issues:
Up and down for right analog stick move 2x slower than left and right. No matter the sensitivity settings,you either have a unusable up and down with a usable left and right or a usable up and down and a lightspeed moving left and right. 

Edited by wizardeiges

As per last patch, shots on Eidolons' limbs won't register for around 5 seconds after you take down it's shields. This happens rarely and not as bad before the patch but now its almost all the time. Please fix thanks.

Edited by therealDG

Today the game was running fine then all of a sudden all the games i went in to, just stopped working. I am a streamer who plays Warframe everyday on the stream and as of 8:15 am E.S.T. i had to give it up due to every mission I went into, either it wasnt able to be finished (the ghoul wasnt there entirly on the plains) or there were no end to the current wave ( Akkad, Eris). I am Making this for the Devs to see and try to see what the problem could be. Also all the time now, Yellow mission symbles just flash on my screeen randomly. On a bigger note, Why does the mission symbol never work properly? During a mission, as i move around the map, the symbol isnt where it needs to be, it just doesn't work right. Can you please look into these things as I play and Love this game and want you to make the best possiable game for me and my community. TY

When using Emotes (Whether it's using Controller or Mouse and Keyboard, or both) a player can not leave the emote by selecting it again and must instead choose a different emote in order to exit the current emote.

1 hour ago, Monkadelics said:

Latest hotfix (like 15 mins ago) wrecked all countdown timers in the game. Rescue missions are impossible to complete, for example.

Yup, can't join onslaught.. loading screen then back to Orbiter and can't not able to move.

I understand this in necroposting, however...

Bug: as operator got teleported into previous zone.

Just played ESO, as host, teleported from Zone 6 (Kuva one) to Zone 7 and used Void Dash as Operator and got teleported back to Zone 6. My screen faded out UI got mostly locked, I still saw my teammates transfer to zone 7 and finish mission. Somehow I finished with them and then packed all this info: http://v1.gendalph.net/ESO-bug-2018-06-08.zip

There is a number of screenshots there and EE.log.

UPD: I didn't get any rewards, not even Focus.

Edited by Gendalph

Bugs in a single bounty mission today:

1. Auto failed when "capture officer" mode began, failed the bounty 😞
2. Can't get off the Dargyn after getting on, my frame is also stuck in a walking animation while I'm in it.  I had to crash myself into walls repeated and getting hit by enemies before I can get out.  This has happened multiple times in order missions already.

3. When I did get out, my frame color schemes went from my original scheme to the scheme of the Dargyn--I basically turned green with other Grineer colors.

4.  I get locked in emotes that have no duration, like meditation, or dancing nartas.  I either have to change my emote that does have a short duration, or manually press Esc to force exit the animation.  This has also happened multiple times.

5.  My ash frame with [Fatal Teleport] does no damage whatsoever to PoE enemies.  It works fine in other tilesets, however.  It does the animation, without the damage.  A clan mate of mine suffers from this too, but from both PoE and regular missions.

Dunno how to attach images

I am not sure if this is just me, But in the market i'm only able to view these tennogen skins and no others, not any warframe skins, helmets etc. I have tried to log out and re-log back in and the problem persists. In my arsenal i'm able to view skins/helmets that i've already purchased but that is it unfortunately. This occured right after the latest hotfix.

Screenshot%2020_zpspruvshhg.png

While i were using Simulacrum, I've noticed something weird and at the same time hilarious; You can hit your inactive Spoiler mode with your Warframe's melee if you have Friendly Fire turned on.k6Dv1B2.jpg

Edited by OldVeteran
Removed some false info

I'm on the Xbox 1 and I'm wondering... Is it just me, or has ANYONE else have the weird glitch with Khora where if you're using the Shade companion and it makes you go "Invisible" and when you return back from invisibility, your default HEAD is missing? It happens so often that I've gotten used to it and barely notice when it happens anymore. I know this is a repeatable thing on my end as it is guarantee thing to happen if I go out on a mission to IO or someplace. This has been going on since I got Khora too!

Other times I have had Khora's entire warframe be gone from the screen for the entire mission! Imagine running around with your normal crosshair and a zoomed in view but being stuck that way with Khora totally gone, not invisible because that'd just show a outline. Sometimes I can get her back if I'm knocked down or shot enough times(I think, or it just shows the flashy red around her warframe body as she is shot if I remember right.) Even if I do bullet jumps in this state, all that shows on the screen is just the burst of speed, no warframe.

Anyone know why that's happening? I plan on trying to the second head (which I find MEH) and see if it still has the head poof glitch.

If host abandons (specifically a problem at end of wave 3,7 etc) just before portal arrives game, switches from wave 3 to 5, 7 to 9 etc and enemy stop spawning so rest of team fail and do not receive reward for wave 4.

Edited by LeMoog

🙂 After mass playing onslaught I seemed to have a really issue with endless loading screens. Also I brought the health boost from the focus tree and it didn't seem to work unless it meant Warframe health not operator but I doubt it.

Edited by SSI_Jay

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I didn't get day 50 login reward on my PC account, assuming because I left the game running overnight and it crashed loading a mission the next day.

Also, just finished playing with dargyns in the plains and when I jumped into the third one my warframe continued running in place at the controls while I flew around, unable to exit. When I finally crashed to escape I found I was stuck in first-person, which I played without issue for a good while before I hit 5, which worked normally but upon return my Mag had turned a puke green color with tan accents, and also didn't have a head. My son laughed and said the head was still watching in first person. Hitting 5 again put everything back to normal, but I thought it might be worth mentioning. All on PC, BTW.

in the sanctuary onslaught host migration ended up in "infinite" loading and, in the end, server connection lost. Rip 2 Khora parts 

upd. happened to me second time in 12 hours. fix this, for the love of Lotus.

Pretty sure ppl like me not ok with wasting ~20mins of their time for nothing

Edited by Ellianesh

• 2 weeks later...

Issue #1

"If at least one enemy captured by Strangledome is hit by Whipclaw, all other enemies in the same dome will each receive 50% total damage. Additionally, Whipclaw's Critical Chance and Status Chance will reroll on each enemy separately."

This still doesn't work for Khora - not to be confused with the AoE aspect of Whipclaw

It's possible that this only works when you're the host.

Issue #2

Enemies sometimes won't be grabbed by Strangledome. Max enemies not reached they just wander around inside the area where they should be grabbed, acting as normal.

Edited by Akimbo