Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Beasts of the Sanctuary: Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional but I hope it is a bug. I am noticing active abilities like inaros' 4th ability are not sticking around when you move to the next stage in the sanctuary onslaught and having to redo them at the cost to energy/health seems to not quite jive with the game mode's intended feel

The portals in the Onslaught mode takes WAY too long spawn in at the entry and during the game mode itself causing the whole the to fail at zones 1 and 2, also when trying to do a melee charge attack you end up going stuck in the animation where you don't swing the weapon and your stuck in pose until you release the melee key.

Here's a bug with Sanctuary Onslaught, occurring on both the casual and the elite modes. It relates to Mirage (& Prime version). With Hall of Mirrors active, any kill done by the clones do not add any efficiency, making Mirage be at a terrible disadvantage in this mode.

Repeatable steps I did:

- Start today's Elite Sanctuary Onslaught (the one with infested) with Mirage Prime (build in case you need it)

- Activate Hall of Mirrors and Eclipse as soon as the mission starts.

- Start killing infested with melee (Cassowar in my case, build in case you need it)

- The efficiency should barely go up by the time the two abilities expire, you'll maybe be at around 60%.

- Do not activate Hall of Mirrors and Eclipse after they expire, and continue killing with the Cassowar as normal.

- Very quickly, in much shorter time than the duration of Hall of Mirrors, your efficiency should go up to 100% and you'll easily be able to maintain it there for the duration of that first zone.

Thank you for the hard work.

Edited by Gabbynaru

Zaws crafted with the new "Sepfahn" strike can't be linked in the chat. When typing [zaw] and attempting to link them you receive the message "Could not link selected weapon." I'm not sure if this applies to the other new zaw parts. Gilding and rank of the zaw had no effect on its ability to be linked.

Edited by Dualition
Added a detail

Not quite sure which is the bug:

1. The Description of Khora's Passive is misleading: The Passive provides an armor bonus for each of her pets within range (not the squad's pets)
  2. The UI for Khora's Passive in game is inaccurate: The UI indicator notes +15% armor for each of Khora's pets (The normal pet and Venari when active) Squad Pets are not included in this count.
  3. Khora's Passive isn't working as intended: Khora doesn't get the armor bonus for squad pets

I have no idea what a WAR # is, but my game has frozen twice now after reaching zone 8, making me force-quit the game. Earlier, it happened when the conduit spawned. Just now, it happened in the middle of a zone (either 9 or 10, I don't remember). I'm having fun with this mode otherwise, though!

EDIT: After further runs (and crashes), I think I've narrowed my issue down to zones populated with Infested enemies.

Edited by thegreatersea
More data

Game crash in elite sanctuary - No error screen after hotfix as game didnt close and this time froze PC. Seems to lag then crash around wave 6-8 as soon as the next portal starts to spawn in. Played upto wave 8 on normal with no crash - Crashed every time on elite from 8 onward's, allows to rejoin then crashes at wave end means team wipe at wave 13.

Wukong's 4th ability keeps range bonus between stages and even if you turn it off you keep the range on your melee weapon (i'm pretty sure that is not supposed to work like that). 40m+ Atterax - clearing whole zone in a single spin attack in the screenshot: 33z60ix.png

Steps to replicate the bug:

1. turn on your 4th ability and get some kills with it.

2.turn 4th ability off.

3. get insane range on your melee weapon.

4. enter a new stage, keep the range.

Edited by ZilPui

1 hour ago, SunBaoShi said:

It seems like your pet loyalty drops when venari's duration is up.

I can confikrm this as well. I had my kubrow with me and she ususaly was in a pretty good mood, but after many times after Venari's durartion ends, her loyalty have dropped alot. It seems that the game ''kills'' Venari to remove it from the game once the duration is up instead of actual removal, and since it counts as a companion, it uses the same values.

So for now, doggo gotta sleepo ;-;

Went through portal, and it spawned me over a black hole in the map (I didn't even have a good look to see what map it was going to be since you have that hazy intro - if i had to guess it was Eris). So when it respawned me, it respawned me in the PRIOR map.  Then went to mission summary screen although efficiency was at 97% (probaby when the timer for the portal would have run out?)

zone 10: host got stuck in zone 9, closed game and we migrated, got stuck in loading screen, then event ended and we got NO rewards, not even focus.  Game migrated me to being host, everyone disbanded after so I have no idea if everyone got no rewards, or just me as the new host. event never reloaded, just went from orbiter flight loading screen to event ending results screen, with all results except the points empty (focus, rewards, etc)

bleh....

EDIT: was so distraught with getting nothing for S tier clears of every level till the host migration after he got stuck in the last wave map that I forgot to mention another bug:

each wave, going into operator mode was progressively slower and slower, to the point at the end that I could not even void dash to proc zenurik regen bubble, and it took a good 10 seconds to even get back into my frame. playing ash with zenurik focus tree.

Edited by kaviji