Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Beasts of the Sanctuary: Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

One time when I switched to Operator it put me back outside at the very entrance of sanctuary. Can't figure out a way to get back into where the actual enemies are. Like, outside the gate.Well, actually dying proved one method to get back in, the only way to die seemed to be the rest of the team moving onto the next zone though. Which is pretty inconvenient. Maybe the entrance could always function?

23 minutes ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

Went through portal, and it spawned me over a black hole in the map (I didn't even have a good look to see what map it was going to be since you have that hazy intro - if i had to guess it was Eris). So when it respawned me, it respawned me in the PRIOR map.  Then went to mission summary screen although efficiency was at 97% (probaby when the timer for the portal would have run out?)

duplicated on another run.  Apparently you keep momentum as you go through portal - so if you bullet jump through, you can end up god knows where on the other side.  This time I bullet jumped through, ended up on indoor corpus map (large grand hall) where if you go into a pit sort of off the bridge you respawn.    Thats what i did immediately upon entering the next level.  Luckily this time I had enough time to go BACK through the portal from the prior level and continue.

Crashes still occuring as portal spawns. Game completely freezes and requires an alt-f4 to exit. High end PC as well.

Also sometimes when you go through the portal your screen remains white as if you havent loaded in until you are downed.

In two runs of three I did, the portal bugged. 

I could get to the next zone, but no rotation reward; and when going through the portal, there was no pixelated blurring teleport animation as it should normally be. 

I don't know what caused this, but a hope you can detect it and fix it. 

Thank you.

even after the hotfix its still crashing, ive lost 3 khora parts in 1 run got 2 wave 9 timer hit 0:00 and crashed my laptop so i coundlt even get a WAR code, so until they fix this, im going back to xbox warframe and kuva fortress kuva farm, nothing else to do, cheers DE

My warframe doesn't crash while playing the new mode, but it does freeze to the point where I have to open task manager to close. This only happens when playing onslaught with a squad when a new portal opens. Random number too. Gon as high as round 5 and then froze. It does not freeze at all when I'm playing onslaught solo though. And all other warframe content runs fine for me, just onslaught that causes it to freeze up.

I got two good runs post-hotfix and then I crashed out on my third run right when the conduit was about to pop-up as well. Also, when I rejoined my team, my companion was, again, now not present.

At the end of the second run, after I went through the conduit, the white flash that happens when you go through never left and so I barely could see anything. On my last run that crashed, it happened again, but jumping to your death resets the screen it seems. However, that won't work if it isn't a tileset that can be jumped off from.

I wish Warframe had a more graceful crash handling method. It would be nice to be able to keep our drops, affinity, focus up-to the point of the crash at least.

Edited by hexacypher

Operator Bug:

Switching into operator mode right after after coming out of the portal makes the Operator become slowed down for the whole duration of the zone. Switching between the warframe and operator works at normal speed, but when in operator mode, operator moves in slow motion/doesn't react to controls. Moving onto next zone seems to reset it and fix it.

I've tried it a couple of times and I had to wait around 5 seconds after coming out of the portal to switch into operator without it being slowed down. It's rather annoying, given that the focus buff is on immediately after exiting the portal. With energy back to baseline level after the portal getting that energizing dash is rather crucial to be able to make the most of that focus buff in each zone.

I've also had a huge issue with the new mission crashing on me.  Everytime I get around round 5 or 6 the moment that the timer reaches 00:00 the entire game crashes.  I've done this about 4 times now and haven't gotten a single reward that I've earned because of this.

4 person pickup for normal mode sanc endless. Zone 1-3, keeping it up in the 90%, doing good. Zone 4- several (all?) the players got a glaring white screen with nothing visible. I was able to melee and shoot, but not being able to see anything, don't know what happened. SOMEhow got to Zone 5. We were still at 99%! Got through all but the last second, and then the game froze. Had to kill The Evolution Engine in Task Manager to get out of it. 

Due to having to kill w/ Task Manager, no WAR number available

Edited by SomeoneUsual
adding detail

1 hour ago, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

I can confikrm this as well. I had my kubrow with me and she ususaly was in a pretty good mood, but after many times after Venari's durartion ends, her loyalty have dropped alot. It seems that the game ''kills'' Venari to remove it from the game once the duration is up instead of actual removal, and since it counts as a companion, it uses the same values.

So for now, doggo gotta sleepo ;-;

Same here, my kubrow is losing loyalty fast after every mission, I guess that is the reason.

Turns out if you stand in the conduit as it opens you don't go to the next room, you stay in the old one, and you can't leave. When my group got to the next room, my game just sort of froze, but I could still hear them. but my screen is like an orange color now.

Just now, Ricardo58 said:

Same here, my kubrow is losing loyalty fast after every mission, I guess that is the reason.

Yeah. And here is the thing. Kavats doenst seem to be affected, as tehy dont loose loyatly when they die. I guess this must have been an oversight on the developers part.

My game crashed while playing in the Orokin Lua tileset of the Onslaught Mode (already on hotfix 22.18.1). WAR-1747405

Also need to mention that 1 member of the party disconnected and after the host migration no enemies have spawned in the room.

Onslaught portals are taking a lot of time to spawn after they should have (timer reaches 0), sometimes I had to wait 40 seconds for it to spawn. The worst part is that if your efficiency gets below 0% you still fail the mission even though you should've gotten the rewards for that area and moved on already.

Now that I think about it, maybe the problem is that the game is trying to do too much at one time during the end of that zone.  The game is trying to generate a score, the next area, update your ranking, generate a random item from its list, and who knows what else all for 4 people at once.  Maybe that's why the mission keeps crashing/freezing when the counter gets to 00:00.  Just a thought.