Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Beasts of the Sanctuary: Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Sanctuary Onslaught crashes:

WAR-1743436 - Crashed during Zone 5, was only fighting the enemies with quick melee. The countdown to the next zone hadn't run out yet.
WAR-1732561 - Crashed in Zone 8, as soon as the conduit to Zone 9 spawned.

I was not the host either time.

*cracks her knuckles* Here we go ...

1. Notifications for picking up the fragments and the portal opening, are in Spanish. All other text is in English.
2. Game freezes between Zone 5 - 7.
3. "Client/Host mismatch. Verify cache" - something message while entering a squad. (random)
4. Rewards are only relics XD
5. Counter carries over. I grabbed a thingy after the portal opened, and it counted in the next zone. (4/3)

The only reason DE put out a buggy update, is to force me to buy the Khora bundle ... Don't give those puppy eyes! I'm on to you, DE! :crylaugh:

:redveil:

Edited by VoightIsMySpiritAnimal

Bugs & Observations:

• session not available issues very often - after about 10-15sec of loadtime. might be toaster hosts or problem creating the session on control-server side.
  • lobby full with 4 players, but nothing happens - everyone claiming NOT having canceled the mission.
  • crash after several completed zones. error report created (WAR-1744232) and (WAR-1737690). i was the host (first time, 2nd one i was a client), and since it was  a random match, i have no infos about the 3 others with me - nor do i know if any reward earned will be put into the inventory. (hopefully fixed as of hotfix (22.18.1).)
    • seriously... now it don't crash after a while, but already during the loadin into the mission phase. also, it does freezes the game, not crashing it, so now one has to kill the process oneself...
  • not really a bug, but a suggestion: don't make those onslaught mission "only" be available from the sanctuary - it's absolutly annoying to run there again and again, always have to listen to simaris same lines (especially since the matchmaking is still totally buged).  saw that is already the case, sorry ^^
  • "long" waiting time when the next portal should appear (up to 30 sec. after the timer was at zero). "efficience" still went down and no more enemies spawned. might be because of a ddos on the server (it's baro day after all...).
  • already dead after getting out of the portal. no reason for it (playing as a tanky inaros vs. low level mobs that can't kill him at all) and no bleedout timer.
  • HUD-messages displayed in the language of the host. - fixed now, as of last hotfix (22.18.1)
  • spawning into the next zone above and abyss, fallining into it and respawned before the portal of the last zone again (lucky, there was enough time left to reenter and glide to solid ground.
  • "double portal": got into the next zone, but then after only a few seconds, a new portal opened to another area. the zone-count was still as it should be though.
  • after zone change, there was the "bright light" effect lingering for the rest of the time remaining in the zone - next zone it was ok again.
  • spawning out of the portal, had me stucked into the wall. /unstuck didn't work, but melee-spinning did after some tries (still cost some precious time).
  • not sure, they did it deliberately, but it seems that client often drop out of the mission for no apparent reason. meaning, the game went smoothly and we already were some zones out and the others were all through the portal, but then droped out of the game. might be crashes for them, or mirgation problems or "bad zoning" issues... or they just abborted, not really sure, but i rather doubt that since it happened too often.
  • supposedly host/client mismatch error message and the suggestion of verifying the data - which ofc is bullS#&$ since there isn't anything wrong (like it ever is when we got this message in the past).
  • right after loaded in to the mission, a "lost connection to host" error happens - and no, this sure wasn't on my end (also, in the few seconds i was in, the host looked stabil and with a low latency (ping) too).
  • too few enemies spawning in some bigger maps: with the arsebiters (infected) it's mostly ok even in big maps, since they a) mostly run toward the players and b) don't play hide & seek as the grineer and corpus do (grineer even more than the moneybags). the problem only really shows in later zones (after zone 14).
  • generally increase the amount spawned enemies at higher zones. even with a highly mobile and fast killing team (nukers and aoe weapons present) it gets impossible to go really far into the rotations. best i got was zone 19 (with measly lvl80 enemies) - compared to other endless missions this is a joke. the real enemy here is the increasingly reduction of the efficienc and the layout of the land we're fighting in, not the enemy.
  • for the millionth time: REWORK the bloody level-bounderies... this is bad enough in normal gameplay, but gets rediculous in onslaught. the sky-boxes are so low on some segments that even an angeled bullet-jump takes one out of the boundaries and some "sink holes" that we could easily jump or climb out again should also be removed as out-of-boundery places. it cost to damn much time when we get "replaced" to "safer" spots and here in onslaught where the good chance is present that you get spawned into an abyss after a zone transition, it lead to pretty annoying situations where you can get "replaced" back to the last zones map and and the portal closing on you because of that... so REWORK the damn things (now you have at least a good reason to put that issue to a higher priority...
  • the amount of "bonus efficienc thingies" (whatever the real name was...) should be exactly the other way around: only one in the beginning and upto 4 later on... you guys really don't like us spending more time in one mission, do you?
  • if you so incliend to spoil the fun for players to try to keep in an onslaught mission a long time, than at least gives some kind of bonus for those who manage. as for now, there isn't much beside affinity and focus for a reason to stay after the first c-rotation (zone 8) and that isn't really the spirit of an endless mission, isn't it?
  • onslaught elite leaderboard: dude with 1.0134*10^7 ? my ass... i thought you guys prevent hacking of the data-steam? hope the bugger get bagged for good (fool left his name afterall, didn't he?)
  • missing "tool" against leecher in onslaught (and especially elite) - i'll keep bombarding you guys with "haressment" reports until you give us an seperate report option for leecher (and yes, i feel pretty much haressed by leecher, so sue me!)
  • the efficiency shouldn't drop further while "waiting" for the portal to spawn (which sometimes still takes a lot of time). stop the reducing as soon as the timer runs out - despawn the remaining enemies if you must, but the waiting for the portal time and the "transition" to the next zone shouldn't be counted against us (it already is rather unfair as it is).
  • host migration, a totally "normal" one (meaning the host did not used the portal to get out) leading to an semi-endless loading screen and ending after a while with the mission end-screen (apparently you guy let the efficient-counter running while we poor sobs are in migration-transition... shame on you for being sneaky here ^^) and with NO reward listed... might be "only" a display error (and man, i hate those since we never can be sure we get the rewards still) or not... for as far as i can tell, i didn't get the khora parts or the relics (only can tell about the new zephyr prime one though). ticket number: #1219399. also NO focus or affinity (had a formated weapon which had reached max.level again from zero during this run) being added to me.
Edited by fr4gb4ll
additions and "corrections"

I was sent to Silent Hill (2 images). Jokes aside the transporting visuals didn't happen for one conduit jump and Simaris didn't detect me as having already gone through so a blinding light played and stayed for that entire zone, falling off the map and being relocated fixed it a little bit and results in the screencaps I posted. Before those screencaps it was so bright I literally could only see directly in front of me by my warframe's arm's reach.

the game has freeze and crashed during zone 13

WAR-1732456

also i saw some other bugs like, i can't hit ennemies with my melee weapons while i am in limbo's bubble, or i spawn out of the map after entering in the portal

(sorry if i speak badly, i' not realy good in english )

Grineer spawns have seem to be the most common culprit of crashes.

Have not had any crashes with any enemy except Grineer.

Other than that runs smoothly, perhaps just the Grineer spawns that reduce the efficiency terribly.

Edited by TheLegacy92
Idiocy with spelling and not reading instructions properly

Verify Cache errors.

Host migration bugs out the timer and the enemies go out to lunch.

Dead after going through the portal.

Freezes for 10-20 seconds.

Crashes to desktop.

I've completed two runs out of around 15 attempts.

Shambles.

Well, there was an instance where suddenly my game started being partially spanish.
Everything else remained in English

Spoiler

dQ0VgdR.jpgKxk5wVh.jpg

Also, when the host migrates, and the game freezes due to it..
it's pretty much a loss of energy.
No rewards, nothing.

Spoiler

TKdUbka.jpg8oZuHwc.jpg

Edited by Guest
Placed images into spoiler boxes, to prevent eating up the entire screen space

WAR-1732561

crashed a few times, figured it wasn't a big problem with the first couple... but now that i've noticed a pattern, it is time for a report.
i've noticed that i crash just about every time the portal to the next zone materializes in the sanctuary onslaught game mode.

there are additional crashes that have occurred and as the zone number has increased they've become more frequent, but i can't find a pattern for those, and therefore have not made a formal error report.

Perhaps Overlay issues?

Testing now

Discord Overlay was active during Onslaught - Several crashes thus far.

Enabling after patch to test again

Update - No bugs if you can't get through the gate XD

-> Bungawunga_za on twitch to see active crash of the gate not opening

Zone 13 shows issues of spawning due to line of sight being available from all angles on that zone

Edited by TheLegacy92