Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Beasts of the Sanctuary: Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Can not play sanctuary onslaught past the second wave, when the portal to the third wave opens, the game crashes.

Also the only 2 waves i can play have a tremendous lag the moment the portal tries to open. To be honest, i think the issue is with the portal itself and how we transition from wave to wave

8 hours ago, TheArchAngel said:

There's a bug with the Efficiency Stimulus Counter carrying over to the next zone if you do not pick up the full amount of Stimulus in the previous zone. I.E,

Zone 1 : 3/4 ES picked up
Zone 2 : counter carries over, there are 4 in the zone, picked up 2. Counter is now 5/4 ES picked up.

Forgot to take screenshots, will update comment if I  happen to cross it again.

[EDIT] I was unable to replicate your results above. I had 3/4 before the portal opened, counter appeared to reset on the next zone. Tried it again, but picked up the 4th Stimulus after the portal opened and it displayed 1/4.

I think I saw the same thing, but I rationalized it differently in my head.

My perception was that the Stimuli counter seems to reset when a portal spawns, not when you go through a portal. If you pick up "leftover" Stimuli before heading to the portal, the game starts counting before you zone in to the next level.

This is slightly disorienting if you aren't paying a lot of attention, because sometimes your first real Stimulus pickup for a level will tell you you've picked up all the Stimuli even though you haven't. If you do grab the second stimuli, it pushes you to a fraction > 1.

Worth noting that I never picked up more than one stimulus before heading into the portal, and by the time I thought I knew what was happening, the max was 2 (which makes our two explanations indistinguishable). If you did actually see a 3/4 carry over, then your explanation is probably right (or at least closer).

Summary of steps:

1. Leave at least one Stimulus on the ground. 
  2. Wait for portal to spawn. 
  3. Pick up the Stimulus you left - counter will show 1/x Stimuli.
  4. Go through portal.
  5. Pick up another Stimulus, counter continues to increment and can exceed the rational cap.

KuX7NQ3.jpg

Edited by Ascarith

I think I may have found a small clue with the freezing issue.  I still believe that it has something to do with the server trying to process too much at once, but I find that if I ground stomp as Rhino Prime near the end to "clear the field" so to speak it will lag a bit, but then go back to normal.  So maybe part of the issue has to do with how many enemies are still left in the zone at the end of the timer.

I went thru the portal (it basically spawned on top of me)

then in the fresh next tile the countdown to extraction started for me (i just spawned on new map)

countdown runs out and my screen turns white.. cant see anything..

then the next real countdown starts and its game over for me.. couldnt see anything and not find the gate obviously

maybe its coz i entered the portal to fast? i was exactly at the spot of the portal when it started

Venari does not benefit from the Hunter mod set bonus, nor do Hunter mods on Venari count towards the set bonus.  Hopefully this isn't intentional because this would absolutely be the best case to use the set.

Also, Animal Instinct either does nothing when placed on Venari or doesn't stack with Animal Instincts on other companions.  I had another cat out, so I couldn't tell, but it definitely didn't increase my radar.

There's a bug where at the end of each wave for the sanctuary onslaught, when the conduit spawns the enemies stop spawning but you still lose efficiency and can even end the run because of this. I haven't been able to get past wave 6 due to this bug and I've played at least 4-5 times now. It's also not a matter of "oh well kill more things" it's a matter of "you lose even at 100% because of the increasing lose of efficiency" this is stupid why not just have the conduit spawn rapidly rather then in 30-40 seconds after the timer is over?

During Zone 7 the counter for the portal to spawn got to 0 but then the portal didn’t spawn. The game also freezes on me after Zone 6.

Edit: Crashed again at the start of Zone 7 and the conduit failed to spawn. The portal not spawning also causes the reward to not be given

Edited by Cromaxis

No spawns showing up after host leaves party. We had to survive off efficiency noodles for the rest of round (happened twice in the same game after two different hosts left). "Lost connectivity to host" after a host left in a different game and does not appear we revived rewards when we were kicked from the sanctuary 

8 hours ago, VermilionBird said:

I lost all my rewards T_T crash at 1 mill points,  FPS drops a lot

first time i played, lost a bunch of relics, and then a couple games after, lost a bunch of relics AND khora systems. T_____________T i want the systems back ~ please! u can keep the relics! .___."

Nearly maxed my focus after a lot of waves and got 2 Khora parts. Got host migration then after the long wait, the game brought me back to my orbiter. Checked my inventory and my focus daily cap to know that I didn't get anything from that 30 min run.

found a bug in sanctuary onslaught were despite going through the portal in time the timer till the portal closes continued to count down and simaris kept telling me to go through it before it closed and once the timer reached 0 my entire screen went white i had to leave the game because i couldn't see anything

me and my friend have goten to zone 7 two times, but when it finishes there is no portal spawn. during the same wave most seeme to lagg and drop out, i reconnected and the portal didnt spawn this happened after the 2nd hotfix.

Kuva fortress tileset, normal onslaught, public match:

the exit portal "GPS" marker spawned inside a grineer bunker, the portal itself however did not show up. This tileset was zone 8. The run did end since we couldn't progress any further.

https://imgur.com/H0DkNEW 

Edit: Bug did occur in Hotfix 22.18.2.

Edited by Pixelsarg
Added hotfix version

After Hotfix 2 had a good Onslaught run of 15 Zones, but had two runs that didn't even begin. One of them my team just got stuck on the entrance, while the first Zone started, we host migrated into a wall, and using unstuck just put us back in the entrance point. The second time, I got in mid-Zone 1 and there was no enemies.

I haven't gotten the White screen after a conduit, but it still seems to be a thing as well.

Also, it's annoying to be transported back to the Relay instead of my Orbiter after Onslaught.

Edited by hexacypher