Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon Armor Metal Tint wrong

WingedCrusade

So, the Tennocon 2018 armor is absolutely awesome to look at but there's an issue with the tinting where the metal tint is on Tint 1 instead of the normal metal tint slot (Accents). Likewise, the tint for the Tennobet detailing is where the metal tint slot would normally be when it should be the first tint slot (Tertiary).

KzZkL3M.jpg

OkxHgJr.jpg

AkroJUH.jpg

I love the armor but it can be really off-putting to use when the metal tint doesn't match other armor pieces, would a fix be possible soon?

Edited by WingedCrusade
Pictures not appearing

as much as i agree wiht this there's actually no real rule about where tints should go, even among prime accesories sometimes the metal isn't tint 4 (and some prime weapons/warframes/accesories have terrible metal textures, but that's another issue). i don't think you can actually call this fixing anything since it's technically not wrong, but it'd certainly be an improvement if anything.

Edited by phazefox

40 minutes ago, phazefox said:

as much as i agree wiht this there's actually no real rule about where tints should go, even among prime accesories sometimes the metal isn't tint 4 (and some prime weapons/warframes/accesories have terrible metal textures, but that's another issue). i don't think you can actually call this fixing anything since it's technically not wrong, but it'd certainly be an improvement if anything.

There have been times DE’s swapped tints to be more in-line with everything else. Tint 4 is a “technically dedicated” Metal Tint slot if that makes sense

39 minutes ago, Arrcee said:

So use Tint 1 for metal and Tint 4 for what ever the primary. It's not an issue as lots of other cosmetic pieces have the "metal" tint on tints 1, 2 and 3. 

Not really? I mix and match armor pieces a lot, metal is 90% of the time in the last tint slot.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, dustinhisanate said:

Yep I really hope they fix this the metal on my Targis prime greaves legs aren't the same colour on the 2k18 tennocon metal bits

It’s really off-putting me from the armor, but it’s cool enough I’ve at least been trying to use it where I can.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Feltal said:

I've suggested before letting us color each piece individually (legs x2, arms x2, and chest piece each have their own colors) or standardizing metals but neither are probably going to happen.

Personally I could see the standardized metals happening and would really like it to be that way.

Personally, I just want my Tennocon armors to match.

Edited by WingedCrusade